Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRE RV PARTY IN HERE

hopefulrv

Cece... we have Buffalo WIngs??

Gbesley Heres your on the rocks margarita, I salted the rim, I hope its ok

Sorry okie , I got a little behind, heres your drinks and your cigar... enjoy the water!!!

Action, I brought you 2 cold frosty mugs with 2 bud lights... i dont wanna leave you parched!!!

• Upvote 1

Cece... we have Buffalo WIngs??

Gbesley Heres your on the rocks margarita, I salted the rim, I hope its ok

Sorry okie , I got a little behind, heres your drinks and your cigar... enjoy the water!!!

Action, I brought you 2 cold frosty mugs with 2 bud lights... i dont wanna leave you parched!!!

But of course!! I use a Budweiser buffalo sauce!!!! I got you on this Hopefulrv!

this is absolutely the best party ever and it is so nice to meet all of you.....finally! i`m a red wine drinker......so yes a glass would be nice right now!

this is the way the site should be.....full of fun, full of friends and full of the `wait`!!!!!!!

thanks so much for having us all over......a real blast! just a preview to the post RV party!

Glenfidich here it comes!!!

Be right back Im getting a bottle of Canadian Club 1946 still sealed I have been saving for a special occasion... and I think this is :)

uh oh I think im a bit tipsy I have misplaced my dinars... hold on

oh I remembered lol I hid it between my matresses!!!

this is absolutely the best party ever and it is so nice to meet all of you.....finally! i`m a red wine drinker......so yes a glass would be nice right now!

this is the way the site should be.....full of fun, full of friends and full of the `wait`!!!!!!!

thanks so much for having us all over......a real blast! just a preview to the post RV party!

Welcome Padunsky... I love red wine!!! I have Mondavi & Copella in Merlot, Cabernet,

Edited by hopefulrv
  • Upvote 1

After a few/ twenty or so JagerBombs! We just might go pick up my new 530 hp 2011 911 Porsche Turbo S, trading in the old vehicles for a new grocery getter... the 2011 Black Escalade ESV AWD Premium package, and order my wife's 2011 M3 Convertible.. but not till after a few drinks first!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Might have to get a couple new bikes why we are at it too!

Glenfidich here it comes!!!

Be right back Im getting a bottle of Canadian Club 1946 still sealed I have been saving for a special occasion... and I think this is :)

uh oh I think im a bit tipsy I have misplaced my dinars... hold on

oh I remembered lol I hid it between my matresses!!!

LOL, first the part about you lost your dinars sorry for that , but wonce you remmember you should have keep that under the mattresses to you self.