Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$1.11 RV on 1-11-11

WantMyTurboS

Many dinar websites are blowing up with NEW intel. We are supposed to see and hear something on 10th for an RV on 1-11-11. They are calling for RV @ $1.11. I am getting very excited, but again we are in another 24 hr waiting period. Check out zzz and DD for all intel. There are several new people that are coming out to spread new intel. So here we go again, hold on tight!

And here is another romor of what might happen, well monday morning came with no suprise to me no changein the dinar.

think about your post before you post them, years have gone by and the talk was alway over 3.

I have heard so many RATE projections for so long that at this point I will believe it when I see it. There are so many political pieces to this as well as geopolitical pieces here that I do not think anyone can predict "The RV RATE" period. Yes it will happen and yes it will happen soon but as to when, amount and day I think we should all sit back and hold on for the final numbers to come in and then get excited or depressed whatever your position in all this may be.

What sense does $1.11 on 1-1-11 make? Seriously! People said the same thing on 10-10-10 that the rate would be $1.01. This new intel will likely be as wrong as the old intel. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Wait until Feb 22 (my birhtday by the way) it will be speculated at 2.22 and then nothing, March 3 - 3.03.....lets just wait until Dec 12 ($12.12) .....sounds like a great rate so I will call my crystal ball reading and ask them what they thing.... :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 2

Many dinar websites are blowing up with NEW intel. We are supposed to see and hear something on 10th for an RV on 1-11-11. They are calling for RV @ $1.11. I am getting very excited, but again we are in another 24 hr waiting period. Check out zzz and DD for all intel. There are several new people that are coming out to spread new intel. So here we go again, hold on tight!

Sure. And I'll bet 111 people hear about it at 01:11:11 in the morning also. LOL.

Edited by Networth

I have been reading everyone’s posts for a while now. This is my first post. As a former participant in budget planning exercises at the Pentagon and the Air Force Personnel Center, I think that tying an anticipated RV to figures in the budget ignores that these numbers are primarily for PLANNING. I never saw a set of budget planning figures reflected in actual economic activity. However, there are compelling reasons for an RV in the both the range of $1-2, and in the range above $3.

On the one hand, it’s true that we are dealing with a war torn country, which is only now beginning to move toward its full potential with regard to oil and gas production. 2.5 million barrels a day is a far cry from the 12 million they anticipate being able to produce. Also, the effect of a sudden increase in value of the dinar on both the collective wealth of the population and the inflation rate in the economy would mitigate against a large RV.

On the other hand, the impact of the deals struck with the IMF and the Paris Club, and the debt owed Kuwait needs to be considered also. Additionally, since we are dealing with a country steeped in a millennia old, honor-based culture, we should not underestimate the impact of Iraq being able to point with pride to a higher RV.

The bottom line, though, is whether the RV hits at 1.11, 3.22, or 5.27, we all will enjoy a return on investment of between 1000% and 5000%. Something to keep in mind.

• Upvote 2

I knew I should have purchased at least 1 million Dinar incase this happened! I ended up only getting 625k though. Oh well, I'll be happy with $300k after the government rapes me on taxes.

First, I am not bashing you, ok....The pumpers are hoping for people to feel the anticipation and sense of urgency to run out and buy more before it is too late. Simple human nature. The pumpers are not brain surgeons.

Second, before we bash our taxes (and I don't like it either) let's not forget how we got to this investment. It is because we invaded a country and have been there with the more powerful military in the world for 7-8 years, a very costly endeavor. And that has been paid for with taxes. I hope you feel a llitle better. But I know it is hard to do.

I've been following this site for quite some time now and I'm totally baffled each time I read someone has written about the RV coming in at $.86, $1.00 and now $1.11. What baffles me even more is that people are rejoicing at those rates. I've been holding my tongue now for months, but can't do it any longer. The intel from the intelligent people that are in the know is that the RV in Iraq cannot come in below $3.22 by law and they are allowed to add 20 % on top of it. So, why not rejoice about that? Iraq is an oil rich country that wants to compete globally with other countries. Why on earth do you think they would humiliate themselves by RVing at a ridiculous rate, opening themselves up to be ridicule and mortified? Let's try to think big, shall we? The small talk is making you look bad. Think BIG!

I truly believe you are absolutely correct in the $3.86 rate. The people who say .86, $1.00, or anything below $3.86, I think, feel that if they just aren't greedy the RV just may happen. This is real, and Iraq is going to RV/RI at least $3.86 IMHO. Most people can't think "BIG" because nothing has ever happened in their life, monetarily speaking, that would qualify as "BIG". This is going to be equivalent to winning the lottery, in terms of the payout, and most people do not realize that the odds are greatly in our favor. There are going to be a lot of suprised people when the RV/RI hits at $3.86 or higher, but not me!

Edited by muchodinaro

I think the reason everyone dropped down from over $3 to now $1 or less is due to budget. Smart banking type people are all about the numbers. And the numbers add up to $.87, not $3. The fact that Kuwait is over $3, does not have anything to do with the creation of this government rate, they are seperate nations. Now would I love to see an RV over $3, YES. But let's not let greed dictate rate. Any rate would be a blessing.

Smart banking type people? LOL. I think I'll let greed dictate the rate, and when it comes in at $3.86 or higher, I'll pay you .86, and you give me the difference, O.K.! I don't want you to have to be greedy! There are not any numbers that dictate .87. The .86 that keeps showing up, is from Meds theory of removing the 3 zero's from the nominal value. Glad to tell you, that info is WRONG. Iraq is going to be very close to Kuwaits rate. Wait and see!

Edited by muchodinaro

That is a JOKE.

I just have missed a lot of information. Why are we talking about dates (1-11-11) when much of the criteria has not been met: The government is not complete and not announced, the budget has not been read three times, blah,blah.

1-11-11 is just a few hours away in Iraq. Have I missed something? I read and read and read. But perhaps my late night reading left me in a blur regarding some details.

Help, please.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS AND I REALLY HATE TO SAY IT... BUT THIS SEEMS LIKE A BIG SCAM, EVERYTIME THERES A SET DATE WE GET "NOTHING" HOWEVER THE DEALERS ARE MAKING MORE MONEY BY SALEING MORE DINARS...HMMMMMM, AND WE TELL OUR READERS TO GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN (SO WE BUY MORE) . I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AS WELL AND HAVE MY FARE SHARE OF DINARS THAT I HAVE INVESTED IN, BUT I JUST DONT KNOW ANYMORE! I THINK SOME OF US SHOULD WALK INTO THESE MAJOR BANKS "BOFA" & "WELLSFARGO" AND ASK TO TALK TO A BANKER AND TELL THEM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OPENING AN ACCOUNT REGUARDING AN INVESTMENT YOU MADE.. AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY. I PERSONALLY HAVE GONE INTO THESE BANK AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT ..."IM SORRY SIR, BUT WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AND TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS BECAUSE ITS PROABLEY A SCAM" I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT IF THESE 2 BANKS ARE 2 OF THE MAJOR BALL PLAYERS IN THESE WHOLE THING, SHOULDNT THEY KNOW SOMETHING ???? WHY WOULD THEY TURN ME AWAY ON OPENING THE ACCOUNT. WELL FOR NOW IM NOT WASTING ANYMORE MONEY ON THE DINARS I THINK WE SHOULD STOP BUYING AS WELL AND JST LET IT RIDE. ... WELL TO END THIS LIKE I SAID IM WITH YOU GUYS ... GO RV!!!!