Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAVE WE ARRIVED?

prayin4peace

This is a cut and paste from another site. Please don't allow yourself to get carried away, but several people have responded indicating they were given the same information. Say a brief prayer and, if you can, get some rest tonight. The next 24 to 48 may be very stressful.

Prayin'

as good as any rumor out there. this is a conversation i just had with a buddy...

[Matt]

hey

just skyped the kuwait bank and its legit... they are paying 352k$ for 1million dinar

[You]

11:15pm

what's that mean?

[Matt]

11:16pm

5millions worth = 1.75million $$$$. hopefully forex and cbi will change in the morning so were ready to go

[You]

11:18pm

are you SURE!?

[Matt]

11:19pm

yes... kuwait banker said that 1,000,000 IQD = 100,000 Kuwait DInar... at the rate of 3.52/1 $/KWD = 352,000$

I had to put money on skype account and kyle heard it too

http://www.dohabank....hangeRates.aspx

[You]

11:20pm

well dang... that's great news man

[Matt]

personally i think they know its going to be higher and they are buying it up so they can make more money!!

[You]

yeah exactly...

it's gotta RV at more than the usd

[Matt]

exactly

[You]

11:25pm

iraq is majorly indebted to kuwait, too

kuwait HAS to know what's going on

Im the MATT that spoke with them. I personally spoke with an English speaking representative. I told her I had a question in regards to a foreign currency and she said "let me guess, the IQD"

She specifically said the conversion is 1,000,000 IQD = 100,000KWD x3.52$/KWD rate = $352,000per million.

It cost a whopping .74 cents for me to find out for myself. My personal belief is they are buying up whatever they can bc Im sure Kuwait knows what the official RV/RI will be.

Hope that clarifies everything. This is fact of what was told by the bank and not RUMOR.

Call this number and check for yourself.

GET team just had an emergency CC in which they stated they have received the same information.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I called 5 different times from my skype account, yes it is real, but not anymore, now they are saying they do not deal with IQD......I called 5 different times before and they did.........I dont know whats going on

can you blame them?

much cheaper and less hassle to buy from Ali.

I tried the link it works and i put in many currencies and it come out with huge #'s against all currencies i put in !! Holy smokes...OMG,,i hope this is real...PRAYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't know if I am feeling a slight pulling on my leg or if it is just because I have a sore knee from a accident from last week. Hopefully this knee problem is from the accident and not as a result from a couple of promissing post I have read :) . Dear God please let this be a RV.. Go Rv,

God Bless Everyone

• Upvote 1

This is an old site that has had the same static rates for like 10 years.

• Upvote 1