Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why am I seeing an RV here at this site? Not the DOHA

Spoolin

The Oanda converter just below this one has a normal rate. Maybe its updating with the new rates and the Oanda hasnt been changed yet? I'm so confused.......

ive been searching everywhere and so far those are the only two site that are showing anything...however i did notice that the cbi site is showing exchange rates for countries other than just euro, pound, usd and yen..and also showing SDR

I dont know. Does anyone know how to read Arabic? Maybe someone can use the regular Arabic site before the translation and use the converter and get back with us.

my screen shots were from original and translated sites and like i said i triple checked by going through the page source

Cannot get the site to copy so I cannot post it but it is not a static number, it is calculating ...

1 dinar equals $3.10

10 dinar equals $398

100 dinar equals $309.83

1000 dinar equals $3098.29

and just because Iike to think big ...

1,000,000 dinar equals $3,098,292.09

smee2

my screen shots were from original and translated sites and like i said i triple checked by going through the page source

I didnt notice that....Good call.

I cant believe people arent blowing this thread up. Maybe they know the truth and are secretly just sitting back and making fun of us. :( LOL

At the bottom its showing 51 users reading the thread though. Maybe they passed out. :lol:

Man I know what u mean. I've been steadily. Studying on this all night I really want to call this done but I can't yet we need more confirmation. From. Sources

I hear ya. I dont want to be the one to cry wolf and then look like a moron because I missed something so simple. :unsure:

I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble, just want you to know what's going on.

I came across that converter back in September of 2010 and it showed a $3.10 rate back then. Everyone quickly replied that this certain converter has been wrong for several months even before then.

Like I said, I'm just passing on the info. If I were at my computer (instead of on my phone) I'd post links to all of the broken converters I've come across.

We are in the final hours. Don't get your hopes up for $3.10, because it will be HIGHER than that!!

Deuces,

KME

• Upvote 3

I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble, just want you to know what's going on.

I came across that converter back in September of 2010 and it showed a $3.10 rate back then. Everyone quickly replied that this certain converter has been wrong for several months even before then.

Like I said, I'm just passing on the info. If I were at my computer (instead of on my phone) I'd post links to all of the broken converters I've come across.

We are in the final hours. Don't get your hopes up for $3.10, because it will be HIGHER than that!!

Deuces,

KME

Well, there you go.

Thanks so much for the clarification.

I guess now we just need to hop the GET teams info is correct, but seems like we have been burned by them before. Just let it play out and see what happens.

Just had an email from a friend who put me on to all of this confirming Doha bank in new York is offering.35 .she is warning not to cash in at this rate as rv should be within 48 hours and the Doha bank are trying to entice frustrated investors

That is some great news, but treat it as a rumor until something happens.

Well, there you go.

Thanks so much for the clarification.

I guess now we just need to hop the GET teams info is correct, but seems like we have been burned by them before. Just let it play out and see what happens.

That is some great news, but treat it as a rumor until something happens.

Don't be discouraged, my friend. Something really big is happening right this second. This will all be over in a few days.

This is the greatest night I've seen in the 2 years I've been invested. It's a good thing I'm working nights right now, because I sure couldn't sleep!!

Deuces,

KME

Got the depends loaded...LOL!!! Waiting on CBI, XE, and a few more sites to post a significant change. XE is fluctuating up to 1155. Lowest I've seen it so far. I want to see people actually cashing in. Then I will lose my reality...LOL I'm still thinking RI+RV= 3.22+20%= roughly 3.86. It has the potential to be higher.... I will save utilizing my adult diapers for when the numbers get posted on the world market. :P GO RV!!!!

When I use the converter, here's what I get:

1,000,000 iqd = $3,098,292.09

1,000,000 kwd = $3,391,453.64

1 iqd = $3.10

1 kwd = $3.39

.. So then Kuwait is still higher, by 0.29 cents

And then reversing the tables, I get:

$1,000 US DOLLARS = 323 Iraqi dinars

Where, in the past (LIKE YESTERDAY!), a $1,000 bucks could buy you a MILLION DINARS!

GO RV!

.. are we already there now?

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Edited by Dinerry