Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DTRADE UP the PRICE again

New to me today.

Last nite it was at $1180 per mil now it's $1260 and what is going on?

1,000,000 Dinars $1,260.00

check it out!

They keep raising their price but won't answer their phones. Been trying for 5 days now to talk to someone their....DT's customer services has gone way down lately - I guess once they have your money then you don't matter anymore..... I will not be buying anymore from them or cashing in what I did buy from them - with them....

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 3

They keep raising their price but won't answer their phones. Been trying for 5 days now to talk to someone their....DT's customer services has gone way down lately - I guess once they have your money then you don't matter anymore..... I will not be buying anymore from them or cashing in what I did buy from them - with them....

They have answered everytime for me although the wait may be a bit always have had good service and no attitude

• Upvote 1

They have answered everytime for me although the wait may be a bit always have had good service and no attitude

I have waited on hold and then you here Ali's recording stating if you would like someone to call you back press 1.......did this once a day for the past 5 days and no call back...I am glad that you had gotten through just letting people know my misfortune with them....I also send 3 emails and no response....

I have been following DT rather closely (not real close though)

When I purchased 100k back in Mid-December, they were priced at $140.

Now they've gone up to $200.

Also, this most recent prince increase didn't affect purchasing at the 100k level. Last I checked prior to this most recent price increase was that 100k was still $200.

However, they did increase their buy-back price.

I'm seriously thinking that DT is running low on, or sees that they are running low on filling orders.

This could be a supply issue.

Raise the buy-back pricing and maybe make profit from what they buy back and turn around and sell again.

I think the inventory will sooner or later be all dried up from all vendors. Does this mean an RV? No, just means that the vendors are having a hard time getting any dinar from other countries that have been supplying them.

I've always heard good things about DT... Surprised to hear anything negative. I do know that I am not to crazy about their prices going up. Their buy back pricing is delayed and doesn't match up that well.

But at least the conversion of what you would be paid is simple. $1 for every 1k dinar.

For some, they're already seeing a slow & small ROI on their investment that likely started back in 2003/2004ish for them.

communicate via e-mail. I have several times in the last week or so and have gotten a response same day.

I have been following DT rather closely (not real close though)

When I purchased 100k back in Mid-December, they were priced at $140.

Now they've gone up to $200.

Also, this most recent prince increase didn't affect purchasing at the 100k level. Last I checked prior to this most recent price increase was that 100k was still $200.

However, they did increase their buy-back price.

I'm seriously thinking that DT is running low on, or sees that they are running low on filling orders.

This could be a supply issue.

Raise the buy-back pricing and maybe make profit from what they buy back and turn around and sell again.

I think the inventory will sooner or later be all dried up from all vendors. Does this mean an RV? No, just means that the vendors are having a hard time getting any dinar from other countries that have been supplying them.

I've always heard good things about DT... Surprised to hear anything negative. I do know that I am not to crazy about their prices going up. Their buy back pricing is delayed and doesn't match up that well.

But at least the conversion of what you would be paid is simple. $1 for every 1k dinar.

For some, they're already seeing a slow & small ROI on their investment that likely started back in 2003/2004ish for them.

DT all of a sudden has the 10K note back....not sure if that's a sign that things are drying up. Sounds like the opposite. ANy ideas?

Frankly, I hope they continue to raise their prices -- that's why I bought the currency, to see it appreciate. Yes, I know that's not 'true' appreciation; however, if they double their 'sell' price and also double their 'buyback' price, then I've basically doubled my money. If it RV's then we're talking stupid money.

This is what we want.

TS

New to me today.

Last nite it was at $1180 per mil now it's $1260 and what is going on?

1,000,000 Dinars $1,260.00

check it out!

Just today I paid $1067.00 per Million...Delivered. But not from DT, got mine from iraqpapermoney. Did buiness with them 6 times in last 3 yrs and never an issue.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

I have waited on hold and then you here Ali's recording stating if you would like someone to call you back press 1.......did this once a day for the past 5 days and no call back...I am glad that you had gotten through just letting people know my misfortune with them....I also send 3 emails and no response....

I hear ya... called them today... i never press 1 or 2... i just wait... I usually do it while i am driving (with my BT headset of course) and just wait.... I've gotten used to the music.. these days usually someone finally answers and asks me to hold and then comes back after another not as as long wait..... As far as email i have had good luck if I persist by forwarding the email from the day before and stating that i had not heard back yet in the subject..... Hope this helps...

Just today I paid $1067.00 per Million...Delivered.

pp

Where did you find such a deal? Tampa is now the same price as Ali, and GID Associates, which for the longest time was 20 bucks less per million than Ali is now 1160.

It looks like I'm going to have to start buying from a bank, because when Ali was charging 1060+24 Overnight C.O.D., I knew he was making a decent coin off a batch of currency that was wroth about $870. I understand that the business has exploded, but I've done business with him knowing that I was converting U.S. currency into Iraqi currency at a roughly 25% loss. I won't continue converting for an even higher loss.

Time to call some banks. Anyone know one that deals in 10K notes?

Where did you find such a deal? Tampa is now the same price as Ali, and GID Associates, which for the longest time was 20 bucks less per million than Ali is now 1160.

It looks like I'm going to have to start buying from a bank, because when Ali was charging 1060+24 Overnight C.O.D., I knew he was making a decent coin off a batch of currency that was wroth about $870. I understand that the business has exploded, but I've done business with him knowing that I was converting U.S. currency into Iraqi currency at a roughly 25% loss. I won't continue converting for an even higher loss.

Time to call some banks. Anyone know one that deals in 10K notes?

www.iraqpapermoney.com what ever you do, don't buy what you cannot afford. Mods if the email address is a no no, please x out.

pp

Just today I paid $1067.00 per Million...Delivered. But not from DT, got mine from iraqpapermoney. Did buiness with them 6 times in last 3 yrs and never an issue.

pp

PP

Thanks for the info this can come handy. Good to know there are other sources.

Guess DTrade is so overwhelm with orders that they will raise the rate anytime and can not service fast enough...

Hey Ali how about hire some help? After all sure you can afford it.

I ordered from them on 12/27 and got nothing, it was supposed to be here today. i sent a message to them a bit ago, I hope they respond. It has gone up $40 since I ordered....

Check your email and check if they asked for a scan of your I.D. and COD before they will send it.

I'm sure their are tons of people that order but won't pay and then DT loses on postage.

Check your email and check if they asked for a scan of your I.D. and COD before they will send it.

I'm sure their are tons of people that order but won't pay and then DT loses on postage.

They did end up sending it, I emailed them last week that I never got a confirmation. The next day they sent me the confirmation and 20 minutes later I got the fedex number. Shipped Thursday, got it Friday. They even sent it out a week early!

Suprisingly the prices haven't gone up another $20-$60.... For 2 weeks it went from $140 to $200 for 100K, I aid $344 for 250K last week....

Hip, hip, hooray!

Not only will Ali benefit from all of the unsubstantiated rumors, spread by all of these lying PUMPERS, but he gets to charge people MORE for falling for their tripe!

Agreed...

The more I get into this, the more I see and understand.