Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With the basis that people just continue to buy dinar, what would the point of RV be. They are making enough money just running an endless sale. The only thing this forum has done is just increase the number of people buying. Eventually everyone in the US who has money to spend will all own dinar and the chances of all of those people making any logical profit will be slim and none. It is no longer a factor of supply and demand. They have the supply, but because the demand is so high why not increase the rate. I mean if you were a dinar dealer getting 200+ orders a day, would you not increase knowing that people will pay another $20-$40.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

With the basis that people just continue to buy dinar, what would the point of RV be. They are making enough money just running an endless sale. The only thing this forum has done is just increase the number of people buying. Eventually everyone in the US who has money to spend will all own dinar and the chances of all of those people making any logical profit will be slim and none. It is no longer a factor of supply and demand. They have the supply, but because the demand is so high why not increase the rate. I mean if you were a dinar dealer getting 200+ orders a day, would you not increase knowing that people will pay another $20-$40.

Glad to see that you know why all these sites exist. It sure isn't to keep our blood pressure low.

Greetings....

I respect your point....and it's a good point...however , if the information that has already been verified was not available , then I would entertain your point with determination...

There seems to be a bright light at the end of this tunnel....and I doubt that it is a mirage.....simply because of faith , hope , and patience...

I gotta believe.....ya feel me ?

Peace

Depends, if Iraq is not releasing anymore Dinar outside the country, than it won't matter where the dinar ends up to them because the costs of paying out the dinar won't change. It is just a change of who is cashing in.

If anything, distribution of the dinar to regular people may take time for people to cash in & it'll take some of the pressure off of Iraq to pay out.

Iraq controls their own currency.. If none of the dinar is leaving the country it won't matter.. Just that what is outside of Iraq will be a limited supply to work with.

Ideally, what that will mean is that as demand goes up our supply being limited, costs of getting that dinar will likely increase as well

While in principal, I agree with your statement, as I have stated several times when this topic comes up, I will keep using disposable cash to increase my holdings. Why lie? My interest is making my bank account as fat as possible when this is done. I may see a few people when this is over that I have become friends with, But in all honesty? Its all about me. I wish the Iraqis well and success, but at the end of the day, its all about me. I see numerous posts about, oh its got to happen for the Iraqis, or why doe's there gov't let them live in poverty?, but really, most people are salivating at the prospect of being rich.... I just put it out there is all.

JMHO, pp

• Upvote 3

This has been going on for years. I got all the dinar I have in 05 and don't want anymore, but what I see on here now is all new people (within the last 2 or3 months) so all I can say too them is you just have to wait and if it happens it happens if it don't it don't. only time will tell and it could be another 2 or 3 years before we know.

• Upvote 1