Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If this is BS.. we should beat TerryK with a wet noodle :)

allinxpress

terryk] just all hang on [terryk] let me get al in here [terryk] ok al is here [terryk] we ready al [terryk] room we have an annoucnement to make [amadden] yes we are [terryk] if what we have is correct and we feel 99.999 that it is [terryk] we have have a confirmed rate [terryk] on the screen from forex [terryk] 5.27 [terryk]telling you all this here first [terryk] 5.27 [terryk] you will not be able to see it [terryk] i got this from the forex contact [terryk] and al has been able to confirm thru his source [amadden] it is only on the Banking side (Forex) only [terryk] and al has been able to confirm thru his source [amadden] it is only on the Banking side (Forex) only [terryk] the cash in will be monday [amadden] the rate is live!!! [terryk] yea thats the term that was used [terryk] live rate [amadden] or Tuesday [amadden] mjwagg live rate is for the banks to gear up for the expected influx of people and put larger reserves on the order ($$$) [benrinca] let’s keep grounded folks

[wycoffjul] I just got off the with my Chase Banker that is watich it for me and she said she is seeing .0216 , isn’t that higher than what we were seeing?

[mikev] sweetvirgodinar he is still calculating and probably in shock

If its not right, beat terry k with a wet noodle!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I will start to boil the noodles

i just spoke with FXCM rep as i have traded currency there and have an ative acct. they have told me that they will not be trading the IQD as there is to much risk with the currency and the speads would be to large. so unless this person is talking about another currency trading post then what he is telling you is not true. but that is par for this site you get more bull than the truth. if you would like to check for your self here is the number in NY. i called. 212-897-7660

LET ME CORRECT YOU THERE BUD THIS WAS IMPORTED FROM A DIFFERENT SITE SO STOP BASHING THIS ONE <_<

• Upvote 2

total b.s.--not on forex today :

live chat from forex operator :

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Anthony'

Anthony: Hello chuck ray, welcome to Client Services. May I have your email address to better assist you?

Anthony: Thank you for your information, how may I assist you?

chuck ray: was the iraq dinar listed today on forex ?

Anthony: We actually do not, no.

chuck ray: thank you--have a nice day

Ok, all im gonna say is this, and this is the honest truth:

My uncle is the one who got me invested and he has $$ and knows a lot of people that have a lot of $$ also. He told me two weeks ago that the rate would be 5.27 in Iraq and the US Gov would take $2.05 per transaction, leaving us with $3.22. Now, it might sound a little fishy, but would it be THAT unreal to think that the US Gov is going to make Trillions on this deal??? When do they EVER do anything that doesnt work out in thier favor!!? Now, here we are today and ther are multiple reports from multiple sources saying $5, its a done deal.. etc. I will stick by what Ive been saying all along.. at least ALL THESE RUMORS are GOOD ones!! I dont see rumors flying around saying it wont ever happen!!!

Come on RV!!! Let this be IT!

• Upvote 1

hahahhhhhzahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha what the hell are you smoken it would never go that high (5.27) Iraq hates the USA they would nevr make it that high, only thing I can say is you must be high.

believe all of what you see and not what you hear!

that means don't put up a post that some else told you their just pulling your leg.

starting romors is not a good way to make friends here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahahhhhhzahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha what the hell are you smoken it would never go that high (5.27) Iraq hates the USA they would nevr make it that high, only thing I can say is you must be high.

believe all of what you see and not what you hear!

that means don't put up a post that some else told you their just pulling your leg.

starting romors is not a good way to make friends here.

Listen up Newbie.. do you see the TITLE of this Forum?? Its called RUMORS! And WTF does Iraq hating the US have to do with the rate they would RV at?? Go lay down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

terryk] just all hang on [terryk] let me get al in here [terryk] ok al is here [terryk] we ready al [terryk] room we have an annoucnement to make [amadden] yes we are [terryk] if what we have is correct and we feel 99.999 that it is [terryk] we have have a confirmed rate [terryk] on the screen from forex [terryk] 5.27 [terryk]telling you all this here first [terryk] 5.27 [terryk] you will not be able to see it [terryk] i got this from the forex contact [terryk] and al has been able to confirm thru his source [amadden] it is only on the Banking side (Forex) only [terryk] and al has been able to confirm thru his source [amadden] it is only on the Banking side (Forex) only [terryk] the cash in will be monday [amadden] the rate is live!!! [terryk] yea thats the term that was used [terryk] live rate [amadden] or Tuesday [amadden] mjwagg live rate is for the banks to gear up for the expected influx of people and put larger reserves on the order ($$$) [benrinca] let’s keep grounded folks

[wycoffjul] I just got off the with my Chase Banker that is watich it for me and she said she is seeing .0216 , isn’t that higher than what we were seeing?

[mikev] sweetvirgodinar he is still calculating and probably in shock

cant confirm anything through national banking system.... I had had two different branch manager check rates, and there are no changes. Wow, this will be awesome if true!

i just spoke with FXCM rep as i have traded currency there and have an ative acct. they have told me that they will not be trading the IQD as there is to much risk with the currency and the speads would be to large. so unless this person is talking about another currency trading post then what he is telling you is not true. but that is par for this site you get more bull than the truth. if you would like to check for your self here is the number in NY. i called. 212-897-7660

HELLO RUMOR SECTION!!!

• Upvote 1