Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$1.11 RV on 1-11-11

WantMyTurboS

Many dinar websites are blowing up with NEW intel. We are supposed to see and hear something on 10th for an RV on 1-11-11. They are calling for RV @ $1.11. I am getting very excited, but again we are in another 24 hr waiting period. Check out zzz and DD for all intel. There are several new people that are coming out to spread new intel. So here we go again, hold on tight!

Everyone ... This negative marking for a simple posting of a RUMOR is not right...! WMTS only posted something he felt was worth posting, and doesn't really offend anyone. I'd gladly take $1.11 for an RV, even though I'm expecting higher. Remember, this is close to the range Adam was supporting for a long time. So, I'm suggesting that some of you might post (+1) till this is at least a neutral (-0-) value....JMHO...Thanks 4 reading and considering....RON B)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 22

Many dinar websites are blowing up with NEW intel. We are supposed to see and hear something on 10th for an RV on 1-11-11. They are calling for RV @ $1.11. I am getting very excited, but again we are in another 24 hr waiting period. Check out zzz and DD for all intel. There are several new people that are coming out to spread new intel. So here we go again, hold on tight!

Everybody, Check your seatbelt.

I've been following this site for quite some time now and I'm totally baffled each time I read someone has written about the RV coming in at $.86, $1.00 and now $1.11. What baffles me even more is that people are rejoicing at those rates. I've been holding my tongue now for months, but can't do it any longer. The intel from the intelligent people that are in the know is that the RV in Iraq cannot come in below $3.22 by law and they are allowed to add 20 % on top of it. So, why not rejoice about that? Iraq is an oil rich country that wants to compete globally with other countries. Why on earth do you think they would humiliate themselves by RVing at a ridiculous rate, opening themselves up to be ridicule and mortified? Let's try to think big, shall we? The small talk is making you look bad. Think BIG!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I've been following this site for quite some time now and I'm totally baffled each time I read someone has written about the RV coming in at $.86, $1.00 and now $1.11. What baffles me even more is that people are rejoicing at those rates. I've been holding my tongue now for months, but can't do it any longer. The intel from the intelligent people that are in the know is that the RV in Iraq cannot come in below $3.22 by law and they are allowed to add 20 % on top of it. So, why not rejoice about that? Iraq is an oil rich country that wants to compete globally with other countries. Why on earth do you think they would humiliate themselves by RVing at a ridiculous rate, opening themselves up to be ridicule and mortified? Let's try to think big, shall we? The small talk is making you look bad. Think BIG!

I think the reason everyone dropped down from over $3 to now $1 or less is due to budget. Smart banking type people are all about the numbers. And the numbers add up to $.87, not $3. The fact that Kuwait is over $3, does not have anything to do with the creation of this government rate, they are seperate nations. Now would I love to see an RV over $3, YES. But let's not let greed dictate rate. Any rate would be a blessing.

• Upvote 3

Where is this supposed rate comming from? I was on DD and didnt see anyone say a rate other than TK claiming 5.27. I think this is nonsense even if its in the rumors section.

Theyre planning estimates were based at 1.13, so I can see 1.11, but where is this comming from?

Iwanturturbos2, where are you getting this intel from?

What law stipulates that? And who are these intelligent people that are in the know? A $1 rate isn't ridiculous. To the contrary I think it would be an exceptional rate for an occupied wartorn country, and it's considerably higher than Iraq's neighbors of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE.

• Upvote 15

Shoot for the stars, maybe land on the moon!

Hell, I think it is more likely to have a $3 range dinar (I am aiming for .85), but anything on this side of the world is all BUT what is the most likely scenario.

I certainly never suspected to see children hanging out of a sunroof in a moving vehicle, never expected to see a ninja swimming, never expected to get in trouble for kissing my pregnant wife (on the cheek) in a public place.

There are plenty of things I expect and plenty I never expected.

One thing I want to expect is RV ONE DAY BABY!!!

Edited by Rome M

What law stipulates that? And who are these intelligent people that are in the know? A $1 rate isn't ridiculous. To the contrary I think it would be an exceptional rate for an occupied wartorn country, and it's considerably higher than Iraq's neighbors of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE.

I commpletly agree with you, first the 3.22 was set by sadamm and was only recognized in iraq. I do not know what the rate will be and its all just a guess at this point. I would safely say minimum a 1.00-2.00, anything in this range would be great.

• Upvote 3

hey, quit stealing my " intel" (1-10-11 Forex IQD thread) !

Posted Yesterday, 09:17 PM

I'm kinda thinking a $1.11 RV on 1/11/11

Go Shabbi!

Read more:

• Downvote 1

Shoot for the stars, maybe land on the moon!

One thing I want to expect is RV ONE DAY BABY!!!

well, I want to expect my 90 year old parents to live forever, and my kids to have many children ..... but I am guarding myself from the expectation ... the former is just plain impossible, and I have to wait a while for my other expectation .... just saying

Where is this supposed rate comming from? I was on DD and didnt see anyone say a rate other than TK claiming 5.27. I think this is nonsense even if its in the rumors section.

Theyre planning estimates were based at 1.13, so I can see 1.11, but where is this comming from?

Iwanturturbos2, where are you getting this intel from?

Here are my original thoughts on this subject that I posted on PD at 1:30 am this morning, about 40 minutes before this guy posts this rumor about 1.11 on 1/11/11.

Either this is actually close to the real rate or this guy is running with un-original thoughts. Either way, here is my post from earlier.

I was trolling around the forex and other Bank websites checking on rates. I noticed they are generally showing the IQD at a conversion to the dollar at .0009.

Funny, when you divide 1 by .0009 you get 1111.11111 ...pretty interesting considering the recent rumors that the budget will be finalized by 1/11/11

If you take the average exchange rate of the dinar to the Dollar you would get this number as a representation... .00086

That is at a current exchange rate of 1169 IQD PER 1 USD(1169:1). This is accomplished by dividing 1 by .000854

If you divide(/) 1 by 1169 you would get .00086 The math works out.

Now...

The IQD raised in value against the USD in the last day or so from 1169:1 to 1106:1 and currently as I type this it is now 1105:1.

http://www.exchanger...rsion-page.html

Let's do the math...

1 / 1106 = .0009

1 / .0009 = 1111.11111

11:11 Hold significance in many religions and belief systems and January, 11th 2011 translates to 1/11/11.

I just thought this to be coincidentally interesting. Maybe I'm over thinking this one but for a country that holds religious belief and numbers so close to their hearts, this number seems to be a little more than just random.

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies which can be found on the Ministry of Planning Website Baghdad states that it: "Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities."

http://www.mop.gov.i...&pid=295&lng=en

We will use a revalue rate of 1.134 as suggested here by Iraq Ministry of Planning.

1 / 1.134 = .881

Now, reverse the lifting of the zero's...this means move the decimal back to the right three places = .00088

Now, 1 / .00088 = 1136

The Iraqi Dinar seems to be averaging out lately at between 1130:1 to 1150:1

Now let's just pretend the IQD holds steady at an exchange rate of 1134:1 when they pull this RV trigger. All one has to do to raise the value of the currency, through raising the zeros from the value rate, is move the decimal to the left three places. No more three zero currency and enters a higher valued lower denominated bill. 1134 becomes 1.134

This means that for every 1 IQD, you would get 1.13 USD

In this scenario, a 25K note will be worth $28,350 USD as apposed to it's current exchange of $22.06 USD

With Iraq so close to pulling the trigger on this RV, I see a trend that starts to line up with posted info.

Hope this explains my viewpoint. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rate sounds logical to me. They r really superstitious people over there. I just read on the blog (Indrajit's Desk Iraq) and he had even wrote about how the # one means the start of new things, prosperity and things llike that so you never know. I would be happy with .50 and get the ride over with. rolleyes.gifGreed rolleyes.gif is showing a very bad since of character. Be thankful for anything. If you started with nothing and get something say your prayers that you got anything. Just my opinion. rolleyes.gif