Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE KEY TO IRAQI DINAR VALUE

Looking at all the recent news in Iraq and hoping to see some news about the dinar revaluing and only finding MORE and MORE news about Iraq and the quest to produce oil, says to me that when they do R.V. it is based on what is in reserve. Little Kuwait has a value on their dinar based on what they need to Import and what they have to Export---OIL.

Iraq has MUCH more oil than Kuwait. I cannot see Iraq wanting to or even thinking about the value of their dinar being less than what Kuwait is valued at.

GO R.V. 1 usd = 0.29 dinar. That is my HOPE :D

• Upvote 5

That would be my hope too after all the joking etc...

$7250.00US for 25000 NID is very good when we paid

around $21.50 US on average. Why get greedy?

.29 would be more than a good start. What about

.12 or $3000.00US/25000 Dinar? I certainly would be happy

with even that rate.

.04 or $1000.00US for each 25000Dinar note would be fine too!

Just keep your fingers crossed for any RV and I am sure

we will be happy... :D

• Upvote 1

Accually if the rate was 1 usd to equal 0.29 iqd that would mean it would take $3.44 us to buy one dinar. So a 25,000 dinar note would be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :blink:

Accually if the rate was 1 usd to equal 0.29 iqd that would mean it would take $3.44 us to buy one dinar. So a 25,000 dinar note would be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :blink:

This is not a pipe dream, these rates are VERY VERY possible. ;)

• Upvote 3

with even that rate.

Okay labdog, a little update on your math so that you truly understand your investment. If 1 USD = .29 IQD, then, you divide 1 by .29 and get the rate of 3.448276. This is the value of one (1) IQD in USD. Multiply 25,000 IQD by 3.44 and you get $86,000. Not bashing, I just want you to truly understand what you have when it does RV. The correct math has just increased your return by $78,750 USD. Nuff said

RRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 3

Dinariac,

I was trying to show a more reasonable RV compared to 3.44US/Dinar as .29 Dinar/$US equates.

I would like to see this rate too!!!! :D

Realisticly, I believe that when the RV occurs it will be about 10 times our current value or

about $.0085US and mark up from there to possibly $3.22US or higher per dinar.

So I will be happy if the NID RV's at $.04US/NID and marks up

from there. That means my 6+ million at a cost of nearly $5000.00US would be worth.......

you guessed it $240,000.00+US and go up from there. And that would be fine with me.

Nuff Said :P

with even that rate.

The big question in respect to the value for an RV is whether Iraq wants to join the international community as a fully floating currency, or whether it wants to continue for a while as a 'Managed Float' (like China)

If it stays as a "managed float' then it can choose its values (for whatever reason they perceive) and over time move it up or down in value.

But once it is floated fully then the international trading community gets to set the value at what it considers 'acceptable', and you can bet your boots that the Iraqis will want to come on board at a value that is near to that "acceptable" value as possible, because in unplanned large movements of a Nation's exchange rate lies the cause of inflation and deflation!

When I first got involved in '05 I found an article by a Harvard economist who speculated that an appropriate value would be (quoting from an inexact memory) 1/3 of a USD (USD 0.33) plus 1/3 of a euro (USD 0.43) and 1/100 of a barrel of crude (USD 0.80). Depending on oil prices, the crude considered 'standard', and the relative value of the Euro, this works out at around USD 1.56.

Of course there would probably be at least twice as many estimates as there are competent economists' so I wont hang my shirt on that value. But I do have the feeling that Iraqi want a fully floating currency, in which case, IMHO, anything under 60 - 75 cents is too low!

• Upvote 1