Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is my Prayer for all the Men and Women who have so Bravely fought for our Freedom and ultimately paid the highest price imaginable and for all of the Mother's, Father's, children and friends who are left behind...

I thought of you with love today,

But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

God Bless everyone..... Amen

• Upvote 6

this is the Most REAL post i have read on this site up 2 date!!!!!!! God Bless our Vets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tip_hat.gif

Amen to that man.... My best friend from boot camp was killed over in iraq, and a few other guys i know got injured, If it was not for their sacrifices then none of this would be possible!!! Thank a VET!

• Upvote 3

this is my Prayer for all the Men and Women who have so Bravely fought for our Freedom and ultimately paid the highest price imaginable and for all of the Mother's, Father's, children and friends who are left behind...

I thought of you with love today,

But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

God Bless everyone..... Amen

Extremely touching loved the prayer and the thought!!! I truly hope we all realize and appreciate everything that our service men and women have done for us!!! Take care

• Upvote 4

REAL NEWS

Lindsay Lohan, 24, and Paris Hilton got their names and faces all over the news because they went to jail for a few short weeks or days for acting out, negative behavior, resisting arrest, cocaine possession, being drunk and disorderly, not to mention their insolent attitude.

What do you know about these men?

Justin Allen, 23

Brett Linley, 29

Matthew Weikert, 29

Justus Bartett, 27

Dave Santos , 21

Chase Stanley, 21

Jesse Reed, 26

Matthew Johnson, 21

Zachary Fisher, 24

Brandon King, 23

Christopher Goeke, 23

Sheldon Tate, 27

Do you recognize any of their names? No? None of them starred in a movie or made a record album, hit a homerun or scored a 3 point conversion or did a celebration in the end zone after scoring a touchdown. None of them brags about "showcasing their talents for their fans" while being paid millions and millions of dollars.

Did that help? No?

Well then I should tell you that they are all Marines who gave their lives for YOU and I this week.

They died for honor and country. They are all heroes of the highest magnitude. How much did you read about them ?

PLease Honor THEM by sending this on.

Thank you Carla....I am so honored to have had these great men protect and fight for me...I take it personally and am humbled by their willing sacrifice...may God bless their families...a hearty THANK YOU to all the men and women who daily put their life on the line for the people on the homefront...God Bless every one of them and I pray HE brings them home safely...Thanks for the post...and GOD BLESS!

• Upvote 2