Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/6/2011

Doc31

Great post Doc, be easy on the woeful souls that walk the earth praying for an expedited RV, greed can and will change most if not all. It's a shame that most of these people never bothered to do any research before jumping into this investment, because if they had they would've known that Rome wasn't built in a day, this is politics, not business, and nothing in politics runs smoothly. It'll happen, eventually, we all have to just sit back, read the facts, and keep an eye out for the news and updates without being to concerned with dates or setting our watch to dates ;) as you put it

• Upvote 3

When this is all said and done, no matter the outcome, I sure would like to meet you and shake your hand. I wish you nothing but success in your life's endevours. I believe you to be a very good man. Thanks, Doc.

I second that. We've exchanged brief messages back n forth, but in case u didn't know Doc, ur intel is much appreciated, so thanks a million. and keep taking what those woeful souls are saying with a grain of salt. be safe and enjoy ur day

• Upvote 3

Doc, You words are greatly appreciated. We wait on the Dinar that we may finally stop wandering in our desert of 11 years. Everything is in the hand of the Lord, there is nothing we can do but wait upon the Lord. Our hope is to purchase a home and be planted, according to the word of the Lord. Your post speak truth, a hard reality to sometimes face. I pray that the RV/RI happens very, very soon. Blessings be upon you.

• Upvote 1

Hey DOC31 I may be new on postings but i have been reading your post for 5 months now and recently started posting. For what its worth I believe you make more sense than 99.9 percent of the people who post on this site as I sit here drinking coffee I think how does one man have so much patience to stick with this I think thats awesome. The more the better. Hey did you here that guy on all them phsyc. meds (possum) pumping eveyone on "RV is done I have proof" I wanted to go in and delete his article but we know i cannot do that what a LOSER, people actually believe him. Well anywho Thanks from us in Houston, Texas. :rolleyes::blink::D:huh::rolleyes::D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey DOC31 I may be new on postings but i have been reading your post for 5 months now and recently started posting. For what its worth I believe you make more sense than 99.9 percent of the people who post on this site as I sit here drinking coffee I think how does one man have so much patience to stick with this I think thats awesome. The more the better. Hey did you here that guy on all them phsyc. meds (possum) pumping eveyone on "RV is done I have proof" I wanted to go in and delete his article but we know i cannot do that what a LOSER, people actually believe him. Well anywho Thanks from us in Houston, Texas. :rolleyes::blink::D:huh::rolleyes::D

Since you are new, I'll let you in on Possum, He's just joking! He gives us something to laugh about and shows us to lighten up alittle. Possum doesn't even take Possum serious.

Thanks Doc, I always look to your post every morning!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I am a newbie to this whole investment. I only heard about it in December. I don't post a lot, but I read everything daily. I look forward each day to your post, knowing you are gracious, level headed, informed and rational. Your efforts are very much appreciated. God bless you in your efforts. I know you will succeed.

After the RV, can we all set up a date when we can rent out a hotel somewhere on a beach resort and just laugh about the ride? I know a lot of families meet once a year and do this but at least some of us could try to set this date up and people who wish to show up could!