Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jordan Islamic Bank Converter Stating Iraq Dinar at $3.22

jhf3512

Yes. You are i just did the same thing a few minutes ago and i got 1 IQD= $3.22 USD. I also checked other currencies (i.e. EURO TO USD AND IQD TO EURO, CANADA , etc) and they all seem to match what's coming up on XE. Yet, when you look up IQD TO USD on it still showing .00086.

Not sure what's going on. We may not have all the details as of yet, but one thing for sure we know, something is definately going on.

It just stinks not knowing exactly.

so confusing

That is what it looks like to me, but that is the only thing I can see on the website that is in English. So I don't know if what we are seeing is what we think it is!

OMG, I hope, I pray, I need it to be....

When u see it on the cbi.com then itz 4 real. Other than that it may look real but unless u live in Jordan and they let u cash out it will do us no good. It doez look cool but will not pay me 2day. wacko.gif All this will drive ya waco if ya let it... Gotta think like a ph34r.gif NiNjA biggrin.gif Take care...

• Upvote 1

That is what it looks like to me, but that is the only thing I can see on the website that is in English. So I don't know if what we are seeing is what we think it is!

OMG, I hope, I pray, I need it to be....

Hello All , :D

Did Some Homework ...aka DD ....

This I a REAL Jordan Bank .. Based In Amman

I'ts a Commercial Bank .. Been Around Since 1978 !

Also Rated VERY HIGH In This Area Of The World

SO ... Don't Know If Someone Is PLAYING Games With Their Website ?

OR ... Maybe .. and It's JUST A Maybe ... It's REAL .. It's Either ONE or The OTHER

Have a BLESSED New Day !

Gary ..aka Invest4later :tiphat: