Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED CHAT..PISSED IRAQIS.. 1/11/2011

SmokinAce

HomePostsNewsTidbitsRumorsMembersSitesCash-InHow-toAbout * Med Chat: Dinar Speculator 1/11/11

January 11th, 2011 11:58 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Med says to (22:35:30):

BUT I JUST GOT A CALL

Med says to (22:35:40):

FROM A VERY VERY CLOSE FRIEND

Med says to (22:35:55):

THIS CALL CAME FROM THE M.E.

Med says to (22:36:11):

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I AM GIVING IT

Med says to (22:36:23):

APPARENTLY THERE IS SOME VERY P*SSED OFF IRAQI’S

Med says to (22:36:48):

WHO ARE GETTING THE FEELING THEY WERE JERKED AROUND BY THE CBI AND GOI

Med says to (22:37:03):

AND ARE SHOWING THEIR ANGER

Med says to (22:37:12):

AND HIS UNIT WAS PUT ON ALERT OVER THIS

Med says to (22:37:31):

HE SAID HE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY OTHER U.S. MILITARY

Med says to (22:37:33):

BUT HIS IS

Med says to (22:37:47):

SO THE PEOPLE ARE WONDERING WHERE THEIR RV IS

Med says to (22:37:58):

AND THERE IS FEAR OF VIOLENCE

Med says to (22:38:01):

TY

Med says to (22:38:02):

• Upvote 3

Iraq played Iran in soccer last night. Iraq lost. You wonder why Iraq was pissed...

now, when Iraq played Kuwait. They fired weapons into the air for hours.. so... thats maybe 1 reason they were on alert last night..

but thats only my 2 cents..

True, but apparently from the chat log it is in reference of the RV. Time will tell, time will tell.

My boots on the ground have informed me that word on the street is that the Iraqi's are super pissed but it's because they said you told them all you were a medic and then they found out that you are only a male nurse. Possible riots at all the hospitals.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Iraq played Iran in soccer last night. Iraq lost. You wonder why Iraq was pissed...

now, when Iraq played Kuwait. They fired weapons into the air for hours.. so... thats maybe 1 reason they were on alert last night..

but thats only my 2 cents..

This makes way more sense than having anything to do with RV......nice post and you are probably right on. B)

• Upvote 1

I'm going to throw a flag on this one and for the following reason(s)

1. OPSEC, otherwise known as Operational Security. It's a well known rule within the military to NEVER, ever discuss a unit's status, mission, intent, duration, destination, or objective with someone who does not need to know. I sincerely doubt that Med would qualify as a person who legitimately needs to know that a unit has upgraded their posture.

2. Even if the unit did upgrade their posture, it is very difficult to make a logical arguement that the RV was the impetus, or evena contributing factor, to the unit's status.

3. The punishment for violating operational security is pretty severe and is one that I doubt that his "source" is willing to endure just to tell us about the RV. If that is the case, this person is a liability in more ways than one and needs his own "room" in Leavenworth.

But that's just me and my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

What are they pissed about? The smart card (supposedly) being loaded with only 250 dinar this month? Oh please. The 1250 dinar they used to get (supposedly) was worth only about a dollar. So are you trying to tell me that they are pissed that they are now getting only 20 cents? That's what put them over the edge? They may only be getting one-fifth of what they previously received but for all intents and purposes they can't still can't buy anything with it. They couldn't buy anything with 1250 dinar either. Their purchasing power hasn't been affected! This is getting a little silly. Sorry MED. I love ya but I ain't buying this one.