Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD exchange rate With IQD

kikki

I can't see this being true. If it is true then I can go to that bank and turn in 1 million dinar and get 350,000 dollars. Then I can turn around and use that money to buy about 350 million dinar. Then I can go to that bank... I can't see this being true.

None of us are saying it is TRUE, we are saying that the customer service reps at the banks 24/7 hotline are saying it is true.

• Upvote 1

I can't see this being true. If it is true then I can go to that bank and turn in 1 million dinar and get 350,000 dollars. Then I can turn around and use that money to buy about 350 million dinar. Then I can go to that bank... I can't see this being true.

My husband said the same thing but said how awesome would that be....he is trying to see if any of his buddies stationed there can go into the city and actually physically talk to someone at the bank and cash some IQD so we can decide what we are going to do.

http://www.dohabank.com.kw/en/OtherServices/ExchangeRates.aspx

DOHA Bank Kuwait showing exchange at .1 KWD for 1 IQD This works out to be 1 IQD = $0.36

this is the link please confirm if this is correct

We seen this early today. It could be a typo there is $0 spread. Normally zero spread is not allowed for banks. They can't make money like that.

good find though

Okay, someone in live chat said...

the .1 to .1 Buy/Sell means they are currently not trading that currency.

But since Kuwait is close to Iraq in proximity, is that a good or bad thing?

Are they not exchanging it because they suspect a RV? or only one can speculate I guess.

• Upvote 1

I just crossed referenced phone number and it is legit. This was discussed earlier. Why didn't it get investigated further? Are we on to something here? If the site is fake they went overboard.

Probably because Forex, XE, and the CBI did not show any change.

So most people put it off as an error, some sort of mistake, or a fake site.

Okay, someone in live chat said...

the .1 to .1 Buy/Sell means they are currently not trading that currency.

But since Kuwait is close to Iraq in proximity, is that a good or bad thing?

Are they not exchanging it because they suspect a RV? or only one can speculate I guess.

That may make sense. I guess we are back to wait and see. :(

Based on this link:

If .1 IQD = 1 KWD as the chart suggests: (you have to be VERY careful how you read this chart)

then,

1 IQD = 10 KWD

And if 1 KWD = 3.54 USD per Yahoo currency converter today

link http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdVfW3CtNCl8BK.xXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzEEZnIDeWZwLXQtNzAxBGhvc3RwdmlkAzlLMnJOVW9HZFRCUm9NbUJTcUQ0S3dfUXJhalp6MDByM05ZQUNZN0IEbl9ncHMDMARuX3ZwcwMxMARvcmlnaW4Dc3JwBHF1ZXJ5A2N1cnJlbmN5IGV4Y2hhbmdlIEtXRCBVU0QEc2FvAzIEdnRlc3RpZAM-?p=currency+exchange+KWD+USD&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

Which means 10 KWD = 35.40 USD

So mathematical logic states from the chart posted that

1 IQD = 35.40 USD

I think we would all appreciate that for an exchange rate about now.....

But I also think this chart has posted a HUGE LIE..

So for me... this rumor is debunked as of this moment.

If you disagree.... feel free to let me know... BUT... make sure your math is correct before you start your argument.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

That may make sense. I guess we are back to wait and see. :(

Its 2 to 1 on what I've heard.

2 ppl on this post claimed they called customer service reps and got a confirmation it is true

while 1 person from chat said they got the answer that it was just a currency that is not traded.

However, if that is true, why list what you don't trade? Its not on the Qatar exchange rate sheet..

Could it be that way for a reason? Could it be that Kuwait knows something? Who really knows.

Based on this link:

If .1 IQD = 1 KWD as the chart suggests: (you have to be VERY careful how you read this chart)

then,

1 IQD = 10 KWD

link http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdVfW3CtNCl8BK.xXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGFvAzEEZnIDeWZwLXQtNzAxBGhvc3RwdmlkAzlLMnJOVW9HZFRCUm9NbUJTcUQ0S3dfUXJhalp6MDByM05ZQUNZN0IEbl9ncHMDMARuX3ZwcwMxMARvcmlnaW4Dc3JwBHF1ZXJ5A2N1cnJlbmN5IGV4Y2hhbmdlIEtXRCBVU0QEc2FvAzIEdnRlc3RpZAM-?p=currency+exchange+KWD+USD&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

Math skills of some folks .......geez

It means 1 iqd = .35 USD

.1 kwd = 1 iqd

.28 kwd = 1 usd

Thus ????????

Yep 1 iqd= .35 usd

Do your math again

1 IQD = 35.40 USD

If you disagree.... feel free to let me know... BUT... make sure your math is correct before you start your argument.

Based on this link:

then,

1 IQD = 10 KWD

1 IQD = 35.40 USD

Your math is wrong.

1 IQd does not equal 10 kwd.

10 IQD equal one KWD.

Remeber is it 0.10. You need to multiply that by 10 to get to 1 IQD. So, .10 x10= 1

That mean 10 IQD equal 1 KWD.

The rest of your math is right. But it the rate is still 0.35. NOT 35.40

• Upvote 2

Its 2 to 1 on what I've heard.

2 ppl on this post claimed they called customer service reps and got a confirmation it is true

while 1 person from chat said they got the answer that it was just a currency that is not traded.

However, if that is true, why list what you don't trade? Its not on the Qatar exchange rate sheet..

Could it be that way for a reason? Could it be that Kuwait knows something? Who really knows.

idk thats why my husband is hoping he has a buddy stationed over there that can actually physically go into the city to the bank and try to exchange, then we will know.

Based on this link:

then,

1 IQD = 10 KWD

1 IQD = 35.40 USD

Indeed - your math is backward - see above

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Buy/Sell are the same, creating no spread.. Banks wouldn't profit off of any of the exchanges...

In other words.. the .1 to .1 meaning it isn't exchanged would make sense.

idk thats why my husband is hoping he has a buddy stationed over there that can actually physically go into the city to the bank and try to exchange, then we will know.

Remind him it'll need to be a Doha bank. ;)

• Upvote 1

WHEN THE BUY RATE AND THE SELL RATE IS THE SAME, ITS NOT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY!!! THAT'S WHY ITS LISTED THAT WAY, NOTICE THE DINAR IS THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE THE SAME SELL & BUY RATE!!!

So now that we got That basically figured out...

Why would Kuwait not buy/sell Iraqi dinar? Aren't they reasonably close? What is an Iraqi wanted to exchange his IQD for KWD to spend in Kuwait or vice versa?