Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers!

EBIInvest

I don't know about you all but I am so sick and tired of reading all of this bogus intel. It's not even legitimate intel. I'm talking the. . . "I just received a phone call from my (fill in the blank) who is in Iraq. bla bla bla. Those posts have PUMPER written all over them and should be removed from the forums immediately. Those of us who are actually looking for legitimate information find it insulting to our intelligence that anyone would think we are that gullible and that we're going to run out and buy a bunch more Dinar based on a statement with no link, attachment, photo, video or audio clip of any kind. PUMPERS STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND OURS! Can we please get rid of these people so this site doesn't lose it's credibility!

Sorry but I had to say it.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!!

I don't know about the rest of you but my first clue for a thread that starts out with "I just got a call or e-mail" is this:

The person usually signed up that same day or a couple of day's before... just an obversation...

rd

P.S. I guess it is still somewhat entertaining to read some of them...

I do understand the pumper label. What I don't understand is why someone would pump dinar without telling you which dealer to buy from. If pumpers are getting a cut, wouldn't they direct you to the dealer that they are getting a cut from? I understand that frank26 is tied to DT, but he admits it. I just don't understand why anyone would pump dinar just for the heck of it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I dont even care. Most of the pumper stuff is so easily weeded out as being bogus intel. I personally get a huge kick and laugh out of stuff like..."IT RV'D LAST NIGHT AT A RATE OF 20 DOLLARS! NO WORRIES, I HAVE PROOF BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT A YACHT PLANE...THATS RIGHT. A YACHT THAT TURNS INTO A PLANE SO I CAN BE PIMPIN ALL OVER THE WORLD. NO LINKS TO PICS AS OF YET, BUT BE ASSURED IT RV'D AND IT IS TRUE."

I cant agree on wanting to take pumper stuff off the board, because there are so many gray areas where it sounds like half legit info. I just kick back and enjoy reading.

The only thing that really bothers me about this investment is people i know keep telling me the same thing. "It's a scam when you go to trade in your dinars no one will take them" I kinda get why this is called a roller coaster now..One day your positive the next day your like was this a good idea..

• Upvote 1

I dont even care. Most of the pumper stuff is so easily weeded out as being bogus intel. I personally get a huge kick and laugh out of stuff like..."IT RV'D LAST NIGHT AT A RATE OF 20 DOLLARS! NO WORRIES, I HAVE PROOF BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT A YACHT PLANE...THATS RIGHT. A YACHT THAT TURNS INTO A PLANE SO I CAN BE PIMPIN ALL OVER THE WORLD. NO LINKS TO PICS AS OF YET, BUT BE ASSURED IT RV'D AND IT IS TRUE."

I cant agree on wanting to take pumper stuff off the board, because there are so many gray areas where it sounds like half legit info. I just kick back and enjoy reading.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That was funny and have to agree with your thoughts!

Don't be apologetic for something that needed to be said. You spoke your mind.

Gotta say though that I'm shocked that you didn't get 100 -'s I gave you a + .

Most people don't like it when others speak the truth.

I don't know about you all but I am so sick and tired of reading all of this bogus intel. It's not even legitimate intel. I'm talking the. . . "I just received a phone call from my (fill in the blank) who is in Iraq. bla bla bla. Those posts have PUMPER written all over them and should be removed from the forums immediately. Those of us who are actually looking for legitimate information find it insulting to our intelligence that anyone would think we are that gullible and that we're going to run out and buy a bunch more Dinar based on a statement with no link, attachment, photo, video or audio clip of any kind. PUMPERS STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND OURS! Can we please get rid of these people so this site doesn't lose it's credibility!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

DONT BE GIRLY INVESTOR! You know they just want to.. [ clap ] Pump.. you up!

hans_franz.jpg

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 3

Don't be apologetic for something that needed to be said. You spoke your mind.

Gotta say though that I'm shocked that you didn't get 100 -'s I gave you a + .

Most people don't like it when others speak the truth.

exactly. It somewhat confuses me. I've been on the internet for a long time, belonging to multiple forums and chat rooms, etc and it seems to me that there are actually a lot of smart people on Dinar Vets compared to a lot of other places on the net. Most internet talk and debate is quite laughable in real world standards. The reason I'm confused, is because with (again, in my belief) a smarter population of forum posters on here, it seems that people get really mad when someone asks the hard questions and proof of a rumor that is clearly blown out of per portion. Sometimes its so obvious that someone is full of garbage and when another person questions that, they get plowed with negative rep.

DONT BE GIRLY INVESTOR! You know they just want to.. [ clap ] Pump.. you up!

hans_franz.jpg

Awesome! Perfect!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAAA!!

Edited by The Last Polar Bear
  • Upvote 5