Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

very good info..

bonecollector

So, Let's Recap "2009".........what a year!

1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state (city) in America whose governors have been ousted from office.

The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure

terrorists civil rights are not violated.

(honest mistake?)

Great post b-c! Only clarification that I would like to mention is that B.Hussein Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro) is not 'black'. He is a 'mulata' which is defined as Webster's as half-black / half-white. In Barry's case, he is a 'marxist mulata' that I will refer to in future posts as the 'M&M'. Obama is not 50.01% black and 49.99% white and his DNA doesn't have a biased gene preference for either race. It is a fasad for the dems and the dead stream media to tout him otherwise but now that I think about, BHO is truly the biggest fasad to ever occupy the White House. Thank G**, millions of Americans are finally waking up and realizing what kind of 'incompetent poser' has deceived his way into the most powerful position on the planet.

After reading your post and using the term Fascist in describing former President Bush, I realized that though I had heard the term bandied about most of my life I didn't really understand what Fascism really is. I went to look only to find out that apprarently it's true definition is questionable even among today's scholars. Apparently the term has been used throughout the ages to the benefit of both the left and the right parties.

Fascist as epithet

Main article: Fascist (epithet)

In political discourse, the term "fascist" is commonly used to denote authoritarian tendencies, but is often used as a pejorative epithet by adherents to both left-wing and right-wing politics to denigrate those with opposing viewpoints.

George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word

Ahh, once again someone clinging to the "No WMD" BS. Anyone familiar with Iraq (which should be all of us) , would know that Chemical Ali just got a death sentence for the 5000+ deaths in Halabja, caused by poison gas. I can understand clinging to party lines because of tradition, but believing every lie spat out by corrupt politicians when there are facts available is just inexcusable. Both parties lie. Almost all politicians are corrupt. 5000+ dead Kurds=WMD.

Ahh, once again we have a poster like you with selective facts taken out of context to try to prove an argument! Saddam DID have WMDs when the Reagon Administration/ CIA secretly allowed him to get them and conveniently looked the other way because he was doing our dirty work by fighting with Iran from 1980-1988 and we wanted to get back after the Iran hostage crisis and throwing out our puppet leader there. He DID USE THEM ON IRAN AND HIS OWN PEOPLE BEFORE before Clinton ever took office! WMDS were not even close to being a main reason why Gulf War I happened! However, the sanctions from Bush Sr and Clinton along with the UN eliminated them!

Then GW Bush lies to to the US people AND the World by saying he still has some of the old WMDS, AND NOW HAD BRAND NEW WMDS AND WAS SECRETLY WORKING WITH AL QUADA IN N. AFRICA TO GET YELLOW CAKE URANIAN AND USED THE SCARE TACTIC OF A "DARK MUSHROOM CLOUD!"

Some let's summarize for the uninformed sheep like you with short memories that have been brainwashed ala "Orwell's 1984" by horrible mass media propaganda:

The ONLY thing found by troops after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was old rusty shell cases that used to house the old wmds with trace amounts of weapons material that were completely non-functional! NO NEW WMDS WERE FOUND! NO FUNCTIONING OLD WMDS WERE FOUND! THE WHOLE YELLOW CAKE STORY WAS 20 YEARS OLD CIA INTELLIGENCE THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION RECYCLED TO HELP LIE AND CONVINCE US OF AN IMMEDIATE THREAT! IRAQ HAD ABSOLUTELY NO TIES TO AL QUADA! SADDAM AND BIN LADEN HAD TOTALLY CONFLICTING BELIEFS AND HATED EACH OTHER!

GW BUSH as COMMANDER AND CHIEF LIED TO THE ENTIRE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!

It is easy to criticize when you stand at the bottom of the totem pole.

No politician does anything right by all people. Bashing the president is fun when he can't bash back. I am sure his level of education makes yours look like quiet the genius. Right? No, he's just the president elected by a majority of the people in this country. Sorry your great icon W couldn't run for a third term but there are some rules left standing. If he had been let to run for a third term that may be different. But, thank God almighty in heaven, we will never know.

Ya and Obama has a halo and wings. Right, get a grip

i have a great grip! I never once praised Obama, I just think too many poster's on here use Obama as a convenient scapegoat for everything like a knee-jerk reaction. Like our country had no problems until jan 21st 2009...lol Obama inherited a horrible situation and made it worse!

I would like to point out just one thing. Next time Obama finishes one of his speeches in front of the media look how fast he s@!ts and gets off of the stage with no questions answers from the media. He doesnt give you enough time to figure out what he is. As for Bush at least he answered question from the media. If Obama isnt scared how come he runs. The only times he will answers questions is when he knows what the question is before he answers it or the question is from hes own party. Really watch next time.

I would like to point out just one thing. Next time Obama finishes one of his speeches in front of the media look how fast he s@!ts and gets off of the stage with no questions answers from the media. He doesnt give you enough time to figure out what he is. As for Bush at least he answered question from the media. If Obama isnt scared how come he runs. The only times he will answers questions is when he knows what the question is before he answers it or the question is from hes own party. Really watch next time.

Wow, you really have a warped and diluted memory of Bush dodging questions, refusing to answer senior white-house press reporters, STAGING FAKE MEDIA INTERVIEWS, STAGED AND SCRIPTED PROPAGANDA INTERVIEWS WITH SOLDIERS, as well as dodging shoes...lol

Next thing you are going rant about Obama refusing to go on faux news when Bush refused to go on the majority of networks EXCEPT faux news.

Bush would stay and take some questions but if it wasn't a planted/predetermined question that he had a scripted response too or a softball question from a friend he would make jokes with, he would fumble and make up words and avoid answering the question making him to look like he deserved to be in the Special Olympics.

And..you didn't answer the questions...

Lastly, I think you for your service as I do all service personnel but have a question for you. There has been no draft and your service was voluntary. If you thought the war was illegal , based on corporate greed for profit, why did you volunteer to serve? If you think that the Dinar holders are greedy and self serving then why are you here?

The problem is that no one has proven it is propaganda, so the propaganda may just be on the Obama side of the table. What better way to redirect attention away from the issue at hand. Who will be discredited remains to be seen.

It has been proven many months ago! You just refuse to look at it and accept it. The hospital in Hawaii he was born at produced his birth certificate, put out copies of it to the press, and it HAS been authenticated! A non-white person is president and he is not who you voted for! Accept reality and move on!

Since you are too lazy to do a simple google search here you go:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-obama-hawaii_N.htm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html

http://www.wowowow.com/post/attention-conspiracy-theorists-obama-birth-certificate-verified-134598

And..you didn't answer the questions...

Lastly, I think you for your service as I do all service personnel but have a question for you. There has been no draft and your service was voluntary. If you thought the war was illegal , based on corporate greed for profit, why did you volunteer to serve? If you think that the Dinar holders are greedy and self serving then why are you here?

1. I joined in the late 90s so your assumptions about me are way off...lol Your question about about my views of the war being illegal is not relevant. i signed a contract, they told me to go to war, so i did. i did not agree with the war, I thought it was possiblly illegal at the time,(later proved to be illegal) but i signed a contract, so I did my time.

2. I hold dinars because i bought them when i was over there. I simply know how politicians work and figured since they will probably use their power to exploit iraq's resources and economy for their gain and they are using troops like me to risk our lives to do it, then i deserve my cut, so i bought more before i came back to the states. The greedy people on here I am talking about are the armchair "chickenhawk" toughguys on here who rant and rave about being a patriotic american waving the flag but were too pu**y to volunteer to fight for their country, yet they are trying to get rich quick off of me and my brothers blood, sweat, and tears as well as the Iraqi people! yet, all I read on these dinar sites is people ******* in moaning because of the "lazy, backwards, slow iraqi people" in an arrogant, whiney tone like "why can't these dark-skinned muslims make me rich and rv already!"

If you didn't serve in iraq in any compacity then you are one too! You know nothing of what it is like if you were not over there an experienced it yourself! People here are so self-centered and have no context for what the Iraqi people are going through. I would gladly give up the possibility for an rv or to be rich if it would bring back all dead americans and iraqi civilians for this unjust war!

i have a great grip! I never once praised Obama, I just think too many poster's on here use Obama as a convenient scapegoat for everything like a knee-jerk reaction. Like our country had no problems until jan 21st 2009...lol Obama inherited a horrible situation and made it worse!

You're right, Obama did inherit a "mess" and he's made it worse. FDR, also, inherited a "mess," and he made it worse. Jimmy Carter inherited a "mess," and made it worse. Moral of the story: Republicans make messes and Democrats come behind and make it worse! :)

It is easy to criticize when you stand at the bottom of the totem pole.

No politician does anything right by all people. Bashing the president is fun when he can't bash back. I am sure his level of education makes yours look like quiet the genius. Right? No, he's just the president elected by a majority of the people in this country. Sorry your great icon W couldn't run for a third term but there are some rules left standing. If he had been let to run for a third term that may be different. But, thank God almighty in heaven, we will never know.

"Democracy is supposed to be about equality, but since it is the rule by a majority, it does not take much for a majority of bad ideas to rule the day."

John Adams

Again, some of you guys seem to think i am defending obama just because i don't go along with your blame obama for everything cop out. I will repeat: I AM NOT DEFENDING OBAMA'S POLICIES!

Some of you are so biased, you can't see anything objectively because you are always looking in one direction only!

Again, some of you guys seem to think i am defending obama just because i don't go along with your blame obama for everything cop out. I will repeat: I AM NOT DEFENDING OBAMA'S POLICIES!

Some of you are so biased, you can't see anything objectively because you are always looking in one direction only!

Your "bbbut Bush" talking points do not mitigate the sweeping damage that this CURRENT President is doing.

You are simply too consumed with your Bush bitterness to acknowledge anything.

Praxis,

Just so you are aware, I made no assumptions about you one way or the other. I simply posed questions to you based on prior statements made by you.

All and all I can see you are very angry about having to participate in a war you did not agree with. I can understand that to a point, however as you said you signed a contract. You knew in advance of signing that contract you might have to someday go to war.

You were there because you chose to be. So are you now saying that because of your service, and inspite of seeing the misery of the Iraqi people first hand, you have a special entitlement to exploit them but the rest of us are greedy?

Now that said it does not lessen my gratitude and appreciation for your service, so please do not take it that way.

And this statement-

all I read on these dinar sites is people ******* in moaning because of the "lazy, backwards, slow iraqi people" in an arrogant, whiney tone like "why can't these dark-skinned muslims make me rich and rv already!

is abhorrent and very telling.

I would never consider Iraqi people to be lazy or slow. If they are backwards it is only in comparison to our standard of living which is very different from theirs and they take a very dim view of our way of life. As I see it, the Iraqis are desperately trying to intertwine their cultural beliefs with an entirely new political system, the likes of which few of them truly understand. They are literally trying not to lose themselves in the process.

The latter half of the above statement to me is just utterly ridiculous, not all Muslims are dark skinned and therefore this description has no validity whatsoever.

So I guess my question to you is, were the Iraqi people better off under the rule of Saddam? What would have been your answer to help these people if not what we have already done? If this war was unjust, what do you consider "just" for the Iraqi people? Surely you do not believe they were better off pre-war? Would less innocent Iraqis been killed under Saddam?

I know there are many opinions about who truly will benefit from this war. Somebody always benefits from a war and yes we have lost young men to what seems to be a senseless action. I would never want to see another die in combat but I dont' believe the Iraqis would be any better off without the war. JMO and I look forward to your reply- Barb

1. I joined in the late 90s so your assumptions about me are way off...lol Your question about about my views of the war being illegal is not relevant. i signed a contract, they told me to go to war, so i did. i did not agree with the war, I thought it was possiblly illegal at the time,(later proved to be illegal) but i signed a contract, so I did my time.

2. I hold dinars because i bought them when i was over there. I simply know how politicians work and figured since they will probably use their power to exploit iraq's resources and economy for their gain and they are using troops like me to risk our lives to do it, then i deserve my cut, so i bought more before i came back to the states. The greedy people on here I am talking about are the armchair "chickenhawk" toughguys on here who rant and rave about being a patriotic american waving the flag but were too pu**y to volunteer to fight for their country, yet they are trying to get rich quick off of me and my brothers blood, sweat, and tears as well as the Iraqi people! yet, all I read on these dinar sites is people ******* in moaning because of the "lazy, backwards, slow iraqi people" in an arrogant, whiney tone like "why can't these dark-skinned muslims make me rich and rv already!"

If you didn't serve in iraq in any compacity then you are one too! You know nothing of what it is like if you were not over there an experienced it yourself! People here are so self-centered and have no context for what the Iraqi people are going through. I would gladly give up the possibility for an rv or to be rich if it would bring back all dead americans and iraqi civilians for this unjust war!