Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMOURS GALORE

vern

With all the rumours or nots runnin around for the last 3 days it is crazy.. So i thot why dont we have a ROOMOUR HOUSE SO THAT WAY ALL THEM roomours have a place to stay. other than the non roomours that dont have to be here as they can be places that is doin some good.I figure if i am getten tired of hearin roomourd then we have to put then ta bed ya see so that was what i was thinki-Any takers on this idea. Rent is cheap. Cheap like a song birds nest- cheep cheep.. :unsure::rolleyes::blink::o:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Here we go again. WOW, I went to bed last night reading many articles of a $5.27 RV, and wake up to nothing! This is one wild ride. On a better thought, remember that they usually don't work on Friday and Saturday. Friday being their Most Holy day. We should see action on Sunday. So lets all have a great weekend, and when we wake up on Monday....we should start preparing for a Tuesday or Wednesday CASH-IN. Also remember once the RV hits, there will be a 48 hour shut down period. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay thirsty my friends.

Edited by WantMyTurboS

Someone is making an attempt to add a bit of a stress breaker here. If you find his post so useless, why answer it with another useless post?

I sincerely hope that when the RV has come and gone you guys will get your sense of humour back.

I know, how dare I say such a thing ... minus minus minus ... *sigh*

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1