Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

update

cenlalsufan

my pastor just called and said his contact called him. they are still in a prayer session in iraq which is unusual b/c it is 2 am there...NY bank was notified to get ready to cash dinar of up to 4.00....no that is not the rate, they just said of up to that amount...said we should possibly know today or tomorrow...ready to be beat up...just passing information from my pastor...that is all..have a good night and GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

thanks,

cenlalsufan

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

my pastor just called and said his contact called him. they are still in a prayer session in iraq which is unusual b/c it is 2 am there...NY bank was notified to get ready to cash dinar of up to 4.00....no that is not the rate, they just said of up to that amount...said we should possibly know today or tomorrow...ready to be beat up...just passing information from my pastor...that is all..have a good night and GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

thanks,

cenlalsufan

Perfect !!! Thanks for your post!

• Upvote 1

thanks,

cenlalsufan

That sounds good, hope it is true.

GO DUCKS!

• Upvote 2

Awsome post! What could they possibly doing in the mosque at this time? Oh counting their dinar because they too have millions to cash in... :D

They pray 5 times per day around the clock. They post the 5 times in their daily newspapers. They always have a prayer time in the night. I use to live in SA and their prayers were broadcast on loud speakers. So nothing out of the ordinary there. It's normal.

• Upvote 1

thanks,

cenlalsufan

Thank you for the post. It's not unusal though to be in prayer in the night. They have scheduled prayer times and they even pray at night. I hope your pastor is right.

• Upvote 1

things that are being said about them being in prayer in the night time...........not sure i understood my pastor right but i think he said that the GOVERNMENT was having a prayer session which he was saying it was unusual for the government to be still meeting and in prayer at that late in the night or early in the morning....

• Upvote 1

thanks,

cenlalsufan

If your ready to get beat up, here it goes.

- LSU will never win the SEC ( as long as they have 5 yard increments on their field )

- Les Miles is going to Michigan

- The two most famous Tigers are Jamarcus Russell, and Cecil "the diesel" Collins

How's that for bashing ?

thanks,

cenlalsufan

Hmmmm.........Okay then.