Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep this real simple folks.....

cbs71

Yes, rumors make the dinar world go round and to me, they are entertaining and fun! I don't take any of them seriously and neither should you...

Okay, with that being said...for starters, we need to hear/see that the GOI has been formally seated and announced and that has not happened...

No rumor, no intel, no intel, no nothing..............just fact!

Maliki is somewhat in control along with Shabbibi, but until Maliki makes this announcement, throw all rumors out the trash or just enjoy it, laugh at it and go about the rest of your day. Trust me, your sanity level will go down along with the stress. We are not in control of this and things will happen on their time...

God bless and keep it simple folks!

• Upvote 4

Yes, rumors make the dinar world go round and to me, they are entertaining and fun! I don't take any of them seriously and neither should you...

Okay, with that being said...for starters, we need to hear/see that the GOI has been formally seated and announced and that has not happened...

No rumor, no intel, no intel, no nothing..............just fact!

Maliki is somewhat in control along with Shabbibi, but until Maliki makes this announcement, throw all rumors out the trash or just enjoy it, laugh at it and go about the rest of your day. Trust me, your sanity level will go down along with the stress. We are not in control of this and things will happen on their time...

God bless and keep it simple folks!

I totally 100% couldn't agree more with you. I was going to post something like this too. They are still having a lot of meetings this month and figuring out some loose ends. With that being said, don't believe the rumors, "You'll see something in the next 48 hours!" Because it just isn't so. but Shabbs and Iraq are working on it and want it done as well. Let's keep praying! :D GO RV!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Vanessa and Serpent!

And look, just like that, Biden is making a "unannounced" visit to Baghdad tomorrow. Hmmmmm......{scratching head}...

It says that he is coming to discuss the political process in the country.

Stay tuned......

Thanks Vanessa and Serpent!

And look, just like that, Biden is making a "unannounced" visit to Baghdad tomorrow. Hmmmmm......{scratching head}...

It says that he is coming to discuss the political process in the country.

Stay tuned......

Oh I didn't know that. Good... I guess, right? hahaha :D We shall see!

Edited by VanessaL4100

Oh I didn't know that. Good... I guess, right? hahaha :D We shall see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: See below:

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A source at the presidency of the Republic of Iraq, on Wednesday, the U.S. vice-president will arrive in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Thursday in an unannounced visit in advance, as pointed out that the visit will be discussed developments in the political process in the country where interest in Arab-and Iranian-growing.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Vice President Joe Biden up, tomorrow, Thursday, to Baghdad on an unannounced visit, the first after the formation of the Iraqi government."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "Biden will discuss with Iraqi officials the political process in Iraq," without giving further details about the visit.

The last visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden to Baghdad had been carried out on 30 August last year, during which he discussed with Iraqi officials in a timely manner the subject of delay in forming the Iraqi government and U.S. withdrawal from the country, preceded by a visit in the third from July of last year, which he held talks with Iraqi parties, and was told then that he put the outline of the alliances that will form the government.

The visit comes Biden, at a time when Iraq is a race Arabs on the one hand and another Iranian influence which, while showing the political developments taking place in Iraq a decline in the U.S. role, which is expected to be at its lowest with the beginning of next year with the withdrawal of the last U.S. troops from Iraq.

http://www.alsumaria...hEayKhT65K0xSfw

:lol: :lol: :lol: See below:

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A source at the presidency of the Republic of Iraq, on Wednesday, the U.S. vice-president will arrive in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Thursday in an unannounced visit in advance, as pointed out that the visit will be discussed developments in the political process in the country where interest in Arab-and Iranian-growing.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Vice President Joe Biden up, tomorrow, Thursday, to Baghdad on an unannounced visit, the first after the formation of the Iraqi government."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "Biden will discuss with Iraqi officials the political process in Iraq," without giving further details about the visit.

The last visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden to Baghdad had been carried out on 30 August last year, during which he discussed with Iraqi officials in a timely manner the subject of delay in forming the Iraqi government and U.S. withdrawal from the country, preceded by a visit in the third from July of last year, which he held talks with Iraqi parties, and was told then that he put the outline of the alliances that will form the government.

The visit comes Biden, at a time when Iraq is a race Arabs on the one hand and another Iranian influence which, while showing the political developments taking place in Iraq a decline in the U.S. role, which is expected to be at its lowest with the beginning of next year with the withdrawal of the last U.S. troops from Iraq.

http://www.alsumaria...hEayKhT65K0xSfw

Thanks for posting!