Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thought Id throw my own ramblings in, but based on some opinions of people on another site which do have a background in currencies.<br /><br />Looks like Canada did an analysis not long ago on what the Iraq dinar could be worth, based on all the parameters that I assume an accountant makes, and they came up with a roundabout <br />value of 1.14 , and nowhere and nobody can say it has to be near Kuwait value, a country that is STABLE<br />This is not a value picked up out of the air, so in my opinion, it has some merit. Even at that it is an incredible rate of return. <br /><br />Contrary to what has been posted, the budget has not been officially read three times yet. Something to do with the Kurds not liking some things and the change in price of oil has supposedly something to do with that as well.<br /><br />A ex currency manager said there is no such think as secondary 'bank screen' values. Its all hogwash. The RV will hit everywhere at one time. No such thing as different values for different level of institutional investors.<br /><br />There arent 1880 ships in Iraq harbor waiting to be unloaded since 2010<br /><br />The IMF cannot force any country to do anything against their wishes about RVing their currency.<br /><br />All self proclaimed guru's have missed the mark by 100% of the time.

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 3

well of course they have missed the target, even the best sources of "intel" whom had everyone in a frenzy 12/15 have had to "eat a little crow"..... then the 1st,11th and so far nothing. so they speak of various outfits, there rates and quality of product and service. why??? it is supply and demand on part of it, questions or complaints==== contact your source. personally when my in box dings with a message from ALI. I'll know we have some choices to make and proceed accordingly. I am appalled daily at the stuff people say on this and other sites in regards to the dinar and one another.... I only recently registered here to contact another member in and of the idea of joining them in some of there work in the post rv world. I hope all are able to acquire the dreams this opportunity presents. ET