Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thought We Are The Choosen Ones

SYNJI

Irronically enough, I just had a conversation with a co-worker about "the world and Christianity". Being born into the Christian faith, baptized and raised Southern Baptist, having dealt with a number of religions either through academia or social interaction, and having the wherewithall to make a logical decision using my OWN FREE WILL, I feel compelled to speak on the matter. Not as a christian but as a free thinking human who understands the importance for a relationship with his chosen deity.

1. FREE WILL is a gift from God. We didn't earn it, probably never could. Angels defend it and less than scupulous beings, both material and intangible, will do what they can to limit it's use.

2. No one has the right, percieved or other wise, to pass judgment, ridicule, belittle or demean any other being. Especially when it comes to their chosen faith or how they choose to practice it. That's what happens when you passively force religion on people or make mention of it when it makes someone feel uncomfortable. You get an adverse reaction.

3. If you were to look at this investment in a mathematical form, which a lot of us do, adding a variable (ie God) to the equation is very disturbing and unsettling. "Why?", you may ask. Because if I added the 'Supreme Being' to every flipping thing, I'd have to acknowledge the potential for ALL of his actions and hopefully be able to rationalize the whole equation. Simply put, it's mathematically impossible. Because once you solve for the "variable" of God and apply it to all other equations, things change drastically. Then you now know how to use God instead of 'God using you'. Last time I checked, no human was able to even fathom the mind of God muchless rationalize it.

4. Variables make planning, speculating, a very stressful thing. While you find some form of comfort in proselytizing and 'bearing witness' to all you come in contact with, did you ever stop to think about what your actions were doing to the other person? Did you ever stop to ask if this is what they wanted? Probably not, and that's okay if your actions were good natured and really to be a comfort to the person but if you did so knowing that the person(s) would be made uncomfortable then you are no better than those who would suppress or strip Free Will from another, if not an innocent. Remember Lucifer? Yeah, that guy. He was the senior angel, the 'Morning Star', sat next to God Himself. Remember the revolt in Heaven in which almost a third, if not half, the angels were cast out. Remember the cause? Yes, Lucifer thought he could do better than God? A friend of mine once told me "the road to H-e-l-l was paved with good intentions". You love and adore your God, got it. Has God told you when the RV will occur AND at what rate? Has God told you why you were "led" to this investment? by the way, what is God's particular interest in the dinar? And since we're asking about blessings, let's ask about suffering as well. If God wants man to be closer to Him, why does he make him suffer even after man has a relationship with God, worships God, follows the commandments, the whole nine yards? I've known plenty of soldiers who took a bullet for your overseas that you never knew existed just so you can say "Thank you, Jesus". Did God love them any less? I could go on but I think the point has been made.

The bottom line is this. You being granted grace and mercy as being "the chosen" should know when you are making others uncomfortable and when your advances are unwarranted. your message may be well intended but you have forgotten the last two parts of communication; the recipent and the response". I ask you all to find a way to limit your conversations to the common ground, the dinar and it's expected RV. That way, we don't have another "believer vs. non-beliver" debacle in which everyone gets mislabelled and we loose any source of information that person may have.

I appologize for my outburst. Thank you for your understanding. Go RV and Godspeed

Halo

I HAVE REPEATEDLY POINTED OUT THAT IN AMERICA ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE WOULD BE 80% CHRISTIAN AND 20% OTHER. THIS POST IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF SUCH. AS THE FIRST 11 POST PEOPLE WERE THANKFUL OF WHAT WAS SAID, BY THE WAY NICE POST, SO THAT MAKES 12. WHILE TWO PEOPLE, WHOM I MIGHT ADD SEEM TO BE FILLED WITH SUCH ANIMOSITY AT ANYTHING SPIRITUAL, THAT THEY MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT OF SAID POST.

SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING TO THE 80%, WAKE UP AMERICA! WE LIVE OUR LIVES AND TO SOME EXTENT TELL OTHERS OF OUR FAITH IN OUR ACTIONS AND OUR WORDS AND WE MISTAKINGLY THINK THAT IS THAT. BUT THIS 20% THAT CANT STAND TO EVEN HEAR THE SLIGHTEST REMARK OF OUR FAITH SCREAM BLOODY MURDER AT THE MENTION OF SAID FAITH. WHAT WE FAIL TO REALIZE AS PEOPLE OF FAITH IS WHAT EXACTLY IT IS THAT THIS 20% ARE TRYING TO DO. SHUT YOU UP BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. AND IT IS MY BELIEF THAT THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO AMERICA TODAY. FOR AS CHRISTIANS IT IS OUR NATURE TO SIMPLY SIT QUIETLY BY AS THIS 20% SCREAMS TO WHATEVER GOD THEY BELIEVE FOR US TO SHUT UP. WE SHOULD NOT DO THAT, SPEAK UP, SPEAK OUT. QUOTE THE WORD OF GOD OUT LOUD AND IN PUBLIC. BE NOT AFRAID THAT THEY WILL POINT OUT YOUR SINS, WE ALL HAVE THEM AND THAT IS WHY WE ALSO HAVE JESUS. FOLLOW WHAT YOU FELL THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO BE TELLING YOU TO DO, BUT DO IT. FOR IF LEFT UNCHECKED THIS 20% WILL DESTROY NOT ONLY OUR FAITH BUT OUR NATION. THIS IS THE DEVILS PLAN ALL ALONG. SOME WILL SAY THAT IS FLAMBOYANT AND RECKLESS FOR ME TO SAY IT, I WILL SIMPLY QUOTE WHAT GOD SAID, EPHESIANS 6:12 WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD.

SOME WONT ACCEPT THAT DEMONS AND EVIL CAN AND DO CONTROL PEOPLES ACTIONS, BUT THEIR NOT BELIEVING DOES NOT MAKE IT LESS SO. AFTER ALL WE KNOW WHAT THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED WAS, TO CONVINCE THE WORLD HE DOESNT EXIST.

AMEN wink.gif

It would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to go to heaven....Why?....because the rich man worships money and the power it brings and tosses GOD aside.

GOD can only use a humble man or women. when JESUS said lay up your riches in heaven he wasn't talking about money.rolleyes.gif

True words of wisdom my friend!!

God Bless you rolleyes.gif

ret

• Upvote 1

I CAN SEE BY THESE COMMENTS, THERE ARE MANY IN THIS INVESTMENT THAT DOESN' BELIEVE OR KNOW THAT OUR GOD IS SOVERIGN.....HE MADE ALL THINGS AND HE CONTROLS ALL THINGS....

HE USES ALL THING (WHETHER GOOD OR BAD) FOR HIS OWN PURPOSES AND HIS OWN GLORY.......IT HURTS ME TO THINK THAT MAN THINKS HE IS SO SUPERIOR THAT HE DOESN'T NEED

ANYTHING OR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.....HIT ME, SLAP ME AND GIVE ME A BUNCH OF - MINUS. YOU WILL NOT SILENCE US THAT HAVE FAITH IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

BY THE WAY I LOVED YOUR POST KEEP'EM COMING

You don't have to worry about getting minuses.

From what I can see it is the followers of the "God of Love"

that are doleing out the negs today.

Not that I blame em, just look at what thier Mentor does

whenever he is having a bad day.

I am pretty sure that it took about a year off of my schooling life

just to learn about all the "holy wars"(why isn't this phrase an oxymoron?)

that have happenned through out history.

That's all time that I could've spent on my spelling and grammer.

Belive it or not I actually like the post and have no desire to

"SILENCE US THAT HAVE FAITH"

I am just saying go back and look at where the minuses are allocated.

(after I put out a bunch of +'s)

Say anything that makes you happy anytime and anyplace you like.

Just have equal respect for those of differing view points.

• Downvote 1

God and money, God and money......do you see a pattern to your thinking ?? Religion and Finance should be kept separate. Using God to make money $$ is just another form of GREED.

I was going to just pass this by but i just couldnt let this go without commenting. There is almost 2500 verses in the bible dealing with finances. If you will take the time and read them you will see that God does bless his people with prosperity. and by the way in the bible poverty is always associated with sin so the righteous people who do call upon God AND believe in his son Jesus should expect to be prosperous. If you are offended by this so be it but i will choose to believe what the bible says and live my life in prosperity with thankfulness that god has chosen this path for me and all who will believe. Furthermore if you are offended or in unbelief of this i challenge you to pick up a bible and find out for yourself. It amazes me how people who never pick up a bible and study it will try to tell the people who do study their bible what it really says and means!

:)nice post....you spoilt it by bringing god into it,you invested in this god had nothing to do with it.....i agree people should be nicer to each other and respect opinions,but keep religion out of this it has nothing to do with the dinar what so ever.... smile.gif

Steveo, i feel sorry for you, your life is going to suffer troubles from all directions as a stubbling block from the One who holds your very breath in his nail pierced hands.

• Downvote 1

Ok, Here Goes "My First Post"

I agree with SYNJI, Thank you for your post!!

And those that want to bash about people that talk about God......God has to do with EVERYTHING that we do....whether it is investing in the dinars, or going to the store! God will allow this to happen in HIS timing.....not ours!

Sure, go ahead and bash, bash, bash.......but, God is in control! :)

And I am so very thankful that I was given the opportunity to be involved in this wonderful investment!!

There will be a lot of prayers answered when the RV happens!!

And, I would like to thank all of the people that bring all of the intel that we see on here...otherwise we would all be in the dark about this....esp. the ones that put their jobs on the line to do this for us!! YES...US!!

• Upvote 1

God and money, God and money......do you see a pattern to your thinking ?? Religion and Finance should be kept separate. Using God to make money $$ is just another form of GREED.

Not much that but the fact he/she talked about "God" and being "chosen" for this Investment. I found it kinda bizarre. But that's just me.

You were wrong we are not chosen... just opportunistic. This is about iraq we just happen to be benefiting from their success

Agreed. Nothing to be "chosen" about.

The ideas of "gods" (not everybody believes in the same one) and the "miracle" of the Iraqi Dinar has justabout been beat to death.

Couldn't the same thing be said about an amway convention or an avon recruitment center that some down and out person stumbles into and makes a success of it????

Are super amway salespeople, or super investment bankers, stock brokers, the original investors in any successful start-up company, the "chosen ones"? Somehow directed there by the hand of god?

If that is the case....it seems that only people with enough money to "invest" (ie potentially waste) were directed to the Dinar....people who (while they may not think so) are certainly not down and out or starving or destitute. Does a god favor only that segment of society? Were we only the "chosen" because we are rich Americans? What about 3rd world nations who don't have food or clean water to drink....does god not give them this opportunity and make them part of his "chosen" simply because of their geographical and socioeconomic position? Hmmmmmmmmm...things to think about huh ;)

GREED drives this dinar machine...yours, mine, every single person involved with it....G-R-E-E-D! And I am fine with that...but let's call a spade a spade and not pretend that we are part of some biblical group of "chosen people"...to even think that is insulting and offensive.

I guess its a good thing to know that God is in the currency conversion business now....seeing as there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE to occupy a Supreme Being's time now days...what with all the starvation and sickness and disease and wars and murders etc etc etc...this Being has time to direct all of us (The Chosen Ones) into calling some dinar dealer and dropping a grand or two.........YAY US :rolleyes:

Great post. Thanks.

I CAN SEE BY THESE COMMENTS, THERE ARE MANY IN THIS INVESTMENT THAT DOESN' BELIEVE OR KNOW THAT OUR GOD IS SOVERIGN..

End Quote

True. I don't.

• Upvote 2

Frank61 steveo Slade .... Pretty much the 3 in this thread who...I guess I could say "Really dislike God" though when you go to each of their personal pages and look at topics the 3 of them have started they don't have 1 original thought between them. Just saying. Look for yourselves. God bless you SYNJI.

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 2

I'm not a religious zealot dude, relax. We're all pretty tightly wound over this, and really need not be.

He said He wanted us to have life and to have it abundantly... not live without success or in bitter poverty...

You probably also think He said 'money is the root of all evil' rather than 'the love of money is the root of all evil'.

Here's someone new with a great positive attitude and all you can do is piss on their post? Perhaps PD might be more appropriate for you?

We're not all exceptionally blessed with top notch literary skills, at least I'm not, so cut the poster a break...please.

I agree with the sentiments of the poster as they stand and wish all who dare to dream, a successful journey!

Oh, and 'religion' is not 'faith'...

• Upvote 1

Well my Bible says God rains on the righteous and the wicked. The righteous will most likely use the increase to bless others, as well as themselves. While the wicked will end up on some T.V. program like "The Lottery Ruined my Life" :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Some here believe and some don't. In God that is. If someone wants to connect their "blessings" to God, Why bash? As soon as someone challenges YOUR thoughts or beliefs we are "way out of line" 2 way street if you ask me. I don't push anything on anyone, and have not said one negative thing about some pretty ridiculous posts save the one above. No need to make someone fell as if they should never have started a post or made a comment. We are BOTH out of line, as well as everyone that bashes.

Dinar Rumors

Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/index#ixzz1As5nYMRp

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1