Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

can i make change for you?

troyster1100

Not sure but i think these are what we are looking for. if not please dispute them and let me know what they are? looks like the front and back of a ten, and front and back of 25 dinar note.

Were these taken today and sent to you or did you find them on the web? I hope they are real and NEW Dinar! Go RV!!

Food for thought..... WHO said the old dinar was no longer valid??? We know that the SADDAM dinar is no longer worth anything, but did that rule out the dinar prior to his dictatorship????

Why could they NOT reintroduce the pre-Saddam era lower denoms? Maybe everything up to the new 50? If there were alot still in existence, then why not use them?

• Upvote 1

all currency prior to 2003 had to be turned in.....thats the rules from the IMF. they had 45 to 60 days and got equal value for new dinar. the new LD currency per the Kurds has kurdish writing on them. thats my take on it from all the info I have seen over the years of this investment, besides you will not see this new currency before its on the CBI, they have a spot for it on the website, just not plugged in yet

Not sure but i think these are what we are looking for. if not please dispute them and let me know what they are? looks like the front and back of a ten, and front and back of 25 dinar note.

These are definitely OLD notes from the 1980-1982 series. No longer valid currency and worth nothing more than collector status.

http://www.atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/iraq.html

You might want to bookmark that site for future use....

;)