Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You have to think of the money you put into this as buying GM stock right after bankruptcy. It will take time. A while back I put up a post saying that this will increase like any stock. As the country becomes more profitable, the more people will pay for the currency. Well I got bashed for that one. I have read on several sites why it will not go up 10,000%. I can't post it here because it is not allowed. do your own reading on other sites that are not censored. I still believe Iraq has a long way to go. I "INVESTED" because I am investor. I don't believe this is a lottery ticket. This will sit here along side of my IRA until Iraq currency becomes more valuable. I will however retire if it RVs 1,000% or more.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like you have the right mindset! :twothumbs:

Many here have been in the investment for a long time...up to 7 years I think for some. Others like myself, not so long. And others are REALLY in need for a helping hand NOW...so we all have different wants, needs and expectations...that's what makes this group very dynamic and exciting...there doesn't really seem to be any commonality...and when a diverse group gets together for a common goal..fireworks! ha ha

Best of luck and go RV! :)

BTW, your avatar reminds me of some old stickers my uncle use to get in bubble gum packages like in the 70s, I think..anyone know what I'm thinking about!

• Upvote 2

Agree 100%. Let it simmer and lets see what happens!

There are no gurantees in an investment. It is what it will be (did that make sence) prolly not

Loved the remark about your avatar. I remember those things growing up. Most were in souped up muscles cars!

Thanks for the memory shock LOL

Enjoy your Sunday

Semper Fi

:tiphat:

• Downvote 1

lol Tiffany.Yeah I remember the gum.It came in packages like baseball cards but cant remember what it was called!! too funny.Seem to remember the gum tasted like crap though!! As for this investment,I don't think the roller coaster is coming to a stop any time soon but I do think were about to hit one of the exiting peaks on this ride!!Would love to have a 3 dollar plus RV but if it starts low and increases with the economy I'm good with that too.Cash a little in so I can sit back and watch the rest of this soap opera play out in it's own time!!

Go RV,low or high just get er' done!!!!!

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 1

That clears up the mystery. Big Daddy, huh?

Did you ever see the Twilight zone movie (1983 i think) where the boy can make anything happen and he brings the Tasmanian Devil to life off of the Bugs Bunny cartoons...that scared me so much as a kid...that's what Big Daddy art reminds me of. :D