Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Size of dinar

chuckmcg

Being new to the Dinar, I have what may be a dumb question. My original purchase was from DT and what I received was all 25000 dinar notes along with a letter of authenticity. After reading so much here on this site I got curious about smaller denominations. I bought some 250 dinar notes on ebay for next to nothing and when they came in they were smaller in size then the 25000 notes. Is this true or have I been had ?

Thanks

I'm not sure this NEW addiction is good for me, now I want all the available different dinar notes. I know I should probably only buy from a reputable dealer and it seems the EBAY prices are going up but they have the assorted notes that kind of interest me.

Hi and welcome.....if you visit the banknote page on Central Bank of Iraq website you will see all the current notes that are in circulation as well as 2 coins that are NOT in circulation. Each note is a different size and they're all so colorful and pretty don't you think??

Have fun, do not spend more than you can afford to lose ... and do not believe everything (sometimes ANYTHING) you see or hear :rolleyes:

pvS

• Upvote 1

Being new to the Dinar, I have what may be a dumb question. My original purchase was from DT and what I received was all 25000 dinar notes along with a letter of authenticity. After reading so much here on this site I got curious about smaller denominations. I bought some 250 dinar notes on ebay for next to nothing and when they came in they were smaller in size then the 25000 notes. Is this true or have I been had ?

Thanks

Believe it or not.....the real purpose for the different sizes in each denomination is so that a blind person can tell what note he has......that there is the truth. (Canada - and other first world countries - is also like that).

Be blessed all

Joe

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all the good information, another day and more learned along with some good humor added by hooter and tired of waiting. I couldn't help myself so I did just buy a various size pack. I will have to trust the seller is legit since they have 100 % positive feed back and many transactions. Looking forward to the new assortment minus the band-aid sized 1/2 Dinar.

Again, thanks for the help !!

I'm not sure this NEW addiction is good for me, now I want all the available different dinar notes. I know I should probably only buy from a reputable dealer and it seems the EBAY prices are going up but they have the assorted notes that kind of interest me.

dinar trade and dinar banker seem to be the most reliable---i would stay away from e-bay--imho

• Upvote 1