Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLAYOFFS start today

hammy

jets over indy 17-16

seahawks over saints 41-36

baltimore over chiefs 30-7

Packers over eagles 21-14

you posted this yesteday and today i am amazed at how close you picked the final scores almost spot on... by the way, i dont think the pack is gonna make it past atlanta next week, what do you think?

Well missed most of my picks, although next weeks AFC games look to be like very good games. Ravens @ Steelers and Jets @ Pats..........Didn't see Green Bay winning though they could be the team to beat in the NFC now.

GO R.V.

GO FOOTBALL ;)

you posted this yesteday and today i am amazed at how close you picked the final scores almost spot on... by the way, i dont think the pack is gonna make it past atlanta next week, what do you think?

Yeah, I was about to post the same thing, then I saw you did it for me. Good picks Davhina.

Cant wait for next week. My Ravens get to go whomp on shittsburg, then we are gonna whomp on the Patriots, then we are off to the Superbowl to kick the seahawks.

:D :D :D

Edited by aliveandcare

Wow! Aliveandcare.... your going through the Steelers on your way to the Patriots "whomping" the whole way huh ??

Good luck with that ;) We shall see :D

Steelers Fan, My best friend is from Shaler Township. I'm from Boston. Many years of good battles in football. Think we are gonna have another this year.

Wow! Aliveandcare.... your going through the Steelers on your way to the Patriots "whomping" the whole way huh ??

Good luck with that ;) We shall see :D

Thats right.... WHOMPING, with a BIG OL' W, lol.

:D :D :D :D

steelers are going DOWN!!! Ref's arent in their pockets on this game. Ravens got it. Ravens got it! After that, the Patriots will be a cakewalk.

I dont even need to say anything about the seahawks.. Dont really think they will be much of a challenge :P

Thats right.... WHOMPING, with a BIG OL' W, lol.

:D :D :D :D

steelers are going DOWN!!! Ref's arent in their pockets on this game. Ravens got it. Ravens got it! After that, the Patriots will be a cakewalk.

I dont even need to say anything about the seahawks.. Dont really think they will be much of a challenge :P

Ref's in our pockets huh... We have met time and time again.. this game could go either way and you being a Ravens fan..know it :rolleyes:

and the Patriots will be a "cakewalk" ... seriously ???? Have you watched any of their games this year? I personally

hate the Patriots.. but they are at the top of their game this year!!!

Either way.. we don't have long to wait.. talk your craziness.. Saturday is almost here :D:D:D:D

Steelers Fan, My best friend is from Shaler Township. I'm from Boston. Many years of good battles in football. Think we are gonna have another this year.

Boston is my all time favorite city!! although I don't like the Patriots one bit!!! They are playing well this year though.. I will give them that

Yes.. we've had many good battles on the field.. we have to get through the Ravens this Saturday and then we'll meet you again!!

I can tell you the score even before the game starts--- i have the stats right here- any takers? Vern :) i KNOW they are dead on - every time.

I can too and I am correct 100% of the time. BUT..... I rarely get the ending score correct.