Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade

Texan49

I have ordered from Dinar Trade several time before Christmas, all good, delivery within 2 days.

My son-in-law ordered on the 29th, and still no shipment, no confirmation of shipment, no returned phone call, nothing but the confirmation automatically generated just after ordering online.

Has anyone ordered and received shipments since Christmas?

I have ordered from Dinar Trade several time before Christmas, all good, delivery within 2 days.

My son-in-law ordered on the 29th, and still no shipment, no confirmation of shipment, no returned phone call, nothing but the confirmation automatically generated just after ordering online.

I just recieved a reserve order today that I paid for with a wire transfer on 1/6/2011. I believe he has said that paid orders get first priority shipping where cod orders are last. I really believe the supply is running low.Go RV.....

I placed an order Wed Jan 5th. Fed Ex tracking shows would deliver today, however I live in the South and all our roads are closed due to an ice storm that came through last night. We are not equiped for that type of weather here, so I expect delivery tomorrow. If you placed an order that long ago I would definately be on the phone to Ali.

I ordered and received prior to Christmas a couple of times too...and it was a total of 2 days until in hand from placing order. I have a pending order still, COD, that was scheduled out a full week, as appears became standard there last week.

Prices there seem to be steadily rising, as it has now increased 2 times since I placed my last order. I have bought at a local bank branch since, but the wait there is 2 weeks until in hand.

No I have not either.... I ordered 250K for $280, the 27th, no email, no confirmation, nothing.... Today came and nothing. I just emailed them 10 minutes ago.

$1000 buy back yeeee hawwww!!! Almost able to get my money back!!!

No body in their right mind would sell back if they waited this long. With all the rumor and new of RV possibly around the corner, DTrade could offer $1100 they still won't have people selling back.

Just my opinion.

I posted this one early this morning.

Did not see that anybody had posted .

Dinar Trade is now selling 1 million dinar for $1,260.00

His buy back also went up to $1,000.00 per 1 million.

Done earlier

I am also waiting for a COD shipment, due to arrive on 1/13. What if it rv's before the shipment is scheduled? Do you think DT will still ship out any pending, not paid orders, or cancel them per their terms?

"Terms of Service: Dinar Trade reserves the right to cancel and refund an order at any time and without prior notice.All sales are final, Upon ordering, you agree to these terms."

I am also waiting for a COD shipment, due to arrive on 1/13. What if it rv's before the shipment is scheduled? Do you think DT will still ship out any pending, not paid orders, or cancel them per their terms?

"Terms of Service: Dinar Trade reserves the right to cancel and refund an order at any time and without prior notice.All sales are final, Upon ordering, you agree to these terms."

Hope they don't change their mind, but they could right up to before shipping. As long you have proof that you faxed them Money Order and your ID. You may have a chance to get them.

Good luck friend. I honestly don't think it will RV before then.

My wife placed an order last week. They told her it would be a week before we received them. Was also told her that they had been swamped with orders at Christmas and were running a little behind. They also said that FEDX will only allow them to ship so many orders per day. Hope this helps.

No body in their right mind would sell back if they waited this long. With all the rumor and new of RV possibly around the corner, DTrade could offer $1100 they still won't have people selling back.

Just my opinion.

I posted this one early this morning.

Done earlier

Not that it matters but before posting check the facts.Your post was almost one hour after mine. Just sayin.. GO IRAQ Get to Work..