Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/12/2011

Doc31

Thanks as always Doc.

Sometimes on this ride it has been difficult to stay positive but I am now and have been for the past couple of weeks. I hope this is more than a gut feeling, but I think I'll be seeing you at the bank real soon.

• Upvote 2

Doc, you are one of the only posts I enjoy reading. When this RV's there are going to be many people that will have money for the very first time and will not know the proper way to invest it. You seem to be well adversed in the investment world. Would you be willing to share some ideas of what you are personally going to be doing with this new found wealth? I know myself and others would be so appreciative to get direction from you. Thanks.

Your post is much appreciated, as always. I do have a question though about your thoughts on the budget being postponed yet again.

I swear I read in the article that the reason (or at least an excuse) for it's current postponment was due to copier problems, ie. the Xerox machine was broken. Can this possibly be a viable reason for postponement? Does Iraq only have one copier? :huh: I had to stop and read it again to make sure.

Can we fly someone in to fix the darned thing so they can at least get the first reading out of the way?? :blink:

Thank you Doc for taking the time out of your schedule to post this. It is informative and VERY useful in measuring the money flow. It would seem illogical for them to have a backdoor liquidity mechanism so I am on your boat in seeing this as a method to dry up IQD liquidity prior to RV. It is always just a hunch. I do have to say the sacrifice is apparent...having to do this without coffee for several days? Inhumane.

Doc, that was me yesterday, and it was a comment only because I didn't fully understand your train of thought and approach. The comment "not noteworthy" was incorrect now that I more fully understand the position and thank you for all the time and input you put in on this information..

I understood it originally as a zero day, minimal movement, nothing noteworthy, but I get it now...Thanks!

Much more palatable than "intel"

TPR

THANKS DOC! AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE NUMBERS!!!

NOT much news out there today.... That could mean something... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif But yes,, they could very well, push and push and push.....

Euro Rallies Most in Month Versus Dollar as Portugal Auction Demand Rises

Thanks Doc, As always you hit the mark, I think our trip on this rollercoaster ride is nearing an end soon, Maybe a few more ups and downs and maybe a few rolls left yet but I'm sure I see the lite at the end of this long tunnel :lol:

Thanks for all the hard work and time you put into this and my family and friends will follow you and your wisdom to the very end! Take Care and God Bless, Always.. GO RV... :D And I'll see you at the Bank!!! ;):D