Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What About Using Law Of Attraction to RV IQD?

patric4all

This post is intended to speed up the RV.

Most successful people know the key elements to creating the reality they want.

They know it takes conscious effort on their behalf and belief in what they are capable of.

What do they know?

They know about the laws of the Universe. They know about the Law of Gravity, the Law of Lift and most important the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction is simple and constantly working for us either for our benefit or not. All depends on what we are thinking about the most.

You see it's not biased. If you are thinking about things you don't want to happen in your life most of the time, then that's going to be the reality you attract!

Vice Versa, if you are thinking about the things you DO want in your life then you will attract that reality just as rapidly.

The key is in monitoring what you think about most of the time

RECAP:

If you think about the things you DON'T WANT, then guess what.... you will get what you DONT want without fail.

If you think about the things you DO want, you re attracting it like a magnet right away.

The universe will move heaven and hell to get you what you are thinking about and BELIEVE you can manifest.

It is that simple. Your brain affects other brains throughout the world to help you manifest the life or thing you want and think about most.

One brain is enough to create great things.

Imagine what we can do collectively if we all got together and WILL this RV Into reality by thinking about it as if it already happened.

That's how it's done. Great minds have been using this secret for eons.

Spend at least a minute or a little over a minute focusing on hearing the news, seeing the rate posted on CBI, seeing yourself jump.

Do this MOST OF YOUR DAY AND IT HAPPENS FASTER!!!!!

Get creative, imagine lots of Dollar bills falling everywhere and feel them touch you they brush against your body.

Get even more creative, imagine being on a plane sitting in YOUR first class seat. Imagine the flight attendants offering you service (OH thank you dear!! You're too kind )

Feel the seats, hear the chatter as the people boarding for coach seats go by you. Remember being one of them in the past and what they must be thinking of you hahahah!

Imagine the nice sunsets you are getting to enjoy now that you are really wealthy enough to take time out of your life to witness these miraculous moments that nature provides on a daily.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS HOW REALITIES ARE FORMED. From a constant dream that is felt, experienced as if it were real right in our minds. Why? Because you get what you think about most of the time!!!!

I say get off these forums and put this into play RIGHT NOW!!. What happens when we do this. The universe will go to work at creating that reality you desire and hold into your minds eye but only if you BELIEVE you are worthy and capable of having it, coupled you being HAPPY and HAVING FUN with this. If you are sad and depressed, you are not creating a reality you will enjoy.

SO SIMPLE, do things that make you happy. For everyone it's different. Gage for yourself and GO!!!!!

Get what you want today by thinking about it most of your day. NOW WHAT DO WE ALL WANT TODAY?

IQD TO RV :D

NOW How simple is that when we have thousands of people doing exactly what it takes to make it happen. BRAIN POWER BABY!!!

DON'T spend time doubting the possibility of the RV. Instead seeing the RV as a past occurrence that we ARE SO GRATEFUL for in our lives.

Don't waste another minute doubting it. LETS WILL THIS INTO OUR LIVES TOGETHER RIGHT NOW!!! GO

GO RV!!!!!! :D :D

• Upvote 6

Uhg...yes, I am SURE this would be the best way for people to spend their time... Just sit around WISHING it to be true.

Call up your local Witch Doctor and Voodoo Priestess while at it....

If this kind of "feel good" self talk ACTUALLY made stuff happen then I'd wake up every morning shooting SILVER DOLLARS outa my butt...and TRUST ME...thats NOT THE CASE ;)

Gave you a "+" because you made me laugh. I do however believe in the power of positive thinking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This post is intended to speed up the RV.

Most successful people know the key elements to creating the reality they want.

They know it takes conscious effort on their behalf and belief in what they are capable of.

What do they know?

They know about the laws of the Universe. They know about the Law of Gravity, the Law of Lift and most important the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction is simple and constantly working for us either for our benefit or not. All depends on what we are thinking about the most.

You see it's not biased. If you are thinking about things you don't want to happen in your life most of the time, then that's going to be the reality you attract!

Vice Versa, if you are thinking about the things you DO want in your life then you will attract that reality just as rapidly.

The key is in monitoring what you think about most of the time

RECAP:

If you think about the things you DON'T WANT, then guess what.... you will get what you DONT want without fail.

If you think about the things you DO want, you re attracting it like a magnet right away.

The universe will move heaven and hell to get you what you are thinking about and BELIEVE you can manifest.

It is that simple. Your brain affects other brains throughout the world to help you manifest the life or thing you want and think about most.

One brain is enough to create great things.

Imagine what we can do collectively if we all got together and WILL this RV Into reality by thinking about it as if it already happened.

That's how it's done. Great minds have been using this secret for eons.

Spend at least a minute or a little over a minute focusing on hearing the news, seeing the rate posted on CBI, seeing yourself jump.

Do this MOST OF YOUR DAY AND IT HAPPENS FASTER!!!!!

Get creative, imagine lots of Dollar bills falling everywhere and feel them touch you they brush against your body.

Get even more creative, imagine being on a plane sitting in YOUR first class seat. Imagine the flight attendants offering you service (OH thank you dear!! You're too kind )

Feel the seats, hear the chatter as the people boarding for coach seats go by you. Remember being one of them in the past and what they must be thinking of you hahahah!

Imagine the nice sunsets you are getting to enjoy now that you are really wealthy enough to take time out of your life to witness these miraculous moments that nature provides on a daily.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS HOW REALITIES ARE FORMED. From a constant dream that is felt, experienced as if it were real right in our minds. Why? Because you get what you think about most of the time!!!!

I say get off these forums and put this into play RIGHT NOW!!. What happens when we do this. The universe will go to work at creating that reality you desire and hold into your minds eye but only if you BELIEVE you are worthy and capable of having it, coupled you being HAPPY and HAVING FUN with this. If you are sad and depressed, you are not creating a reality you will enjoy.

SO SIMPLE, do things that make you happy. For everyone it's different. Gage for yourself and GO!!!!!

Get what you want today by thinking about it most of your day. NOW WHAT DO WE ALL WANT TODAY?

IQD TO RV :D

NOW How simple is that when we have thousands of people doing exactly what it takes to make it happen. BRAIN POWER BABY!!!

DON'T spend time doubting the possibility of the RV. Instead seeing the RV as a past occurrence that we ARE SO GRATEFUL for in our lives.

Don't waste another minute doubting it. LETS WILL THIS INTO OUR LIVES TOGETHER RIGHT NOW!!! GO

GO RV!!!!!! :D :D

You probably should take your medication......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Uhg...yes, I am SURE this would be the best way for people to spend their time... Just sit around WISHING it to be true.

Call up your local Witch Doctor and Voodoo Priestess while at it....

If this kind of "feel good" self talk ACTUALLY made stuff happen then I'd wake up every morning shooting SILVER DOLLARS outa my butt...and TRUST ME...thats NOT THE CASE ;)

Thank you for that. Sometimes it is difficult to know how to even respond

to this kind of mentality, not that I am against a good positive attitude as it is healthy, but just how far

some will go. Now it is 'new age' thinking that will make this happen?

Wow, no disrespect, but just wow. This investment has great potential, and nothing to do

with wishful thinking. It should be based upon sound factual data and not made into a game.

Truth is we have NO influence of how this will unfold, but for sure it will unfold in its own time and

at the rate, date and time it is to happen. For the investor, patience is the key to arrive at our goal and

hopefully a solid return on investment, (ROI) nothing more, nothing less. If any investment becomes an emotional

tug of war to someone, it is time to exit and try and get back your original investment if possible, and then move on.

Generally, when any investment causes one to start grabbing at straws, it is because one has invested

more than one could afford. At least that is what I have learned after 17 years of investing and technical analysis,

when my emotions began to kick in, I finally learned it was time to exit and either wait for a better opportunity and timing,

or simply admit to a bad trade and position and take responsibility for that. I remember those sleepless nights and

I finally learned a valuable lesson about investing, short, mid or long term.

I think we will all do just fine learning to be patient now that we see so many obstacles being removed, slow as it is in

our own minds. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Acually Slade, there is some truth to the idea of positive thinking. If you want something REALLY BAD and you think about it ALL THE TIME. Take a picture of what you want and tape it on the bathroom mirror, on the fridge. Oddly enough, your mind will find a way to get it. I've done it a few times in my live. When I was young, there was a car I wanted to someday own. I went to sit in it at the showroom, I brought home the brochure and cut the pics. That car was my first car I ever bought new! Same thing happened with the 27ft Carver I bought years later.

Now I don't know how this would work with an RV of the Dinar..... but it's a positive thought anyway.

Edited by Gut Feelings
  • Upvote 1

Positive thinking might change you but it won't change other people or circumstances beyond your control. The RV is beyond our control. If you want to think positive about something think positive about another way to make a buttload of money that has nothing to do with dinar, something you can control like an invention, a business, or an investment.

Great thread. My wife and I use 'The Secret' daily and it has totally enriched our lives.

It works. We have seen our lives turn a complete 180 degrees in a couple of years.

Financially, emotionally and spiritually.

If you have never heard of it, read or watch "The Secret" ASAP