Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget to take place January 10th, 2011

michelneedsRV

I just spoke again to my two iraqi sources and they just confirmed that the Kurdish leaders have submitted their updated budget which they seemed to have felt erroneous some days back. They have submitted their final budget report to the central cabinet and after recalculating everything, there will be a consolidated budget report that is going to be released on January 10th or 11th as per the plan. Everything related to the monetary exchange and International rate has been updated in that. So, when it does come out, it's worth a watch he said. But he's quite confident that although iraq mite have an internal shift of currency from large to low denoms, the foreign countries have a separate rate altogether which they can exchange out of iraq. So, there will be 2 things. One inside iraq and one out of iraq, that's what made them a bit late as well to strategize as that's what is going rounds in the iraqi media as well.

So, all this information is a good upbeat for a status change in our currency soon.. Hoping for it!!

Michel!! :) :)

• Upvote 10

Quote from above

................. the foreign countries have a separate rate altogether which they can exchange out of iraq. So, there will be 2 things. One inside iraq and one out of iraq, that's what made them a bit late as well to strategize as that's what is going rounds in the iraqi media as well.

C'mon man!!!

Your friend thinks that there will be a "Foreign Exchange Rate" for within a country????????

Let me ask the Dinar World 2 questions?

How many countries have an internal exchange rate right now? (very funny, thats why it is called foreign... IMO) ie. IQD to IQD? Have your friend clarify this....

How many countries have TWO DIFFERENT exchange rates right now? (very funny, pick the one you like better?...)

This friend of yours may be making sense to some people out there, but not me.

One exchange rate speculation is enough for me.... two different exchange rates would revolutionize the currency exchange process. (and I am not talking about application of the spread either).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I watched today on tv news here in Italy a report about the coming back of Moktada-Al-Sadr..He had exiled himself to Iran . Now he got back.

The man means trouble big time sadly enough.. He has already delivered a firey speech against US troops in the Country and other stuff. Bad thing is that he commands a small army of a few 100's or maybe 1000's and also he strongly influences at least 39 congressmen who do anything he says. Not good.

Quote from above

................. the foreign countries have a separate rate altogether which they can exchange out of iraq. So, there will be 2 things. One inside iraq and one out of iraq, that's what made them a bit late as well to strategize as that's what is going rounds in the iraqi media as well.

C'mon man!!!

Your friend thinks that there will be a "Foreign Exchange Rate" for within a country????????

How many countries have an internal exchange rate right now? (very funny, thats why it is called foreign... IMO) ie. IQD to IQD? Have your friend clarify this....

How many countries have TWO DIFFERENT exchange rates right now? (very funny, pick the one you like better?...)

One exchange rate speculation is enough for me.... two different exchange rates would revolutionize the currency exchange process. (and I am not talking about application of the spread either).

The logic behind his response was that the dinar would remain unaffected i.e. they get their purchasing power back. People outside iraq will get the rate what iraq has offered to us.

as simple as that he told me.

Michel! :)

• Upvote 2

I watched today on tv news here in Italy a report about the coming back of Moktada-Al-Sadr..He had exiled himself to Iran . Now he got back.

The man means trouble big time sadly enough.. He has already delivered a firey speech against US troops in the Country and other stuff. Bad thing is that he commands a small army of a few 100's or maybe 1000's and also he strongly influences at least 39 congressmen who do anything he says. Not good.

YEA.. someone needs to put a bullet in his head. This guy wants to eff everything up.

So, there will be 2 things. One inside iraq and one out of iraq, that's what made them a bit late as well to strategize as that's what is going rounds in the iraqi media as well.

So, all this information is a good upbeat for a status change in our currency soon.. Hoping for it!!

Michel!! :) :)

I heard this from my source on 12/26. He said that the inside rate would be $5.27, and that the U.S. Gov would get 2.05 of that rate in the exchange, leaving those that exchange from the U.S. a rate of $3.22. According to another finance expert, (25 years as VP of JP Morgan in the foreign currency dept) this is not that likely, but still possible. The only country that has an internal and external rate is Venezula.

I think, especially with Clinton on her merry way over there.. that we have finally arrived at the end of the ride!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

He might also be the catalyst to make this thing happen once and for all. Maliki and Shabibi know the pull this guy has and that he would love to cause problems. What better way to cut him off at the knees than to RV and reign unbelievable wealth on a poverty stricken nation. In a bizzare kind of way he could end up being our knight in shining armor.

• Upvote 1

He might also be the catalyst to make this thing happen once and for all. Maliki and Shabibi know the pull this guy has and that he would love to cause problems. What better way to cut him off at the knees than to RV and reign unbelievable wealth on a poverty stricken nation. In a bizzare kind of way he could end up being our knight in shining armor.

Unfortunately, from the other side of the coin, many analysts have worried that the RV would put huge amounts of money in the hands of the insurgents and terrorists with which to buy weapons, explosives, suicide bombers, etc. It would be much better if Al Sadr conveniently disappeared. :blink:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 1

Oh, Great now we have to worry about their congressmen as well? Is there ever a clear picture or END of this Dinar being RV'd?

• Upvote 1

Quote from above

C'mon man!!!

Fishman I hate you (but I have to agre with you). It's almost like buying a car. You can get dinar now in the color you want with a dual conversion package. I hope the EPA doen't get in on this now. (Any idea what the MPG will be on this model?)