Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of January 9

ronscarpa

« on: The GET Team - 9 Jan 2011 at 10:01:53 PM »

My mind wanders a lot as I try to figure out what the heck is happening with this silly, well, not so silly, investment of ours. We have all been watching the downs and downs as one thing appears to be the big event breaker only to be shown that there is another, and then another.

I actually decided a few months ago to step back, if you will, from the day to day intel and the rumor mill. This was not an easy decision for me, because, like most of you, this is addictive. On that point I suspect we will all agree, regardless whether you are GETTeam, don't promote other sites, *********, DinarSpeculation, **************, dont promote other sites, and so on, ad infinitum.

So, we find ourselves so close, again, and yet so far. This very fact seems to divide us. We see it in the chat rooms. There is a sort of desperatism, if you will (I just made up that word, incidentally) that is dividing us.

The situations in life that caused us to be here must be myriad. Some came because the clerk in the local store suggested they might look into the dinar. Some came because aunt Edna had been doing her homework and made the same suggestion.

Some, on the other hand, have been at this from the “getgo”, so to speak. Some have been in this from the beginning.

Imagine with me, if you will, that you are a huge investor, a friend of the Bush family, and that you have been let in on the greatest opportunity in the world. The only problem is this: it hasn’t happened yet. It awaits your grasp, like that pesky fly near your ear that nearly drives you crazy. You know it is there. You know when it appears. And yet every single time that you reach out to grasp it, it is gone.

Poker is like this as well. I play poker online, for free of course. I get a kick out of seeing people “miss the signs”, if you know what I mean. In Texas Hold ‘em it isn’t hard to know after the first two cards whether you should wait for the flop. But after the flop, if you are a decent player, you either know whether to continue or you don’t. I beat those who don’t regularly.

Our investment is like a big, and I mean really big, poker game. We all came in with our antes, either recently or some time ago. In any case, we are now invested, so we might as well see this thing through. Am I right on that? I suspect you are all nodding your heads in confirmation right now. I know one thing: once I invested, I felt that it was important that I never look back.

Now in poker that is a silly strategy, quite frankly. Situations change. For instance, let’s just suppose that I had $10,000 and I sat at a poker table.

Here is where this may get interesting for you all. The question is this: what does that $10,000 represent in my life? The answer to that question SHOULD determine how you play out the remainder of the game.

If you are already wealthy, then you will consider this a fun exercise and you really won’t give a hoot whether you win or lose. Somehow I suspect that the vast majority of the members of the GET Team do NOT fall into that category.

Moving down the line, let’s just suppose that you became convinced, for one reason or another, that this was going to make you rich. We now move into the real world of folks like us.

Most of us in this large “middle class” pool would consider this investment a gamble, and they would be correct.

The question for us now is, to what extent does the gamble reach into the wallet too deeply?

So, we can now divide our “middle class” group into those who took a “flyer” on this investment and who won’t be concerned too deeply if it doesn’t pan out, on the one hand, and, on the other hand, those who reached into their wallets in the firm conviction that this is the “mother load” and that they are finally going to get out of the rat race.

For some strange reason I believe that over 90% of the current speculators in the Iraqi dinar fall in this very last category.

In saying this I now realize, if I am correct, that dinar mania is not only real, but that it is also either strangely divinely directed or, and I want to caution you all now not to have a heart attack, that it is a tool of the world.

Before you all pass out or run for a valium I need you to focus for a moment. I’d like you to step back from that first day when your friend, uncle, or boss recommended this investment and you jumped in. That was the easy part. But then it got tougher for 95% of you, didn’t it?

I’m talking now to the 95% who know that I know just what you did. And I’m here to tell you a secret. That secret is simple, but you are not allowed to tell anyone that I told you. If you do, you will not benefit from knowing this secret. So, can we all agree that we will keep this to ourselves?

Ok, then. I’ll let you all into the secret. It will shock you, so you might want to sit down. Ready? Ok, here it is……. It’s OK.

Anyone still here? Let’s refocus now that you all know the secret.

In order for this to work, most of the Sermon on the Mount has to be played out, literally. That’s chapters 5 through 7 of Matthew for those of you who aren’t too biblically literate. It’s that whole “blessed are those who” segment.

We’re getting there now. Who would have thought that this simple sermon would turn out to be prophetic?

However, and I hope that most of you now know where I am heading, since I am going to leave most of this for you all to digest as you read, once again, the Sermon on the Mount, you will see that this applies to us. Not just to us Christians, but to us investors in the Iraqi dinar.

As a primer, so to speak, for your study I’d like you to follow me through just a few of the verses in only the first chapter, number 5. You tell me if this applies to us or not.

The first several verses are simple enough to understand, and they don’t appear to apply to us, unless we allow them to. The RV of the dinar will make these words seem different to us, I suspect. Let me read them before I drop the bomb on you all at once. I think that is fair enough, right?

So, as I read these first few verses, imagine yourself now in a new state, in a state of extreme wealth, a state in which your world has turned over, and in which you will now read with new eyes. I hope this will open those eyes to see God talking to you.

Here we go.

“And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.”

It all starts out so simply. We can all relate to the poor in spirit, the mourners, the meek, and those who hunger for righteousness. We can identify.

But now it gets a little more testy, so hang on.

“Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

Now we begin to see a subtle change that just may apply more directly to us. It starts with those who are merciful. Once we are wealthy this will take on more relevance, I suspect. So, we might want to consider it a bit more seriously when we are in a position to show mercy. If we don’t, then we will not obtain mercy for ourselves.

The next is really clear, and it speaks to the heart of those who will obtain wealth, because it addresses directly that very issue that I have talked about for weeks on end now. However, as He does, it is said so simply: blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

If our heart is not pure in this adventure, my friends, we will not see God. Nothing could be said clearer than that. And I didn’t make up one world of it. We must keep a pure heart. This will become the biggest challenge for all of us, I suspect. So, it comes down to this: do you want to see God? If you do, then you know that you must not allow yourself to be poisoned in your heart by this blessing. Enough said? I think so.

The next one, on the surface, you’d never think would apply to the “suddenly wealthy”, as we will become. But think again. If you think that peace in your family and your life will not be challenged through this blessing, then you are truly ignorant. This wealth will challenge you to the very depths of your soul in your efforts to maintain peace, not only on the outside, but probably equally important, on this inside. The Lord is clear on this: if you wish to become a child of God, you will find ways to make peace. Dwell on this now, so that when the challenges come you will be steeled up to deal with them.

Now, I told you I would drop a bomb on you, and I will. As you know I’ve only dealt with the first nine verses of these 3 chapters. The next two verses will shake you to your core, if you have understood the goodness of the first nine verses.

Here we go:

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”

Now we get to the “second phase” of our blessing, if you will. I guarantee you that this will happen, my friends, not only just because we have money, but because of what our money does in the world. The world is not going to be happy with our blessing. The world will begin to realize that it has been duped, and that it is losing the battle.

When I use the term “the world” you should obviously realize that I am talking about the “ruler of this world” and not individuals themselves. My point is this: we will become recognized, and the powers of this world won’t like what they see. They’ve had a good half century of success in destroying the very values that made America great. When they are once, finally, challenged by a force that is well funded you can bet your allowance that they won’t be happy.

Therefore, these two verses take on especial meaning now, don’t they? Why? Because we will be persecuted for righteousness’ sake. We will be reviled and persecuted, and men shall say all manner of evil against us falsely (should I put the term IRS here?). And they will end up doing so for one reason only, and that is because we are going to do what we do for the sake of Christ, and His name only.

Now, assuming that we get through this little skirmish, which I suspect will last for the larger part of the rest of our lives, He gives us a hope in the next few verses that we might want to place quietly in our pocket as a reminder while we endure those persecutions. Here they are.

“Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. You are the salt of the earth: but if the salt has lost its savour, with what shall it be salted? it is thereafter good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.”

How amazing it is to me that He has laid out these verses in an order that speaks directly to our condition in the next few days, weeks, months, and years. And even more importantly, He assures us that our steadfast commitment to Him and to His plan will be rewarded. Furthermore, he says that we can even now rejoice and be glad, because we know that our reward is in heaven. Our reward is not going to be in the new RV, new home, new car, a vacation, or twenty vacations. Our reward will come only through our obedience to His plan.

Now, in case you didn’t notice, I passed over the first 3 verses fairly quickly. It did so intentionally. Now I will deal with those first three verses in more detail.

I mentioned just now that our reward will come only through our obedience to His plan. What does that obedience entail? He told us in the first verses. First. we must become poor in spirit, in spite of our wealth. This means that we must become generous! If you are one who has never been able to give, then you are forgiven. He will teach you. If, on the other hand, you have been able to give but have not, then you need to learn how, and now. Your ticket is in front of you. Don’t miss getting it because you become tight fisted. You must open your hand to take the ticket. If you do take that ticket, you will receive the Kingdom of Heaven. God is no man’s debtor. He will repay your generosity in spades, or, in this case, with the Kingdom of Heaven itself.

Second, we must also be merciful. We must open our hearts to those who did not receive this blessing and be willing to give, selflessly, knowing that we did not earn this blessing, but only hold it for His glory.

Furthermore we must be meek, and not let it be known that we have this amazing gift. This will be the greatest challenge for most of us. Only through our meekness will we truly be filled. If we give, as I’ve said many times before, with an expectation of return, our pot will remain empty. Our souls will not enjoy the fulfillment of the blessing of true giving. On the other hand, if we are meek, lowly, quiet, simple, and non-expectant as we give, we will receive a wonderful blessing: we ourselves will inherit the earth. What does that mean? It means, quite simply, that our giving will pay off! Rather than lose our wealth, it will increase. And the cycle will continue, again, and again, and again. GET it?

I’m nearly through, so hang in there with me, please. The next thing is that if we truly search our His will in our lives, if we search for righteousness, in the midst of all the money, if we truly place Him first, we will be filled. I don’t know about you, but when Christ tells me that He will fill me, I’m cool with that.

Finally, He mentions something that you would not expect to apply to us. Yet it will, I assure you. I passed over it lightly at the beginning because I wanted us all to focus on a more positive element in this reading. But He knows better, so I dare not ignore what He Himself has written.

He said that we will be comforted when we mourn. What does He know that we don’t know yet? I submit to you that this blessing will destroy as much as it creates. We will lose just as we gain. We will be torn apart, on the insides, as our long term friendships disappear in front of our eyes. Wealth has a way of destroying relationships. Envy, greed, anger, strife. All of these will become a part of our day to day affairs. He was right. We will mourn. We will be torn as we lose our friends, and it will hurt.

We have His promise, however, simply stated, up front, as if He knows what is coming: we will be comforted! I’m scared to death about what might happen among my family and friends. But at the same time I am willing to rest in the promise given, so I will move forward.

I hope that this little journey through the first 14 verses of the Sermon on the Mount has given you a new perspective on our investment. I further hope that somehow you see that He is way ahead of us on this deal, and that we need not be concerned as long as we keep focused on Him, and on His plan.

I truly believe that we are in the middle of His will, and that we will be used greatly as long as we remain there.

Let’s just hope that on this I am not wrong, OK?

We are nearly home. Thank you for your support of our site, and thank you for following. Your reward awaits you.

Take care.

Steve

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Wow I am a believer but that was pure SPIN if I ever seen it... I don't have to be wealthy to see GOD all I have to do is look at my Wife and 2 boys... this guy just took the best sermon ever preached and turned it into money talk... this is why I can't stand the GET Team...

If Jesus spoke of money in 16 of his 38 parables, I think I should pay attention...............ENORRSTE, Thanks for the post.......GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Steve, I thank you!!! What a wonderful blessing you are tonight. I totally agree with every word, and it saddens me that some who post here do not have "eyes to see" nor "ears to hear" the Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray Jesus will move on their hearts in great Power so that they too may receive all the Blessings Jesus has for them.....yes, financial too!! I pray God will return to you 100% all that you have given to those of us who will listen!! God Bless You!!!

• Upvote 4

Wow I am a believer but that was pure SPIN if I ever seen it... I don't have to be wealthy to see GOD all I have to do is look at my Wife and 2 boys... this guy just took the best sermon ever preached and turned it into money talk... this is why I can't stand the GET Team...

Ditto....the guy's a blowhard if there ever was one.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

AMEN and AMEN !!

Its from Bible mis-interpretations and stretches such as this that cause non-Christians to never seek the TRUTH.

Very sad!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

WHERE in the bible does it say that money is the root of all evil? I am BEGGING the christians to show me!

didn't say it said it in the bible., but my granmother who was a devoted christian and quoted the scripture when i was growing up told me money was the root of all evil. she didn't say it said it in the bible. and isn't it an old saying?

Every verse that Steve shared could be spun to mean anything you wish or hope it to mean. Next he will be on the street corner in robes and a long beard preaching that you are headed for damnation if you don't repent. How about this one " it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to see heaven." The quote may not be exactly perfect but you get the meaning.

This is a speculation, pure and simple. If what you do with the money when or if you recieve it pleases or angers God that is between you and him. I certainly don't need Steve to give me his interpretation but because he used to be fairly well grounded and I used to have much respect for his views I read his post and now I'm sorry I did. His relationship with God is his business but I wouldn't want to be in his shoes on that day he faces his maker and has to account for the ways he used Gods words to further his own pocket and ambitions.

WHERE in the bible does it say that money is the root of all evil? I am BEGGING the christians to show me!

please allow me:

1 Timothy 6:10 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

It is the LOVE of money - not the money itself. This will sadly be true from some of the things I've read on the forum and heard in chat ...

please allow me:

1 Timothy 6:10 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

It is the LOVE of money - not the money itself. This will sadly be true from some of the things I've read on the forum and heard in chat ...

Very Good and 'Tussha' Sunny! I was going to share this passage as well.

Amen and God Bless you Steve. Great post. smile.gif

Edited by All-In-4-RV

« on: The GET Team - 9 Jan 2011 at 10:01:53 PM »

My mind wanders a lot as I try to figure out what the heck is happening with this silly, well, not so silly, investment of ours. We have all been watching the downs and downs as one thing appears to be the big event breaker only to be shown that there is another, and then another.

I actually decided a few months ago to step back, if you will, from the day to day intel and the rumor mill. This was not an easy decision for me, because, like most of you, this is addictive. On that point I suspect we will all agree, regardless whether you are GETTeam, don't promote other sites, *********, DinarSpeculation, **************, dont promote other sites, and so on, ad infinitum.

So, we find ourselves so close, again, and yet so far. This very fact seems to divide us. We see it in the chat rooms. There is a sort of desperatism, if you will (I just made up that word, incidentally) that is dividing us.

The situations in life that caused us to be here must be myriad. Some came because the clerk in the local store suggested they might look into the dinar. Some came because aunt Edna had been doing her homework and made the same suggestion.

Some, on the other hand, have been at this from the “getgo”, so to speak. Some have been in this from the beginning.

Imagine with me, if you will, that you are a huge investor, a friend of the Bush family, and that you have been let in on the greatest opportunity in the world. The only problem is this: it hasn’t happened yet. It awaits your grasp, like that pesky fly near your ear that nearly drives you crazy. You know it is there. You know when it appears. And yet every single time that you reach out to grasp it, it is gone.

Poker is like this as well. I play poker online, for free of course. I get a kick out of seeing people “miss the signs”, if you know what I mean. In Texas Hold ‘em it isn’t hard to know after the first two cards whether you should wait for the flop. But after the flop, if you are a decent player, you either know whether to continue or you don’t. I beat those who don’t regularly.

Our investment is like a big, and I mean really big, poker game. We all came in with our antes, either recently or some time ago. In any case, we are now invested, so we might as well see this thing through. Am I right on that? I suspect you are all nodding your heads in confirmation right now. I know one thing: once I invested, I felt that it was important that I never look back.

Now in poker that is a silly strategy, quite frankly. Situations change. For instance, let’s just suppose that I had $10,000 and I sat at a poker table.

Here is where this may get interesting for you all. The question is this: what does that $10,000 represent in my life? The answer to that question SHOULD determine how you play out the remainder of the game.

If you are already wealthy, then you will consider this a fun exercise and you really won’t give a hoot whether you win or lose. Somehow I suspect that the vast majority of the members of the GET Team do NOT fall into that category.

Moving down the line, let’s just suppose that you became convinced, for one reason or another, that this was going to make you rich. We now move into the real world of folks like us.

Most of us in this large “middle class” pool would consider this investment a gamble, and they would be correct.

The question for us now is, to what extent does the gamble reach into the wallet too deeply?

So, we can now divide our “middle class” group into those who took a “flyer” on this investment and who won’t be concerned too deeply if it doesn’t pan out, on the one hand, and, on the other hand, those who reached into their wallets in the firm conviction that this is the “mother load” and that they are finally going to get out of the rat race.

For some strange reason I believe that over 90% of the current speculators in the Iraqi dinar fall in this very last category.

In saying this I now realize, if I am correct, that dinar mania is not only real, but that it is also either strangely divinely directed or, and I want to caution you all now not to have a heart attack, that it is a tool of the world.

Before you all pass out or run for a valium I need you to focus for a moment. I’d like you to step back from that first day when your friend, uncle, or boss recommended this investment and you jumped in. That was the easy part. But then it got tougher for 95% of you, didn’t it?

I’m talking now to the 95% who know that I know just what you did. And I’m here to tell you a secret. That secret is simple, but you are not allowed to tell anyone that I told you. If you do, you will not benefit from knowing this secret. So, can we all agree that we will keep this to ourselves?

Ok, then. I’ll let you all into the secret. It will shock you, so you might want to sit down. Ready? Ok, here it is……. It’s OK.

Anyone still here? Let’s refocus now that you all know the secret.

In order for this to work, most of the Sermon on the Mount has to be played out, literally. That’s chapters 5 through 7 of Matthew for those of you who aren’t too biblically literate. It’s that whole “blessed are those who” segment.

We’re getting there now. Who would have thought that this simple sermon would turn out to be prophetic?

However, and I hope that most of you now know where I am heading, since I am going to leave most of this for you all to digest as you read, once again, the Sermon on the Mount, you will see that this applies to us. Not just to us Christians, but to us investors in the Iraqi dinar.

As a primer, so to speak, for your study I’d like you to follow me through just a few of the verses in only the first chapter, number 5. You tell me if this applies to us or not.

The first several verses are simple enough to understand, and they don’t appear to apply to us, unless we allow them to. The RV of the dinar will make these words seem different to us, I suspect. Let me read them before I drop the bomb on you all at once. I think that is fair enough, right?

So, as I read these first few verses, imagine yourself now in a new state, in a state of extreme wealth, a state in which your world has turned over, and in which you will now read with new eyes. I hope this will open those eyes to see God talking to you.

Here we go.

“And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.”

It all starts out so simply. We can all relate to the poor in spirit, the mourners, the meek, and those who hunger for righteousness. We can identify.

But now it gets a little more testy, so hang on.

“Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

Now we begin to see a subtle change that just may apply more directly to us. It starts with those who are merciful. Once we are wealthy this will take on more relevance, I suspect. So, we might want to consider it a bit more seriously when we are in a position to show mercy. If we don’t, then we will not obtain mercy for ourselves.

The next is really clear, and it speaks to the heart of those who will obtain wealth, because it addresses directly that very issue that I have talked about for weeks on end now. However, as He does, it is said so simply: blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

If our heart is not pure in this adventure, my friends, we will not see God. Nothing could be said clearer than that. And I didn’t make up one world of it. We must keep a pure heart. This will become the biggest challenge for all of us, I suspect. So, it comes down to this: do you want to see God? If you do, then you know that you must not allow yourself to be poisoned in your heart by this blessing. Enough said? I think so.

The next one, on the surface, you’d never think would apply to the “suddenly wealthy”, as we will become. But think again. If you think that peace in your family and your life will not be challenged through this blessing, then you are truly ignorant. This wealth will challenge you to the very depths of your soul in your efforts to maintain peace, not only on the outside, but probably equally important, on this inside. The Lord is clear on this: if you wish to become a child of God, you will find ways to make peace. Dwell on this now, so that when the challenges come you will be steeled up to deal with them.

Now, I told you I would drop a bomb on you, and I will. As you know I’ve only dealt with the first nine verses of these 3 chapters. The next two verses will shake you to your core, if you have understood the goodness of the first nine verses.

Here we go:

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.”

Now we get to the “second phase” of our blessing, if you will. I guarantee you that this will happen, my friends, not only just because we have money, but because of what our money does in the world. The world is not going to be happy with our blessing. The world will begin to realize that it has been duped, and that it is losing the battle.

When I use the term “the world” you should obviously realize that I am talking about the “ruler of this world” and not individuals themselves. My point is this: we will become recognized, and the powers of this world won’t like what they see. They’ve had a good half century of success in destroying the very values that made America great. When they are once, finally, challenged by a force that is well funded you can bet your allowance that they won’t be happy.

Therefore, these two verses take on especial meaning now, don’t they? Why? Because we will be persecuted for righteousness’ sake. We will be reviled and persecuted, and men shall say all manner of evil against us falsely (should I put the term IRS here?). And they will end up doing so for one reason only, and that is because we are going to do what we do for the sake of Christ, and His name only.

Now, assuming that we get through this little skirmish, which I suspect will last for the larger part of the rest of our lives, He gives us a hope in the next few verses that we might want to place quietly in our pocket as a reminder while we endure those persecutions. Here they are.

“Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. You are the salt of the earth: but if the salt has lost its savour, with what shall it be salted? it is thereafter good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.”

How amazing it is to me that He has laid out these verses in an order that speaks directly to our condition in the next few days, weeks, months, and years. And even more importantly, He assures us that our steadfast commitment to Him and to His plan will be rewarded. Furthermore, he says that we can even now rejoice and be glad, because we know that our reward is in heaven. Our reward is not going to be in the new RV, new home, new car, a vacation, or twenty vacations. Our reward will come only through our obedience to His plan.

Now, in case you didn’t notice, I passed over the first 3 verses fairly quickly. It did so intentionally. Now I will deal with those first three verses in more detail.

I mentioned just now that our reward will come only through our obedience to His plan. What does that obedience entail? He told us in the first verses. First. we must become poor in spirit, in spite of our wealth. This means that we must become generous! If you are one who has never been able to give, then you are forgiven. He will teach you. If, on the other hand, you have been able to give but have not, then you need to learn how, and now. Your ticket is in front of you. Don’t miss getting it because you become tight fisted. You must open your hand to take the ticket. If you do take that ticket, you will receive the Kingdom of Heaven. God is no man’s debtor. He will repay your generosity in spades, or, in this case, with the Kingdom of Heaven itself.

Second, we must also be merciful. We must open our hearts to those who did not receive this blessing and be willing to give, selflessly, knowing that we did not earn this blessing, but only hold it for His glory.

Furthermore we must be meek, and not let it be known that we have this amazing gift. This will be the greatest challenge for most of us. Only through our meekness will we truly be filled. If we give, as I’ve said many times before, with an expectation of return, our pot will remain empty. Our souls will not enjoy the fulfillment of the blessing of true giving. On the other hand, if we are meek, lowly, quiet, simple, and non-expectant as we give, we will receive a wonderful blessing: we ourselves will inherit the earth. What does that mean? It means, quite simply, that our giving will pay off! Rather than lose our wealth, it will increase. And the cycle will continue, again, and again, and again. GET it?

I’m nearly through, so hang in there with me, please. The next thing is that if we truly search our His will in our lives, if we search for righteousness, in the midst of all the money, if we truly place Him first, we will be filled. I don’t know about you, but when Christ tells me that He will fill me, I’m cool with that.

Finally, He mentions something that you would not expect to apply to us. Yet it will, I assure you. I passed over it lightly at the beginning because I wanted us all to focus on a more positive element in this reading. But He knows better, so I dare not ignore what He Himself has written.

He said that we will be comforted when we mourn. What does He know that we don’t know yet? I submit to you that this blessing will destroy as much as it creates. We will lose just as we gain. We will be torn apart, on the insides, as our long term friendships disappear in front of our eyes. Wealth has a way of destroying relationships. Envy, greed, anger, strife. All of these will become a part of our day to day affairs. He was right. We will mourn. We will be torn as we lose our friends, and it will hurt.

We have His promise, however, simply stated, up front, as if He knows what is coming: we will be comforted! I’m scared to death about what might happen among my family and friends. But at the same time I am willing to rest in the promise given, so I will move forward.

I hope that this little journey through the first 14 verses of the Sermon on the Mount has given you a new perspective on our investment. I further hope that somehow you see that He is way ahead of us on this deal, and that we need not be concerned as long as we keep focused on Him, and on His plan.

I truly believe that we are in the middle of His will, and that we will be used greatly as long as we remain there.

Let’s just hope that on this I am not wrong, OK?

We are nearly home. Thank you for your support of our site, and thank you for following. Your reward awaits you.

Take care.

Steve

Im just not interested in these long winded religious posts that try to draw everyone in. Isnt there a site for this ??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

once again we get another sermon to go with our dinar. isn't money the root of all evil?

"MAMMON" IS THE LOVE OF MONEY WHICH IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Im just not interested in these long winded religious posts that try to draw everyone in. Isnt there a site for this ??

THEN SIMPLY DO NOT READ IT! NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO READ ANYTHING.

• Upvote 1