Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Trade Nationally

DrDinar

Were the sanctions that were put on Iraq by the UN the reason for the IQD to no longer be traded. If that is the case, when the sanctions were lifted why did it not become able to trade? I am guessing it has to due to the fact that the currency is worth next of nil and not very inviting for trade investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Were the sanctions that were put on Iraq by the UN the reason for the IQD to no longer be traded. If that is the case, when the sanctions were lifted why did it not become able to trade? I am guessing it has to due to the fact that the currency is worth next of nil and not very inviting for trade investors.

It's waayyy more complex then just a portion of one sanction being lifted. ....

Edited by All-In-4-RV

interesting question, i bet it is complicated, but what changes the dinar to tradeable? just the RV , even at 1170 to 1 shouldn't it be on the 4x

Your talking about Trading on the Forex, right? I could be wrong, but until Monday the 3rd of this month, the IQD wasn't trading on the Forex. But...as of Monday, it seems to be trading (even though it looks like blind trading at this point...waiting on the RV/RI to happen.) That being said, it's been up in value (percentage wise) all week: USD/IQD currently up at 21.25%

Another DV poster had put up this link that takes you right to it: My link http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

Think I posted that right....

To: USMC_2674 - I was wondering the same thing you were..."why is this not bigger news?" IMO - it looks as though they are "priming the pump." Getting everything set-up on the Forex for the Dinar to be openly traded after an RI or RV.

Seem's to make sense that they would need to have the Forex set-up and in place when the RV/RI hits, so the traders can buy and sell it just like any other currency

To: USMC_2674 - I was wondering the same thing you were..."why is this not bigger news?" IMO - it looks as though they are "priming the pump." Getting everything set-up on the Forex for the Dinar to be openly traded after an RI or RV.

Seem's to make sense that they would need to have the Forex set-up and in place when the RV/RI hits, so the traders can buy and sell it just like any other currency

Well that is part of the beauty of the RV.

As the GOI is shelling out money to buy back our Dinar, they are also raking in money from people buying it...

Obviously most of this is electronic, but the idea is the same.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 1

Were the sanctions that were put on Iraq by the UN the reason for the IQD to no longer be traded. If that is the case, when the sanctions were lifted why did it not become able to trade?

Yes, because of the sanctions it has not been internationally traded. Some of the sanctions were lifted, but not all. Until the UN Security Council votes to lift the remaining ones, it will not be internationally traded.