Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looks like we may have a RATE

dirtman_00

I have read articles today having the RV coming in between 5.27 (TK's article) and 4.62 (lady from Chase bank who has a source with Formex Currency) and then 3.50 in a third article. NO WAY WILL IT COME IN AT .86 Remember Iraq owes Kuwait (rv'd at 3.21) and Kuwait wants the RV to come in 45 cents higher or lower, and Ali (Dinar Trade) has asked for 3.22 plus 20%. Don't try to figure off of oil. I heard on a conference call that Iraq has enough oil to RV at 14.00. Of course that won't happen....but even if the RV comes in low-balled the first time it won't be under 2.00.

Every thing you were talking about for the day was heresay or romur, now this post was based on a news artical that you could see and read for your self.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to be Danny Downer guys but this is a misprint in my opinion. check ou the math

64 trillion dinar -divided by- 54.7 billion = 1170 the current exchange rate. 64,000,000,000/54,000,000=1170. I am hopefully that they dropped the first 3 0's off the nominal rate and it is now .86 to 1USD but I think it is a misprint. Don't bash I just think that if google knows we would all know by now.

• Upvote 1

NICE FIND ,,,,BUT SOMEWHAT LATE,,,,,,HOWEVER THERE IS AN EXPLANATION GOING ON THAT IT COULD BE A MISPRINT,,,,HOW CAN THE IRAQI PEOPLE TRUST POLITICIANS WHO CAN`T EVEN GET THE BUDGET RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,OOPS PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY,,,,,,THE ,,,U,,,S,,,A,,,HELPED,,,,HA..HA...HA..HA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POLITICIANS,,,,,,,,,,,,,SPLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

PREVIOUS,,,,,,,POST,,,,( LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A RATE))))

• Upvote 1

Please read the artical and check my math

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.swalefnalhelwa.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D1002&rurl=translate.google.com

The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.

If you devied 79.6 into 93 you get 1.16 so it looks as if 1.16 dinars = 1 USD

I make no prediction here, but this does remind me of something.

Iraq`s Ministry of Planning (MOP) has on its website an article called The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies.

In it, it lists an official exchange rate, and an amended exchange rates. Now these rates are not the final word, they are recommendations as part of the feasibility study.

The amended exchange rate is $1.13 (1.134) and would be in place three years before switching to the official exchange rate. The quote from the article is ``Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities."

The official rate is $3.21 (3.208) and the quote from the article is.. ``It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc. ``

The MOP article is here http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Seeing the rate mentioned made me think of that article...... just sayin`

• Upvote 1

when I did the math I got $5.00 ... but then I didn't read the report and use a calculator ... I just did it in my head .... hahahahahha

Sorry, being old and senile sometimes allows one to go a little crazy and be excused. Hopefully here too

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Sorry to be Danny Downer guys but this is a misprint in my opinion. check ou the math

64 trillion dinar -divided by- 54.7 billion = 1170 the current exchange rate. 64,000,000,000/54,000,000=1170. I am hopefully that they dropped the first 3 0's off the nominal rate and it is now .86 to 1USD but I think it is a misprint. Don't bash I just think that if google knows we would all know by now.

I think it said 64 billion which when divided by 54.8 billion = $1.17 RV :-)

Which is more pleasing to me anyway.

thanks

Definately a good post, its nice to see people looking for actual news instead of following the Rumor mill.

GO RV///////Semper Fi////////////////

I think it said 64 billion which when divided by 54.8 billion = $1.17 RV :-)

Which is more pleasing to me anyway.

You are correct it did say 64 billion. I was implying that it may have been a misprint and they put 64 billion but meant to put 64 trillion which would be an exchange rate of 1170. Also you have to divide the dollar by the dinar to figure out how many dinar equal 1 dollar. So even if it were 64 billion the exchange rate would be .85. WHo knows if it is a misprint or not. I hope not but I think it probably is. Thanks for the reply though.

Edited by dnardreams
  • Upvote 2

I have read articles today having the RV coming in between 5.27 (TK's article) and 4.62 (lady from Chase bank who has a source with Formex Currency) and then 3.50 in a third article. NO WAY WILL IT COME IN AT .86 Remember Iraq owes Kuwait (rv'd at 3.21) and Kuwait wants the RV to come in 45 cents higher or lower, and Ali (Dinar Trade) has asked for 3.22 plus 20%. Don't try to figure off of oil. I heard on a conference call that Iraq has enough oil to RV at 14.00. Of course that won't happen....but even if the RV comes in low-balled the first time it won't be under 2.00.

I sure like your way of thinking.lol

I know that once this thing RVs...it will be what it will be and hopefully we will all be happy and better off. What concerns me more is what's going to happen with OPEC. If OPEC is funding approximately 95 percent of the Iraqi budget (if I read that correctly in the article), then what are our fuel prices going to be like after we RV? It's great that we will all have money, but how is this OPEC financing thing going to affect us and the world? American gas prices are already increasing and other places around the world cost an awful amount for fuel. This is sure to affect many economies and our pocket books.

:blink::huh:

I would buy a Tesla electric car

or The Fisker Karma

DOES THIS MEAN 1 DINAR EQUALS .86.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

وكانت الحكومة العراقية قد وافقت على مشروع قانون الموازنة الاتحادية للسنة المالية 2011، بحيث تبلغ الموازنة نحو 93 مليار دينار عراقي (79.6 مليار دولار)، وذلك عند احتساب برميل النفط الواحد بـ 73 دولارا أميركيا، وبمعدل تصدير قدره 2.25 مليون برميل يوميا. The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.

ويتوقع ان يبلغ عجز الموازنة نحو 14 مليار دينار (نحو 12 مليار دولار) فيما يتوقع أن يبلغ معدل الإنفاق 64 مليار دينار (نحو 54.70 مليار دولار). It is expected that the budget deficit to reach about 14 billion dinars (about $ 12 billion) in what is expected that the rate of spending 64 billion dinars (54.7 billion dollars).

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swalefnalhelwa.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D1002

From reading the arabic word 93 madaar dinar and 79.6 madaar dallar.... The word Madaar is translated both to Billion. If you can see the highlighted sections they are identicle after the number... We read arabic from right to left. So, to the best of my knowledge it isn't mistranslated... So they just may have the rate 1.17 IQD = $1 USD I really pray so,,, I'll take it, as a starting point.

quote name='rocketman2010' date='07 January 2011 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1294460404' post='333484']

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

وكانت الحكومة العراقية قد وافقت على مشروع قانون الموازنة الاتحادية للسنة المالية 2011، بحيث تبلغ الموازنة نحو 93 مليار دينار عراقي (79.6 مليار دولار)، وذلك عند احتساب برميل النفط الواحد بـ 73 دولارا أميركيا، وبمعدل تصدير قدره 2.25 مليون برميل يوميا. The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.

ويتوقع ان يبلغ عجز الموازنة نحو 14 مليار دينار (نحو 12 مليار دولار) فيما يتوقع أن يبلغ معدل الإنفاق 64 مليار دينار (نحو 54.70 مليار دولار). It is expected that the budget deficit to reach about 14 billion dinars (about $ 12 billion) in what is expected that the rate of spending 64 billion dinars (54.7 billion dollars).

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swalefnalhelwa.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D1002

[/quote

From reading the arabic word 93 maleelra dinar iraqi and 79.6 maleelra dullar an 14 maleelra dinar iraqi and 12 maleelra dullar.... The word Maleelra is translated both to Billion. If you can see the highlighted sections they are identicle after the number... We read arabic from right to left. So, to the best of my knowledge it isn't mistranslated... So they just may have the rate 1.17 IQD = $1 USD I really pray so,,, I'll take it, as a starting point.

• Upvote 3

From reading the arabic word 93 madaar dinar and 79.6 madaar dallar.... The word Madaar is translated both to Billion. If you can see the highlighted sections they are identicle after the number... We read arabic from right to left. So, to the best of my knowledge it isn't mistranslated... So they just may have the rate 1.17 IQD = $1 USD I really pray so,,, I'll take it, as a starting point.

Lets hope so..I think we could all live with that, trade in some dinar to get our money back and hold on to some to see if it goes up anymore....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

quote name='rocketman2010' date='07 January 2011 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1294460404' post='333484']

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

[/quote

From reading the arabic word 93 maleelra dinar iraqi and 79.6 maleelra dullar an 14 maleelra dinar iraqi and 12 maleelra dullar.... The word Maleelra is translated both to Billion. If you can see the highlighted sections they are identicle after the number... We read arabic from right to left. So, to the best of my knowledge it isn't mistranslated... So they just may have the rate 1.17 IQD = $1 USD I really pray so,,, I'll take it, as a starting point.