Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marine Corps

BruceV

With tears flowing with gratitude. I appreciate every and all the sacrifices that these brave young men gave on behalf of this great country. We will be forever indebted to your loyalty. I myself have a sister serving in Afghanistan since recently. My prayers are with the families of our BRAVE fallen soldiers and with the ones still standing! We LOVE you all, God be with you.

• Upvote 2

I am asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines & their Families. They are Fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 Marines in 4 Days. It would be nice to see this message spread if more could pass this on. Semper Fi, God Bless America & God Bless The United Sates Marine Corps. Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Justin Allen 23

Brett Linley 29

Matthew Weikert 29

Justus Bartet 27

Dave Santos 21

Chase Stanley 21

Jesse Reed 26

Mathew Johnson 21

Zachary Fisher 24

Brandon King 23

Christopher Goeke 23

Sheldon Tate 27

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week. Freedom isn't free People. Honor Them by forwarding this as I just did.

My prayers go out to these great soldiers families. There men gave the ultimate sacrifice for all of us.