Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFM Conference Call 1-11-11

inheritance

KTFM Conference Call 1-11-11

Part 1

Jordan Bank website was a mistake today and the rate was dead on but made such a big mistake in the middle east - the DOHA bank had a rate showing too. The ME does not make this type of mistakes - the Jordan Bank does not make mistakes... we will discuss this later in this call...

Iraq is #1 with the most oil in the world...

Oil to surpass $94 is what we are looking to happen .... $93.74 was the rate it ended with today.... We will not let oil reach 160 a barrel

I use oil as a barometer and those that control the oil also use it against the political positions.

Darline said that the US is the lowest in gas - in Iraq its $8+ per gallon - Darline said Oil is the only commodity world wide that is controlled by the dollar currency. We all are pointing at Maliki for this and yes he is not helping and not necessary the GOI is totally blamed - the banking system has to be pristine-dead on... It's in Shabibi's hands soon to be in Maliki - Maliki has to do what he has to do to please the authors of THE PLAN that wish to also please those that control the money of the world and oil makes the world go round and we tag our money to it... many oil based derivative products...

We will tell you about DOHA Bank tonight...

Maliki is being a pain and we will talk about that and keep your eyes on everything going on around him....Don't go nuts over the rates when you see them... they are working on the rates and currencies and it gets exciting to see but don't get too high or too low... just be thankful

Happyguy - amazing cheerleader at KTFM - we thank you and appreciate you - THANK YOU

I still don't see the GOI seated for the budget to be read and now they put it off till Thursday and Maliki may probably put it off again....

Recording begins now: Frank opens with greetings to all. No questions to be asked tonight - possible guest on tonight if they can make it...

Frank starts with a hymn singing: I Come to the Garden Alone

Part 2

Frank speaks of oil and only 10% has been surveyed and the other 90% puts them as #1 in the world...

Darline speaks of business people she- the DOHA site - he inquired on the Kuwait Dinar first then the IQD - they said they are NOT selling or uying those and he said it was on their site an yes we were yesterday...her business friend called to get the correct answer about the $.35 its wrong - for 24 hour period they did buy Dinar at not $.35 but a verified price of $2.82 per Dinar in Kuwait - and in conclusion this morning after that time they no longer have the IQD rate on their site, we feel it could have been two insight the reparations to Kuwait - what if Iraq let this happen for a certain period - its not because its on the FOREX and we do believe its close and then the rate came down for SOME REASON of request... I can't say that's going to be the same here...

Frank says none of us understand what these counter sites are doing but in fact they are doing something with the currencies in the ME show that they ARE DOING SOMETHING....they are calibrating the currencies and matching up for the baskets... in the still of the night mostly but yes today too we saw this....but keep your excitement curbed and accepting this that yes they are doing something with the currency but DO NOT CLAIM THE RATE IS THIS AND THIS as we are not the experts in this area... its a motivation to see this...

WayneR asks about the Delta calling a bank in the ME - what was the conclusion... the last 4 days we have been following DOHA Bank that showed the rate, this bank in this area does NOT deal with IQD nor cash them out - DOHA in Kuwait is the one we are following - who makes the policies of a country - those that control the money that is connected to the money the controls the oil do.... Iraq is #1 again as I said earlier in OIL... GCC knows that... the kurds are in control - Kuwait always needs to be pleased always...

OK DOHA bank what are you doing? It can change daily what we see in this area.... I just want to make sure that those that have dinars hold on to them - we are here for a purpose - hold on to them and our nation will be helped and he $$ is not going to crash... What are you doing DOHA bank - Nothing they say - WE SEE YOU and they still say on the 3rd day we know nothing? DOHA says yes we can cash out at that rate and what you see is what we can release at that rate - Delta checked to see if what we see is real - he investigated this for us in Arabic for a necessity in this case... last night early AM they said that is the rate...and they do NOT cash out any IQD in this country - that BANK in Kuwait is and Frank asks to watch that... The Bank said it is their rate and its been up there for 12 hours now...for 3 days we have been seeing $2.82 why would they come out now and say $.35 now - why? The rarte change occurred sometime yesterday before their sessions were over and only in the KUWAIT DOHA Bank ONLY - and in Franks opinion thinks why they did this was....Kuwait was raped in front of the world and we bend over backwards for them they are the princes to be taken care of FIRST - they are far advanced more so than Iraq is... compare them to the Kurds in all areas, oil, banking smart cards-

Frank says - we could have seen that the citizens of Kuwait were taken care of first? COULD IT BE they were 1st - it was $2.82 and was inches away from the true value of the IQD.... I asked Delta are American soldiers stationed in Kuwait? Yes - Could they have wired the money from Kuwait to the USA as we heard: Yes says Frank.... why do you think Saudi Arabia reprinted their 2007 articles again today saying they would revalue in a basket and oil over $94 - its all a go says Darline... this lady told my team over and over to many people to DOHA and this lady said over and over - Delta said she said at the bank that "if we fly there right now we could exchange 1 IQD for $357,000 RIGHT NOW " - she asked Delta how can you have IQD in America and he told her that American's have right to purchase IQD and she was flabbergasted about that...

Kuwait knows something - THE RATE - Darline agrees but Frank is not sure - Chapter 7 = the rate and for them to do what they did the last 4 days - I am not stupid but I will not exaggerate and now its showing $2.82 and now they have a rate in an article that showed $.35 and then another rate song and dance.... Shame on you Maliki that is watching you dance on your stage... He was a pain and he took the election fro the people and Allawi and it looked like Shabibi would give the rate by end of 2010 but Maliki insisted on doing it his way.... give us a rate or we hold on to your Dinar...

Darline says our time line is here... we have to start on the 10th - Maliki was to tell us the budget now he moves to Thursday- the 13th and on that day we have a big agreement with the US and Iraq on planes and equipment of war stuff they purchased from the USA for Iraq to be done on the 13th - then we have the UN the IMF that said effective dates for the SDR's would be 10th - 14th - Franks says dates are 12th effective 13th... UN Operational rates to be published on 12th effective on the 14th.... Two BOZO's - H and B are over there now - WHY - well "O" says to check it out - the time line, is Kuwait doing this which is something BIG and do you think Iraq would let them have it early? NO to help Kuwait.... In Darline's Opinion and the lastest date is Tuesday and her opinion cause 14ht is Friday we have a holiday on Monday how convenient - but they can't keep retroactiving a budget at all and the IMF behind the money and oil will let them keep going and keep going they have to be stopped somewhere - If he smart cards at $250 RATE can they live on that? and you can buy a car in Iraq and its confirmed at $20 a piece right now - yes $20.

THese dates are opinions ONLY here now that Darline is suggesting... Maliki stalled the budget cause he didn't want the RI to be released yet as the rate is in there and has to be out at the same time as the budget... - Why can't he pull the trigger and get this done? There is no body that does not want the currency to go up ...

Maliki can have power that can get dangerous and he needs to be TOLD what to do and to get this over... Darline says she believes that Maliki got his own way to be back in office - it was the authors of the plan that wanted him back in- the GCC that came out was to go to a meeting before the Arab Summit on the 17th of FED Iraq is to meet with them with a tradeable currency by that date...30 days before - in common sense terms - the RV before - those 30 days will set their rate for the GCC - if they do $3.86 the first day they go up 2% then next and the 30 days it has to be on the market before the GCC meeting...

Frank says I can't see this going to deep into the year.... 2010 budget and rate was not shown even since 2009,...

Part 3

Darline says that now the biggest thing that has not been announced for Dept of Defense is if you had $50 million in bank across town and you had NO defense minister to protect that would you want to give a complete country like Iraq the right to RV to he world knowing they could be gone tomorrow - would the USA sell them anything without having that in place. NO

Frank says E-trader supposedly listed the rate of the IQD publicly by January 14th and Darline said JUST DO IT...

Frank says DOHA Kuwait Bank with their Dinar and shows $.35 USD and they suggested tell them to convert the IQD's into Kuwait Dinars so they can be cashed into USD's - a person said they would cash in 160,000 IQD's and would like to exchange for Kuwait Dinars and they results was that she would get 16,000 Kuwait Dinars for her 160,000 IQD's - she asked this banker about 5-6 times to repeat this number and it was 16,000 which converted $56,858.00 which is on their web site too... this bank is owned by the royal family if Kuwait and they are for sure NOT WRONG.... this must mean we are very close... Delta finally today said that he called the DOHA bank back and got the same lady and she said that the $.35 is not on website any longer as they were ORDERED to remove it as of this morning...

Frank says that Jordan Islamic Bank today did not make a mistake at the $3.22 rate - yes be exciting but stay calm - they are preparing this is no mistake - leave them alone let them do it - and they are getting fed up with Maliki like you and I...

Kuwait is special cause they were raped in front of the world and we help them now and the DOHA may be a reward for them - maybe..

Maliki why are you waiting so much _maybe because you are satisfied what more do you want? most powerful country on this planet and going down as hero of this country - ohhhhhh is that what you want the GOI and ministers and cabinet and release them.... Maliki

Darline said the Emir of Kuwait will be in Baghdad tomorrow the 12th and they are having a shindig without us.... so will Hillarious be there - Maliki is going to Kuwait at the end of January to finalize something - YES says Darline they will have the MONEY TO PAY THEM - WOOO HOOO ...

Frank says we don't need the budget to release the rate at all... Frank thinks Maliki is getting the best rate possible for his country - the Shabibi rate he got over the weekend I believe was not pleasing to this aggressive leader for his country and in the still of the night we will see an RI - be still and see...

We must not exaggerate what we see at all and my team will present to you what we see....

Frank says 1-11-11 Iraq TV said via Prime Minister the people today that the advisory financial committee that was requested over 3 years ago is now formed.... they have "Khartea" = the MAP to fix the economic monetary policy of the IQD of their nation - the CBI recommended that the GOI put advisory committee together almost 3 years ago and its now complete and introduced the MAP which is the IHO - 2011 Budget - YES YES YES PRAISE GOD TO WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW and let them do it and watch what they DO and not what they say... For Maliki to do what Shabibi to do and Kurds are in charge and now Shabibi is in charge HE IS and as much as Maliki delays and now its rumors till June- I dare you Maliki - HAHAHA - the CBI announced TODAY that this committee has the MAP = the 2011 budget for their country - Darline says David Ferguson said that the Emir of Kuwait has all power in Kuwait and he canceled Parliament before and he cancel all debt with Iraq..... and he is coming FIRST and then they go to him at end of this month - THIS IS HUGE - we need to follow him as to what he is going to bring up

Keep my team in your prayers and me as we follow this please....

The budget in MY opinion will NOT be read Thursday - he will delay it and .... Darline says NO NO NO Frank STOP.... and She says listen and when you say those things STOP - they WILL read the budget on Thursday as planned...and Frank says this is the beginning of the end... NOTHING will happen till we have an OFFICIAL GOI to the world... Darline says that the Emir is going to meet the parliament to kiss his hand so she says its DONE and we may have a BING BAM BOOM on our hands on Monday - and Frank says the rate IN HIS OPINION already in Maliki's hand but he is not satisfied... the Emir can say debt forgiven or not... he can influence some of the groups in Iraq and outside but he cannot release the rate or seat the GOI....

Darline says come with HER to her Blue couch - she says she is he Emir and Frank is Stubborn Maliki - (they act out a skit) Iraq wants Emir to forgive the debt but Emir wants the GOI and Maliki is only a PM and the Emir has the khartea and he wants the GOI NOW.... per say..

Iraq TV today says that coordination assistance will come with a complete GOI - they are working hard to fulfill the Government now... due to that TV statement today I believe that Shabibi is going to work with Maliki to get this done... Family please please be patient ... be grateful that you are a part of something so historical... hold on to your dinars it will help you and this country HISTORY - in many ways this is biblical...

People tried to search for Delta and he was upset .... all of Frank's team is protected and we only share intel WHEN it is public...

Je'sus says that right now take all you have heard to the Lord in prayer as HE is the only one to cause this happen IN HIS TIMING... pray and believe in HIS power that this will happen and HE will allow this to happen

Darline says that 1-11-11 and I believe in Hebrews 11-11 and she is claiming that .... and she hopes everyone else will too -

Franks signature is:

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Frank ends with a hymn...Just As I Am....

End of call

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

since frank spends so much time on his research on the dinar, my question is where does he get time to do his church stuff? and when he is doing a sermon does he bring the dinar into it like he brings his sermons to his dinar posts and conf calls?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

since frank spends so much time on his research on the dinar, my question is where does he get time to do his church stuff? and when he is doing a sermon does he bring the dinar into it like he brings his sermons to his dinar posts and conf calls?

Why would YOU be interested when this man goes to church? It sounds like you should be going EVERYDAY!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1