Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Experience with Dinar Banker

I have read alot in the last few months on this site about Dinar Trader & little about Dinar Banker. My husband & I have brought most of our Dinar from banks, but to increase our Cash out options we decided to use a dealer also. We throught about both places, because we live in south Ms. and Dinar Banker will open an office in New Orleans (just a couple hours away) we decided to go with them.

On Fri. Dec 17th I placed a rather large order with wire transfer, the same day I received e-mail conf. of my wire. On Monday 20th, I placed a second order (not so large). I know this being Christmas week that it will take longer to receive. One Tues. Dec. 28th, I received my second order. I began to make a series of phone calls to the office, always being told some one would call me back, after it was researched. I never received a call, by then it was New Years and I knew it would slow every thing down again. I sent a few E-mails...no reply. One employee there even told me, "We have not ever failed to send a package out in all the time we have been in business." My reply, "Except Mine." To which he laughed. Needless to say I was upset. Monday morning January 3rd, (two weeks after placing the order) I DID receive a call back. It was from Ty, the owner of Dinar Banker. He explained every thing to me and was very friendly. He was upset with the service I had received. Their computer system had gone down (overload), they had to update, the holidays were in there and he had a few employees that he had to let go for bad customer service. I also received a second call from his manager over the operations, to see how they could stop this from happening again to anyone else. I received the order the next day. I am very satisfied with this company and the intergrity of it's owner. Yes, I had problems, but they went above and beyond to correct them. I have now placed two other orders and have recommended them to friends & family.

• Upvote 1

I have read alot in the last few months on this site about Dinar Trader & little about Dinar Banker. My husband & I have brought most of our Dinar from banks, but to increase our Cash out options we decided to use a dealer also. We throught about both places, because we live in south Ms. and Dinar Banker will open an office in New Orleans (just a couple hours away) we decided to go with them.

On Fri. Dec 17th I placed a rather large order with wire transfer, the same day I received e-mail conf. of my wire. On Monday 20th, I placed a second order (not so large). I know this being Christmas week that it will take longer to receive. One Tues. Dec. 28th, I received my second order. I began to make a series of phone calls to the office, always being told some one would call me back, after it was researched. I never received a call, by then it was New Years and I knew it would slow every thing down again. I sent a few E-mails...no reply. One employee there even told me, "We have not ever failed to send a package out in all the time we have been in business." My reply, "Except Mine." To which he laughed. Needless to say I was upset. Monday morning January 3rd, (two weeks after placing the order) I DID receive a call back. It was from Ty, the owner of Dinar Banker. He explained every thing to me and was very friendly. He was upset with the service I had received. Their computer system had gone down (overload), they had to update, the holidays were in there and he had a few employees that he had to let go for bad customer service. I also received a second call from his manager over the operations, to see how they could stop this from happening again to anyone else. I received the order the next day. I am very satisfied with this company and the intergrity of it's owner. Yes, I had problems, but they went above and beyond to correct them. I have now placed two other orders and have recommended them to friends & family.

I have had nothing but good experience myself with Dinar Banker. I have placed both C.O.D. and Reserve orders with them and I am very satisfied. I also placed a reserve order over Christmas and had a very long wait time, but I did receive an email with my confirmation that had an explaination as to why the delay. With all the locations they intend on opening up, and the map of these locations, I think they will be very easy to cashout with, AND they are one of the few that are allowing to cashout into GOLD.