Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLAYOFFS start today

hammy

Jets @ Colts

Ravens @ Chiefs

Saints @ Seahawks

Packers @ Eagles

My Picks are Colts over Jets, Ravens over Chiefs, Saints over Seahawks, Eagles over Packers.

:twothumbs:

Ha!!! Exactly as I see it!!!

WINNERS: Colts, Ravens, Saints, Eagles

Get to go home and prepare for next season: Jets, Chiefs, Seahawks, Packers...

Edited by BadCobra

I usually do very well in football but earlier in the year i lost my butt so i quit. Well a week ago i started back and i am 6-1.....

YESTERDAY I HAD OVER 46 IN THE SAINTS GAME ...WINNER ! TODAY I HAVE ANOTHER WINNER! BALTIMORE -3. I LIKE WHATS BEING DONE IN KC BUT THEY JUST DONT HAVE ENOUGH PASSING GAME TO BEAT BALTIMORE. OH YEA...TOMORROW IM TAKING AUBURN -2

• Upvote 1

Well..... I am 0 - 2 so far. LOL..... BUT.... I will congradulate the Seahawks and Jets. They both played great.They deserved to win.

McMike

Right there with ya (I am only 1/3 now, looks like Ravens have game well in hand)!!!

I grew up in Seattle (area) and cannot believe the 'Hawks pulled it out. Announcer even retorted it was one of the best playoff games in recent memory--it was a great game, and I actually feel a bit bad for the Saints, but they were indeed beaten by the Seahawks!!!

Wonder how far the Seahawks and Jets can go?

Right there with ya (I am only 1/3 now, looks like Ravens have game well in hand)!!!

I grew up in Seattle (area) and cannot believe the 'Hawks pulled it out. Announcer even retorted it was one of the best playoff games in recent memory--it was a great game, and I actually feel a bit bad for the Saints, but they were indeed beaten by the Seahawks!!!

Wonder how far the Seahawks and Jets can go?

That is the Million Dinar Question, I am looking forward to see what they do, being a proud N.W. Washingtonian... they blew me away with that win.. In shorter terms The Saints Got Lynched (Marshawn Lynched) lol :lol:

Edited by beaver

I'll take the Seahawks....hmmmmmmmm 41-36. Saints will look good at 1st...but

2nd game i'll take the Jets.....hmmmmmm 17-16 (could be a last sec FG)

Todays games:

I'll take Baltimore in a blow out........hmmmmmm prolly 30-7 or something like that

2nd game...... not feeling it yet. I'll get back to ya

Semper Fi

:blink:

Found this old NFL-SNL Sunday Night Football Clip, Thought U Could Use A Laugh, Check It Out.

LMBO I bookmarked that 1

Thanks

Semper Fi

:tiphat:

Edited by bobby_cahill
  • Downvote 1

I'll take the Seahawks....hmmmmmmmm 41-36. Saints will look good at 1st...but

2nd game i'll take the Jets.....hmmmmmm 17-16 (could be a last sec FG)

Todays games:

I'll take Baltimore in a blow out........hmmmmmm prolly 30-7 or something like that

2nd game...... not feeling it yet. I'll get back to ya

Semper Fi

:blink:

LMBO I bookmarked that 1

Thanks

Semper Fi

:tiphat:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice!!!