Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel-Fresh From Mx

possum

Mx, my CI called and said that the rate is $5.22 and we will be able to exchange starting by either Jan 17 or right after Feb 1st. . I have never shared intel from Mx because that was our deal. However, since the RV is done-stick a fork in it done, he told me to scream the news from the highest peak! Party Time Believers !!!!

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 25

Mx, my CI called and said that the rate is $5.22 and we will be able to exchange starting by either Jan 17 or right after Feb 1st. . I have never shared intel from Mx because that was our deal. However, since the RV is done-stick a fork in it done, he told me to scream the news from the highest peak! Party Time Believers !!!!

I hope your right possum. I see a lot of people have respect for you posts and topics. So I'm hoping for the best as always. Thank you for your intel.biggrin.gif

party at possums tail swingin boogie bar swing at your own risk

Seriously, Possum you need to stop posting. No one knows a darn thing and the days and dates are always getting pushed back..

I don't know why people feed into this......

my sentiments exactly

this guy spews out one lie after another and the cattle follow in thunderous applause.

please think people! how long has this one trick poney been duping you with the same promise every other week?

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Possum is a proven liar/pumper. Ignore every post of his!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

ah... did he not say the RV happened and will be retro active? In a post a day or two ago?.... Someone should do some home work... pull all the posts and make a list of fail dates.

I did say in another post that when ever I am having a good day I can come here and make myself happy.

Edited by Workinchump
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

errrrrr.....which year is that? :blink:

• Upvote 1

I hope your right possum. I see a lot of people have respect for you posts and topics. So I'm hoping for the best as always. Thank you for your intel.biggrin.gif

if anyone "respects" possum's posts then they're not very smart. people "enjoy" his enthusiasm, but that's about it. no intel coming from him...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ya know, I could not care less if I negged or not, life goes on beyond the message boards, but some of you needs to stay grounded for real! You circle your lives around rumors and it's gonna kill you...

Now, do I believe the RV will take place? Absolutely!

My point is that some of you put these "gurus" or lack there of, on a pedestal. And there are supposed to adults on these boards? Really????

• Upvote 3

possum, every day you are sounding more and more like terryk. you have been posting up dates and rates for about a year now and they have never come to fruition. just like terryk. while you do have a following who likes to hear your optimism and wild stories, i surely dont. it is getting really old.

• Upvote 6

Hey. Let him be. He has just as much chance of being right as we all do throwing darts at a calendar that only has Mondays and Fridays on it. I hope there is something to his source (GO RV!!!!) but I have not quit my job or bought my airplane yet. Can't we make the RV on a Thursday though so I don't have to work on Friday? I liked the idea of the 1/11 RV. That was on a Tuesday which was different.

• Upvote 1

Just like the Bud Lite commercials..." Here we go!!" These pummmmmpers have been doing this since the new IQD was available, and since that time none has even a remote clue as to anything they profoundly claim to have knowledge of. Really, you should go and get a job or a hobby, because you for certain have way to much time on your hands dude!