Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is likely to fall on deaf ears, but it is my observation that most people on this forum have a perspective problem. Potentially, as many as 80% of the people on this forum ... I am not going to restate why it makes sense that an RV will occur. There's enough of that for you to review, if you are willing to dig into it. But ...

1) Please re-read Adam's book. You have bought into this currency and this free website/forum for a reason. Still, many need to adjust their perspective. Nowhere is it stated that you are guaranteed a return on your investment. And nowhere is it stated that anonymous sources are likely to be correct regarding rate and date. Most or all of these 'experts' ARE anonymous. Why do you regard them so highly? Because they refer to God a lot? Or because they have supposedly been holding Iraqi dinar for 3 or 5 or 7 years? Or, they say that they used to work in a bank? Or, and oilfield? Please ... !! And, yes, I know that I am anonymous as well. But I did work in an oilfield once, for a year. Actually gas drilling.

2) Dealers raising their pricing is good for us ... that's why we got into this investment -- to see the price go up! From what I can ascertain, since 2003 the price of Iraqi dinar has ONLY gone up, certainly only trended up long-term. If you have purchased your dinar in the last year (most of you, probably), you are now about even with the current 'buyback' pricing. What if the 'sell' and the 'buyback' pricing were to double today's pricing? You will have doubled your money. Not bad.

3) Please learn how to spell definitely -- not 'definately'. This has nothing to do with anything, just a pet peeve of mine. Also, learn to use spell check -- see google toolbar. Pretty simple. Also, it's losing, not loosing. Here's hoping that we're not losing any money. Sorry, had to get that in there.

Finally, align your perspective with reality or, at least, to that of a savvy investor. Investments are an educated guess, a risk based on research. Please re-do your research. I think you will find that most everything about this speculative currency investment makes sense. We can still lose all of our money, however. How bad would that be? Seems like the average investor on this board has somewhere between $500 and $2,500 invested. That shouldn't be the end of anyone's life if you lose it. But, hey, here's hoping for a 1-1 RV!

Remove your finger from the panic button. It'll be all right.

Have a great evening.

TS

• Upvote 3

Hard to try to get these points across to people who are not speculators and who don't understand the nature of a purely speculative instrument. And as purely speculative instruments go, this is just about as speculative as it gets. There is literally no factual information EVER AVAILABLE. No price bar charts, no REAL INFORMATION, nothing. However in defense of most on this board, current economics being what they are, many are literally near desperate for the RV to happen because otherwise there may not be much hope at all. Unfortunately that level of attachment to an investment leads to the kind of virtual outbursts via keyboard as seen much lately. Like everyone else, I would dearly love to see this RV go ahead and happen at a rate of at least 1 : 1 and better if possible. The trader side of me says "Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it". Getting one's arse kicked several thousand times over the years in trading [so-called investing] will lead to a peculiarly skeptical outlook on any and every speculation... As speculations go, I would REALLY like to see this one perform as advertised because the risk / reward is beyond any other trade I have ever put on, if the assessment is anywhere near correct. As well it would be financial salvation for many.

Well I wasn't told that. I was told by a friend that it WILL RV and I will make millions of dollars. So I quickly bought with Ali. Therefore don't tell me that I knew I wasn't guaranteed a return on my investment. I WAS guarenteed. It wasn't until later I found out about this site and some are saying differently.

• Upvote 1

I think if you look back at Iraq currency and I'm not talking about Saddam era I'm talking prior to that you will see that the dinar always fared well against the dollar so thats pretty good reasoning to think that it just may very well do that again. Be your own guru, do your research. For instance when the dinar first came back it was 4000/USD now its 1160. Its slowly climbing because Iraq is slowly recovering. Both of those items I took the time to look up for me, not because a guru said it. Understand I'm not bashing gurus but ultimately you not anyone else but you are responsible for taking this gamble and IT IS a gamble and most intel that i've heard about didn't happen I.E. the tvs being set up in Iraq to announce to the public about a lop 6 or 7 months back. Personally I don,t even know if Shabibi knows when its going to happen. Remember they are coming out of 2 major conflicts,had their infrastructure torn to hell and to top it all off they are trying to do all of that while putting in place a democracy where they had years of dictatorship. Sounds like another country we all know, America , right after the civil war. Took us years to recover and we had a government in place. Think about it B)

• Upvote 1

I agree perspective is a problem with many on this site, They have invested what they shouldnt have and NEED an RV of $3+ That is what stokes them up so much about every rumor out there (as long as it is good!!) I often hear in these forums about how $.86 would suck! From where I sit $.01 would be great - $.10 would be phenomenal and $1.00+ would be nothing short of a miracle. I love coming here and getting Jazzed by the rumors but I stay grounded. I have nothing but butter and egg money at play and if it all disappears tommorrow life does not change for me. But really I am here for the massive potential upside. It gives me something to dream about on my 1.5hr round trip commute. While I want it to RV soon, I like having the dream alive. Just my 23.4 dinar

• Upvote 1

yeah...with a name like On_Reserve and your giving out advice on investment perspective?

Did you buy on any on reserve? How's the perspective? :lol:

Just kidding! :D I agree with your sermon. The problem is that its easier to be spoon fed than to spend time researching and thinking about this investment and a lot of people are simply lazy. So we continue to see the same cycle repeat itself over and over...

Bane:

RE: "Well I wasn't told that. I was told by a friend that it WILL RV and I will make millions of dollars. So I quickly bought with Ali. Therefore don't tell me that I knew I wasn't guaranteed a return on my investment. I WAS guaranteed. It wasn't until later I found out about this site and some are saying differently."

But the person who told you that you would make millions failed to do his/her research and really had a false understanding of the principle foundation of the dinar and its unknown variables. You, then, took him as an 'expert'. This is a mistake that many of us have made to a certain degree. You were guaranteed a return? I realize than anyone of us can be a bit gullible/desperate, but the old saying from Ben Franklin goes that "The only things certain in life are death and taxes." ...

With that said, I believe that you and I ARE in a good position. Please keep holding on ... Hopefully, we'll find that we owe a lot in taxes very soon. OR, this year. OR, within the next couple years ...

TS