Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Used car classifieds in Badgad 1:1 ?

Don Paul

I used a translation program for that page and it doesnt say that prices are listed in thousands of dinars anywhere on the page.

Guess what Im asking if there is someone there who knows what the deal is on these prices? (Im trying to do my OWN research on RV values and not regurgitated GURU "intel")

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 1

Looks like all these cars are listed in IQD with an aproximate 1:1 dollar ratio. Can someone tell me if they just loped off 3 zeros for the listings or are these the true IQD prices?

http://www.mredy.com/?mod=search&lo=kom_68&l=ar&bid=8368&page=1

Thank You , Don Paul ,

Thought I Was CRAZY ... Saw The Same Thing .. This LOOKS To Me Like An RV ....

Your Right .. If You Crunch The US sales Price Numbers For The Same Comparable

Car On E-Bay .. Then Check The Price Listed In IQD .. It Would Say They DID INDEED

Take 3 Zero's Off .. and This ad Is Dated Jan 6 , 2011

Example : I Printed Out One Of The Sales Posting ... It's A Mitsubishi 2008 SUV ..

Asking Price ... IN IRAQI DINAR ! .... 23,500 IQD[/font] .... :blink:

Which With The Current Prices That We Have Here With Our Dinar .. at The 1170 Rate ....

This Car Is $18.00 US .. DON"T THINK SO !!

UNLESS .. This Is Not A REAL Website ... Scratching My Head .... HUH ?

Adam .. IF YOUR HERE ... What Is Your Learned Opinion Of This ? .. PLEASE

Bless Your New Day !

Gary ..aka Invest4later :D

Thank You , Don Paul ,

Thought I Was CRAZY ... Saw The Same Thing .. This LOOKS To Me Like An RV ....

Your Right .. If You Crunch The US sales Price Numbers For The Same Comparable

Car On E-Bay .. Then Check The Price Listed In IQD .. It Would Say They DID INDEED

Take 3 Zero's Off .. and This ad Is Dated Jan 6 , 2011

Example : I Printed Out One Of The Sales Posting ... It's A Mitsubishi 2008 SUV ..

Asking Price ... IN IRAQI DINAR ! .... 23,500 IQD[/font] .... :blink:

Which With The Current Prices That We Have Here With Our Dinar .. at The 1170 Rate ....

This Car Is $18.00 US .. DON"T THINK SO !!

UNLESS .. This Is Not A REAL Website ... Scratching My Head .... HUH ?

Adam .. IF YOUR HERE ... What Is Your Learned Opinion Of This ? .. PLEASE

Bless Your New Day !

Gary ..aka Invest4later :D

Exactly my point. IF you want to know the real deal in any country, just gander thru the classifieds.

Im thinking they just dont list stuff in millions of dinars to save space probably(??), but some of our contacts THERE should clarify this fairly quickly.

Otherwise... im getting in the arab used car business real quick :-)

Zebari Heads Committee to Protect Iraqi Funds Abroad

Posted on 05 January 2011. Tags: Chapter Seven, Chapter VII, Security Council, United Nations, Zebari

A senior Finance Ministry official said on Wednesday that Iraq’s Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, will head a governmental committee developing mechanisms to protect Iraqi funds deposited in foreign banks after the UN Security Council resolution to withdraw its protection of those funds at the end of June.

Diya Khayyoun, the Undersecretary of the Finance Ministry, told AKnews that the committee includes the Secretariats of the Council of Ministers and the Finance Ministry.

“The Commission began its work by implementing measures that provide the necessary protection for the Iraqi funds, preserving them from manipulation in certain countries,” he explained.

The UN Security Council voted unanimously to lift of three key sanctions imposed on Iraq following the Saddam Hussein-led Kuwaiti invasion of 1990.

Alongside the lifting of sanctions, the Security Council decided to extend their protection of Iraqi funds in foreign bank accounts until June 2011.

Since the sanctions were imposed, Iraq had been listed under United Nations Chapter 7 which declares the country a threat to international peace and security

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/01/05/zebari-heads-committee-to-protect-iraqi-funds-abroad/

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

• Downvote 1

Looks like all these cars are listed in IQD with an aproximate 1:1 dollar ratio. Can someone tell me if they just loped off 3 zeros for the listings or are these the true IQD prices?

I think they did "LOP" (bad choice of words) the zeros of the listing would be my guess. I would place an order today if I am wrong. I would not look to deep into this.

The Hummer is 20,000 IQD, but my gut tells me it should be 20,000,0000

20000000 = 17100.59

IQD USD

1 IQD = 0.00 USD

1 USD = 1169.55 IQD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are there any more ads like these? ;)

If You Meant On This Website ... YES ... ALL OVER IRAQ !!

Hey All ... FYI ... Just Sent An E-Mail To The CONTACT Address For Mredy.com ...

Asking Whether Their Vehicle Pricing Is In IQD ... OR USD ...

When I Hear Back From Them , I'll Post Their Answer Here For All To Read ! :D

Have a BLESSED Day !

Oh Yeah .... GOOOO RV !!

Gary .. aka Invest4later :rolleyes:

Hey, this was answered yesterday afternoon, someone phoned the car dealership, and the dealer said it's listed in U.S. dollars, even though it says IQD.

Well .. Actually NOT ... Just Received My E-Mail Back From www.Mredy.com

NOT A Rumor ... REAL E-Mail Response

From Info@Mredy.com :

Thank you very much for the beautiful feelings

I hope you and the America people a Happy New Year

Prices for cars ARE in Iraqi Dinars

But some advertisers leave out three zeros from the price For convenience

This thing was known in Iraq

Thank you very much for your interest and you are welcome

www.mredy.com

IRAQ

Well .. Their Go's That Rumor !!

It Was Fun While It Lasted ..

It is a scam. My wife spent an hour on-line chatting with some dude in baghdad last night, only to find out that he wanted USD, not IQD. Even though it says IQD. He told her in the fine print, that is not translated... it says USD. They are on to us, and this is a marketing tool they are using. Beware deals that are to good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1