Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do you plan to give to the family nay sayers?

dinardude10

Hello all,

I'm sure by now if your anything like me you realize sharing this investment is a definite catch 22. If you tell the family and close friends and it happens (as I believe it will) we are

praised (not to mention rich), while on the other hand if we don't share this speculative investment, and it happens we will likely being viewed in a negative light to say the least.

I'm kinda experiencing this already as the time dwindles til RV! GO RVVVVVVV!

Just told some family and friends very recently (this past week after the midnight call) and their response was AND YOU'VE KNOWN ABOUT THIS HOW LONG ?

WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?

Most that decided to do it in last few days only did 25-50.00 bucks or so!

Just curious: Serious, but for fun, if you have many 25,000 dollar notes, what in your opinion would be considered a nice gesture for a close family NAY- SAYER???

I am typically the type of person that would give alot away, even though I used our money to purchase the dinar to begin with.

However the wife is not !! :lol:;)

After all, they have been given the same info as I have, Right?

Semper Fi

OOOOH RAAAA!

"Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do", Hang in there, I can smell victory !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I started not to reply to this but just couldn't help myself. The question you ask is: what would be considered a nice gesture for a close family NAY- SAYER???

I can not wait till this happens....my gesture will be, I TOLD YOU SO...you want to ride in my new BMW? I told my family and friends a couple of years ago about

the Dinar, ( I told them one time) and the day ole dad became rich they would know how I did it. I even gave them all a 100k Dinar for Christmas one year. My

family and friends work just like me, if they want to listen to the folks saying this is a scam an Iraq will never do anything with their currency, my other gesture

and advice would be to don't take any wooden nickles. I give to the needy, not the stupid....

• Upvote 6

I have a few teenagers. I have bought each a 10KDinar note to put into a tax free account for when they turn 18. The rest of the family received emails from me urging them to invest into this. I dont know if any will or not, but I'll feel better that I've told them when it does RV. I've already found the house I want to buy, and can't wait!

1st 25k note goes to the church

2nd 25k note goes to daughters "fund" ( collage, wedding, car, whatever is most imp. )

3rd goes to brother, even though he said i was an "idiot" for investing

dad wont take any as he is already set for life

so i guess i get the remaining 17

GO RV AND GO BIG !!!!

Just curious you would give to your church before your daughter?

As far as my siblings they all have had their chance at life and screwed it up. Drugs has been their biggest downfall and they are where they want to be. Or at least where they let themselves be.

I have 4 children of my own who deserve better then they are getting now. My first priority will to be sure my children have a secure future.

Other than that I really don't care as long as they are safe and happy.

If we get enough something I would really like to do is help someone I don't know. Someone who doesn't have a chance in hell at a good life. That would make me feel good to do that for someone.

Ever see the movie "Winters Bone"? It really touched me in a way I can't describe, except to say children like that need a helping hand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My daughter-in-law told me about the dinars. Her brother-in-law told her about it and got her some. I bought some for my daughter because she can't afford it and neither can my son but since my sons wifes brother-in-law got them some plus my daughter-in-law got some for themselves I didn't get any for my son. I ask my cousin about the dinars and she told me I was crazy so I didn't tell her that I was getting some for myself.My sister can't afford to buy any. I am hopeing I can get some more dinar[ I have not quite 2 million in dinars] this way I hopefully can help take care off not only my husband and myself but my sister also because we have NO ONE ELSE. Our kids can't afford to take care of us. I am 56, husband is almost 61 and sister is 63. I don't want to burden my kids so I would perfer to have enough money to take care of us plus bury us.

Forgot I will also help a few Animal Rescue groups plus our SPCA. Forget the church. I am Cathilic and donot go to church because of the way the church treated my kids and me. I do beleave in GOD,JESUS and ANGELS. After Katrina the Catholic church didn't help us at all. The other churches helped us just by being there for us{ NO MONEY} just emotional support by listening to us cry when we lost everything.

• Upvote 1

Ok. I'll share.

The first check i will write will be to the church for the tithes( this will be fun and looking forward to it.

Then i'm going to become dept free ( this also will be fun)

Going to write a check for the home my wife feel in love with, and furnish the 8,000 square feet home.

Going to pick me up a 37 foot Winnebago RV ( a Dream of mine for the last ten years)

Going to take a 4 hour trip in the RV to Americas Diamonds in san Antonio and let my wife pick out the ring of her dreams.

And after all this IT's time to invest the money in order to maintain a good life style the RV has all brought us.

GO RV..........................................................................

• Upvote 2

Church...

then either investing it further or buying a NICE house/cars (if it's a good return, otherwise I'm not going to blow it ALL on "stuff").

I think if I could get a $1.13 RV I'd most likely cash it all out. Lower then that and I'll cash just some of it out.

Oh, family...

Dad (and Mom I guess) has 1M dinar, so no gifts for him.

Brother cant afford nor does he really care. if it's a great return I'll give him a 25k note if Dad doesnt

If this happens, first person I'll help is my mother in law. I'll retire her and have her move in with me, my wife and kids...of course in a in-law house on the property I buy. Haha!

Next, probably my brother and sister. I wont just give them money to piss away. Maybe buy my brother and sister each a small house or something of that nature. (brother is 22 and paying rent, sister is 19 and in college) My Dad..he's pretty much set for life. If he needs money in the future for some reason, It'll be here for him.

I would make a sizable Donation to Sam Childers. His organization is Angles of East Africa. They used my house as a location to film a movie this past summer and I got to meet and talk to this man. He's a real inspiration to mankind and needs every penny he can get to save the children of Sudan.

To all of my nay sayer friends. I'm gonna laugh and say I told you so! They've all been telling me I'm an idiot for doing this, but if I somehow get rich, they want me to buy them a house, or a BMW etc... I've been telling them "No way. I told you about this and if you don't get Dinar, its not my problem." This is how I see it. If my friends stop being my friends because I'm rich and wont share, then they are not really my friends. Sure I'll pick up the tab at the bar occasionally, or if I want to go on vacation with a few of my buds, I'll float the plane and hotel tickets, but no way I'm going to loose all of my money because my friends need unnecessary crap.

i told only a select few. as far as my family goes all i can say is, my brothers and sisters wouldn't be where they are or have what they have without help from my mom and dad. and it seems when i needed a little help there was always an excuse and no help for me. me, my wife and kids got what we have on our own by ourselves without help from anyone. and when it happens i'm not telling them anything. i will just go on like normal. we do want to do something for teens with substance abuse problems in memory of our late son. i'm sure if any of my family really, truly, honestly needed some help i would help them, but i'm not going to shell out any gifts to them.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

I bought 250,000 dinar for each of my brothers and my parents they have it already.. Now you were asking how much I would give out, it all depends on how much it RV's for. You see I have a plan for the money and the leftovers are just a benefit for the people around me. I am not one of those guys who said I told you so, however they will see I was right when they have the cash in hand. All I can say is GO RV and GO BIG.. The bigger, the better off everyone around me is..Plus I will never forget my offerings to my church, this is a must for me God gave me the courage to get involved in this dinar stuff, I believe that God deserves his share..

God Bless Everyone,

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Make it clear that your responsibility for their financial problems ends as soon as you tell them about the investment. If you start carrying others problems then you will get weighed down and then they will really hate you because you can't rescue them from there own problems, call it tough love just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 3

Just curious you would give to your church before your daughter?

As far as my siblings they all have had their chance at life and screwed it up. Drugs has been their biggest downfall and they are where they want to be. Or at least where they let themselves be.

I have 4 children of my own who deserve better then they are getting now. My first priority will to be sure my children have a secure future.

Other than that I really don't care as long as they are safe and happy.

If we get enough something I would really like to do is help someone I don't know. Someone who doesn't have a chance in hell at a good life. That would make me feel good to do that for someone.

Ever see the movie "Winters Bone"? It really touched me in a way I can't describe, except to say children like that need a helping hand.

think of it this way what has the chuch given you when you were down and out jsut a saying to holg on it will get better, or did they give you money to pay your bills?

not trying to start any fight here it is just a question.

I think god would rather see you give some to the less fourchant first to help others, and take care of your family who made need the help pulling them selvies out of a bind.

all in all week look at things a differant way

I think I would start doughnating to some good chairities like jerry's kid's for one, the amircan heart asso...., & dieatbeties foundation.

then I also think I would pay off all my owen bills and invest in stocks they have to go up to soon for are owen ecconnomy to return.

A million dollars doesn't go as far as I originally thought.- $350,000 to taxes. $100,000 tithe, $150,000 pays off all debt (mostly student loans).

I thought I'd give co-workers $10,000/ea = $380,000 and I end up with $20,000!! Kids get nothing, nothing to put toward retirement....mmmm

So we needed to rework this... co-workersfamily are being told about dinar. Just got into this 3 weeks ago myself (still trying to figure all of this info out)

so it's in their ballpark now. Trip to Disney w/kids & grandkids after meeting w/financial advisor and investing the rest.

LOL...Go RV!!

Make it clear that your responsibility for their financial problems ends as soon as you tell them about the investment. If you start carrying others problems then you will get weighed down and then they will really hate you because you can't rescue them from there own problems, call it tough love just my 2 cents.

I concur whole-heartedly!!! I told my father about this years ago and he thought I was smoking crack. As a matter of fact, I told my close friends and familiy and got similar responses, both verbal and non-verbal. Though passively supportive, I was the recipent of disbelief and neutral to negative comments for a while after. So I made my pitch, laid out what facts I had and let it go. Last year, I reminded my father about it and he responded with, "Why didn't you tell me about this sooner. We could have been way ahead by now!" :blink: WTF, over! I replied, "Sir, I told you about this in 2005 and you looked at me as if I had an appendage growing out of my forehead, that I put something extra in your drink or maybe a violent combination of both. So I never mentioned it again." He then appologized for his response, one as a father for not being supportive and two, as a bussiness man for not doing his own research. He even went so far as to tell his family about it and got some of them on board too. We we able to get some for close friends and family who were in dire straits but if you had it to do it and you didn't... Well, maybe another opportunity like this will present itself some time soon (I mean that as in "Iraqi" soon, not the commonly accepted definition of the word.

I have invested in a couple of different types of investments with my family before: rental property and commercial property. Neither turned our as well as anyone had hoped but we didn't lose money either. The quote from my family recently is "we just want to sell it all off and live a normal life, this is too stressful." And this with an investment where ultimately we have sold and can sell the other properties off an break even or make a little. Almost immediately after they decided they wanted out, I was introduced to this investment by a friend who is a lot smarter than I am. So because of my family's response to "normal" investments I have not mentioned this investment to them, because this is way more speculative than the real estate properties we were dealing with. I will probably end up gifting some dinar to them (should be enough to pay off their debts maybe a little more), but I don't know how much more than that they will get.

I do feel it was God ordained for me to be brought into this investment, and I have many philanthropic plans for the majority of the money.

Other than that, I want to make sure my wife, my kids and I are taken care of for the rest of our lives (so I will invest a large enough portion to make sure that happens).

If there is any left after that, its time to play!

I will put enough away to be able to maintain my current lifestyle debt free from the interest. The rest I will start a foundation for education scholarships for the dependants of ODS/OIF/OEF veterans who were KIA/WIA.

I will then start twisting the arms of everyone that I told and got on this rollercoaster with us to donate and help participate in the management, with no compensation of course.

The goal is 100% of donations to the recipients; for without their parents sacrifice we would be receiving nothing.

If you tithe(which we all should), absolutely.

AGREE, I will give the first 10% to charities i.e. one of which is a 501c, that would be my local volunteer fire department in the sum of $750,000.00. The second is not a 501c but a longtime friend who runs a Missionary globally called Teen Challenge that rescues troubled Teens around the world and helps lead them to God. He does not receive a salary or health care from his group he relies completely on donations and in 2009 he had a heart attack where it was discovered he had an much more extensive heart damage then previously thought. His current Health coverage agreed to remain his coverage for $912.00 a month with a $5000.00 deductible! So when this comes through I will pay all the taxes associate to this and give him $250,000.00 free and clear for him to use anyway he chooses to. I do not however plan on giving anything to any family or friends as I have made them all aware of this opportunity over a long period of time. The rest of my money will be invested and saved for my Wife and I's general retirement funds and a few dreams....lol