Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why I think that Iraq can't afford to RV at a low rate...

Lets say for fun that there one million investors with 1 one million dinars each (the number of investors doesn't matter too much, the idea is what matters).

We all bought in for cheap cheap.

If Iraq RV's at $0.10 (ten cents) or $0.35 cents... then they have to pay out to one million investors. And then, you will have tens of millions more currency traders / investors who will suddenly believe in the Iraqi Dinar who will invest. And then as the Dinar works its way to its real value $3-$4... they'll have to pay out to millions more and lose a lot more money than if they just RV'ed to the full value on the front end.

Not a lot of people believe at this point. I guarantee you a lot more will believe ones it moves.

Thoughts?

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 3

If Iraq RV's at $0.10 (ten cents) or $0.35 cents... then they have to pay out to one million investors. And then, you will have tens of millions more currency traders / investors who will suddenly believe in the Iraqi Dinar who will invest. And then as the Dinar works its way to its real value $3-$4... they'll have to pay out to millions more and lose a lot more money than if they just RV'ed to the full value on the front end.

Not a lot of people believe at this point. I guarantee you a lot more will believe ones it moves.

Thoughts?

Semper Fidelis

• Downvote 1

Semper,

what you indicated makes a lot of sense. Based on all I've read, I don't see Iraq coming in low balling itself. You're right; if it come in low it has no where to go but up so there would be more investors - those that haven't already lost their shirts. All the people just learning of the dinar will jump on the band wagon, as well. I think there are a lot of people looking for it to come in low that will undoubtedly be pleasantly surprised. I'll be surprised if it comes in low. In that case, I'll only cash in 4 million dinars and let the other sit until it increases in value. It will increase in value. Too many countries are banking on this dinar. They've waited far to long for it to come in at 1.00 and have to wait longer for it to increase in value. My gut says it coming in in the $3.00 range. I'm no expert. It's only an educated guess. Let's keep the faith.

No BS.. I heard on 12/26 from the man that got me invested in this, that it will RV at 5.27 and that we will get 3.22 in the U.S.

I dont see how it can come in low either... they would HAVE to be competitive in thier marketplace, wouldnt they? Look at all the dinar.. Kuwat, Jordan, Baharaini, they are all over $1.. I just cant see how a country that has 31.5 million and holds over 10% of the wordls oil reserve, will come in at 1/3 of what the country they invaded is at.. EVEN if u make the argument that Kuwait is all built up and Iraq isnt yet.. how can Iraq make a lot of progress in a short amount of time? . by having the IQD valued decently.

Just my .02.. but ive been trying to look at this as IQD vs the curencies in thier region and marketplace, other than the IQD vs the EUR or USD.....

^Agreed on most of that. I'm really not sure about that 5.27, but I'll humor you and pretend it's probably correct. I personally still think it will come in slightly lower than other similar currency Kuwait, jordon, baharaini, etc (maybe high 2's, low 3's)... that way it has room to grow some.

Overall though, the original poster has a good point

Lets say for fun that there one million investors with 1 one million dinars each (the number of investors doesn't matter too much, the idea is what matters).

Thoughts?

Semper Fidelis

I ALREADY KNEW THAT I HAVE BEEN ON THIS INVESTMENT 5 YEARS, BUT THANKS FOR THE POST

Edited by jocko129

It would not hurt Iraq to come in at any rate......you have to realize the amount of dinar that has been purchased now at close to the lowest rate its ever been.....would you have as much dinar as you have if it were valued at lets say .35 cents? I dont think anyone here has that kind of money......to buy MILLIONS of dinar at a rate of 35 cents.......yes after a low rate you would probly have some more bigger players then are already in the game, but it would be no where near the point of buying up Iraq......there is nothing saying they have to go back to previous rates and there is no guarantee that will even happen.....even after a low RV rate its still speculation like it is now that it would go up to 3 dollars....people dont realize that most countries around Iraq are around 27 cents like Saudi Arabia, so to be closer to its ME neighbors it would not have to rise that much......right now Iraq has the most currency out there in the hands of investors and after even a RV at a low rate that number will deminish tremendously......Iraq has no guidlines or policies when it comes to what their currency will be valued, its simply what they can afford and can sustain without inflation flying through the roof.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a little confused :blink: by the rational. Based on my research, the rate will be based on a number of things that haven't been discussed in this thread. Outstanding money supply, natural resources, ability to get those resources to market (i.e. infra structure, transportation systems), multi national support both corporate and government, resolution of debt, political stability.....just to name a few. This is a VERY complex situation that is not based on simply what Iraq wishes to have. Anyway that's my :twocents:

• Upvote 3

I think the amount of people that have actually invest in Dinar right now is unbelievably low (in the thousands). Just because YOU know about it does not mean everyone else does. It's even a slimmer chance that IF people knew what it was, that they wouldnt instantly conclude it's a scam. Once it shows hope that it's a real deal, investors world-wide will be scooping this up. I know that if I was on the fence about it and it posted at $0.35 while other similar currencies are in the $2-$4 range, that it had no where to go but up. I understand they have more currency floating around out there than the others.

Imagine GM's IPO was $1... Is it safe to say it would STILL be close to where it is today based on what investors value it at? My point is, investments dont move XX% before they stop or continue at that rate. Many investments have run the course of evaluation from investors on whether or not the stock/investment vehicle is undervalued. If GM's IPO was $1, I'd find it hard to believe that it didnt get pushed up within the realm it is today at $38. GM thought it was worth $XX, investors agreed and actually thought it was worth more. If Iraq lowballs, it's only going to be pushed higher faster.

It would not hurt Iraq to come in at any rate......you have to realize the amount of dinar that has been purchased now at close to the lowest rate its ever been.....would you have as much dinar as you have if it were valued at lets say .35 cents? I dont think anyone here has that kind of money......to buy MILLIONS of dinar at a rate of 35 cents.......yes after a low rate you would probly have some more bigger players then are already in the game, but it would be no where near the point of buying up Iraq......there is nothing saying they have to go back to previous rates and there is no guarantee that will even happen.....even after a low RV rate its still speculation like it is now that it would go up to 3 dollars....people dont realize that most countries around Iraq are around 27 cents like Saudi Arabia, so to be closer to its ME neighbors it would not have to rise that much......right now Iraq has the most currency out there in the hands of investors and after even a RV at a low rate that number will deminish tremendously......Iraq has no guidlines or policies when it comes to what their currency will be valued, its simply what they can afford and can sustain without inflation flying through the roof.....

What about Kuwait.. you know. the country that Iraq invaded... they are at 3.55.... so you mean to tell me the much bigger country not only in size, population and oil reservse.. is going to open up at 1/10 of what the smaller, less populated, less oil rich country? Sorry, respectfully disagree. Doesnt add up.

What about Kuwait.. you know. the country that Iraq invaded... they are at 3.55.... so you mean to tell me the much bigger country not only in size, population and oil reservse.. is going to open up at 1/10 of what the smaller, less populated, less oil rich country? Sorry, respectfully disagree. Doesnt add up.

What about Kuwait?? Thats one country.......just because Iraq is bigger and has more oil doesnt mean they have to have a higher valued currency......there are many things that determine a countries currencies value, more then just oil.......not to mention Kuwait doesnt have 27 trillion in circulation.........the GCC just wants Iraq to be close to its neighbors......alot closer then what it is now at 1170.....

I'm a little confused :blink: by the rational. Based on my research, the rate will be based on a number of things that haven't been discussed in this thread. Outstanding money supply, natural resources, ability to get those resources to market (i.e. infra structure, transportation systems), multi national support both corporate and government, resolution of debt, political stability.....just to name a few. This is a VERY complex situation that is not based on simply what Iraq wishes to have. Anyway that's my :twocents:

That is because you are smarter than most on here!...yes it has everything to do with their money supply and GDP...that is how currency value works...they can't just stick a value on it...it is Very complex.

• Upvote 2

Last I checked, 95% of Iraq revenue was from oil. I'd say that's a pretty solid measure for comparison

Yea that is great considering the price of oil going up....but there are more things that determine a countries value....stability also being a key......but the biggest issue is the money supply.....

I think the amount of people that have actually invest in Dinar right now is unbelievably low (in the thousands). Just because YOU know about it does not mean everyone else does. It's even a slimmer chance that IF people knew what it was, that they wouldnt instantly conclude it's a scam. Once it shows hope that it's a real deal, investors world-wide will be scooping this up. I know that if I was on the fence about it and it posted at $0.35 while other similar currencies are in the $2-$4 range, that it had no where to go but up. I understand they have more currency floating around out there than the others.

Imagine GM's IPO was $1... Is it safe to say it would STILL be close to where it is today based on what investors value it at? My point is, investments dont move XX% before they stop or continue at that rate. Many investments have run the course of evaluation from investors on whether or not the stock/investment vehicle is undervalued. If GM's IPO was $1, I'd find it hard to believe that it didnt get pushed up within the realm it is today at $38. GM thought it was worth $XX, investors agreed and actually thought it was worth more. If Iraq lowballs, it's only going to be pushed higher faster.

The funny thing is Audis4, when I picked up my dinar from Fedex. The lady at the front knew what was in my package and said she had some. Its growing and with trade sites increasing the price with out the ratio changing, means "we" are buying more or more people are.

I'd bet it's a slight bit of both... but moreso toward "we" are buying more.

Did you know that the median 401(k) balance is $23,000? This alone shows how stupid most people are with money/investing. I honestly dont think there are that many people in on this. Maybe 0.10% of Americans (which is being generous at roughly 365,000 people).

Thoughts?

Semper Fidelis

They have it to pay out.