Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste: Where we are as of January 5

ronscarpa

Well Iam not A good typist or a good speller But I can say If YOU TRUST IN THE LORD AS YOUR SAVIUOR AND THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE THAN YOU BECOME A CHRISTIAN.

I TO SEE GODS HAND IN THIS AND LED ME TO INVEST IN IT TOO. I believe that we christians need to be debeit free when JESUS COMES And I think he is comming very SOON.

So we all need to have our ducks in a row so to speak. and have our salvatiion worked by excepting JESUS AS OUR SAVIOUR.

THAT ALL I CAN SAY ON THE MATTER, I dont mean to offend anyone here its just what I have to say.

THANKS RJ

• Upvote 1

not saying this in a bashing type way but curious.....why do you say this?? whether you say its God or the Holy Spirit..i say ive heard the Holy Spirit tell me stuff..now its not all profound this and thou like in the king james version but just like you and i are talking...you may call me crazy but i know what it is..and dont be like some of the other people who say "well if you hear from God why dont you just ask him when its going to happen?" because that would be similar to the devil tempting Jesus in the desert..

so again i ask why do you say no one hears any voice today?? isnt HE the same yesterday, today, and forever??

Read more:

I to have heard him and it makes me look around to see if someone is talking to me!

Hold on... I guess I missed something... sorry not bashing but questioning.... When did we start trusting the G.E.T. Team again...? I remember the GET Team was good.... then ok... then not liked .... then hated.... now Exhorted, when did the last one take place I just must have missed a step... can anyone fill me in...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone that knew TK when he was here can surely "sniff out" the fraud! I guess when he got ran off of here, is when he found an "audience" playing the God card.

If he is sincere, God Bless him, if not, all the money from the RV and his members will not suddenly make him benevolent and caring.

How do Christians become Christians? I became a witness when someone knocked at my door and I accepted a Bible study. Took me 16 years but now I'm out... But really how do you guys become other christians? I am supposing it's from your family etc.

Now don't say the Lord showed you anything because if you really think an angel came out of heaven and told you stuff....Then you are crazy. No one "hears" any voice today.

So how did you do it?

I mistrust ALL Christian denominations mind you because as a witness I was taught that they are Satan's churches...

WOW, REALLY? YES, CHRISTIANITY IS TAUGHT BUT LEARNED & LIVES IN ONE'S HEART .... The Holy Spirit is the key to hearing the Voice Of God!

God bless you.

Hold on... I guess I missed something... sorry not bashing but questioning.... When did we start trusting the G.E.T. Team again...? I remember the GET Team was good.... then ok... then not liked .... then hated.... now Exhorted, when did the last one take place I just must have missed a step... can anyone fill me in...

like all of "life" we have choices, and appreciating or not E's posts is strictly one of those choices.

even though i believe in god i realy dont think god has anything to do with this,i am tired of people using god for their predictions,i do believe this will happen very soon,but leave it to the political powers to bring this to a speedy conclusion,have a great day steve

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Enorrste!!! I totally agree with you, and appreciate your speaking "truth" on this forum, whether it is received well or not!! I also want to thank "fox" for offering the opportunity to pray the prayer of faith for salvation to those who don't know Jesus. I also agree with you, "RJ"........thank you for your input also!! God has an awesome plan in these end times, and I am so thankful to be able to be a part of it, although I am 79 years of age. We are never too old to do the Lord's work and I praise Him forevermore for allowing me to live to see His Coming, which is SOON!!! Hallelujah!!!

Steve,,,,

I love the post, it maybe one of the longer post I have read, if this was one of those post like some have posted with nonsense in it I would have stopped 1/3 of the way thru.. I had to finish yours and enjoyed the reading and am a believer..

Like I always say

v

v

v

God Bless Everyone.

go rv

How do Christians become Christians? I became a witness when someone knocked at my door and I accepted a Bible study. Took me 16 years but now I'm out... But really how do you guys become other christians? I am supposing it's from your family etc.

Now don't say the Lord showed you anything because if you really think an angel came out of heaven and told you stuff....Then you are crazy. No one "hears" any voice today.

So how did you do it?

I mistrust ALL Christian denominations mind you because as a witness I was taught that they are Satan's churches...

All you have to do is believe that Jesus is the son of God, and that he died for the sins of the world. Then ask Him to come into your life and be Lord of your life, and yes the Lord does still speak although it is usually a still small voice in your own mind or spirit.

P.S. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT TO KNOW MORE E-MAIL ME, MY E-MAIL IS AVAILABLE. I WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

GOD BLESS AND LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

even though i believe in god i realy dont think god has anything to do with this,i am tired of people using god for their predictions,i do believe this will happen very soon,but leave it to the political powers to bring this to a speedy conclusion,have a great day steve

AS A MAN OF FAITH, I TRY NEVER TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD'S GUIDANCE AND LEADERSHIP! I MAKE NO PREDICTIONS, BUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK, OUR GOD HAS LED MANY MANY BELIEVERS INTO THIS INVESTMENT. THIS IS THE FIRST INVESTMENT OF ANY KIND I HAVE EVER MADE. I WOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN THIS OTHERWISE. EVEN THE DEVIL BELIEVES IN GOD, THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE IS GODLY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THEIR FAITH DON'T READ IT BUT WE HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT TO OUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS AS YOU DO. SO YOU GIVE YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS AND LET THOSE OF US WHO ARE BELIEVERS GIVE OURS.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Enorrste: Where we are as of January 5

« The GET Team on 1/05/2011 at 09:49:42 PM »

Tonight I would like us all to look backwards before we look forward.

I have no idea about the events that have led you to this investment. Only you and God know that. Only you and God know what has led you to the place in which you find yourselves. I have had, ultimately, nothing to do with this. TerryK has had nothing to do with this. Gankans has had nothing to do with this. Ultimately, this is a decision that has been made independent of any of us. We offer information as we see it. We do not represent the information that we present. We offer it. If, ultimately, it turns out to be incorrect, then so be it.

However, as I have seen this amazing event come together I am in awe at the number of miniscule events that have both propelled this upcoming event forward and yet still have held it back.

I have no need to review the history of the events that we have all endured, and most especially the strange events of the last 9 months, as the government of Iraq has slowly been formed. Most of us, probably, have endured them together.

For those of you who are “newbies,” I am happy that you are here. You will be like the person who was hired by our Lord on the last hour of the day, and yet received the full day’s wage.

Except, and I emphasize this, you will receive a great deal more than a day’s wage.

We are now at the big event, in my opinion.

How will we react to this amazing event? I will address this shortly, because it is extremely important that we react correctly.

On the other side we might ask how will those who saw this as a scam react to it?

I think it is safe to say that they will be pissed at having seen the truth and denied it. That has a very Christian tone to it, doesn’t it? I will leave that where it is, alone.

But I will ask another question: will the world, or more specifically, will Americans, and even most specifically, will your neighbors even know what has happened?

The answer to this question will depend entirely upon you, individually. What you do, individually, from this day forward, will determine whether you have learned from us or have not, quite frankly.

We have presented this as a “God event”. If you have missed this, then you aren’t a member of the GET Team.

Furthermore, if you are not ready to protect your newfound wealth, then you are not a member of the GET Team.

By a fortuitous event, the 3 Amigos, and Ray, have been brought together. I have no idea why Ray, Tina, and Al aren't Amigos, but the reality is that he is a significant member of our team. NOT surprisingly, Ray came to us because all 3 Amigos realized that he needed to be here.

Over the last several months he has made himself available, as a servant, if you will, to provide information, and a product, that will allow us all to avail ourselves of that anonymity that will be essential if we are to move into the next level of events that will, in my opinion, define how the world will work until the end.

Oops, I let a cat out of the bag again, didn’t I?

Well, you may believe me or not. Quite frankly, at this point in our journey whether you believe me or not is no longer my concern. I don’t say that to be trite, or brittle, but because I personally believe it is a fact.

What is that fact?

Now we get to it, don’t we? What is that fact? I have awaited evidence of this fact for the majority of my life. I have done so as a student of prophecy. I have done so as a believer. I have done so because I became convinced, a long time ago, that within my years the end times would occur, in my lifetime.

I was born only 6 months after Israel was declared a state. I think that those of you who know anything about the “last generation” will understand what I am hinting at here. I believe that I am a part of that generation. I further believe that this generation, us oldsters, if you will, are about to take a ride that will define the next several years.

Whoa! What did I just say? Let me say it again, but let me say it in a way that makes it relevant to our current circumstances: the next several years will be defined by our actions.

Why would I say this? I say it because I believe that we are entering the end times, literally. I say it because our entry will not be recognized, in spite of what I am saying tonight, and that we need to enter into this last effort with a willingness to “go all in”, as I have stated before.

Not surprisingly, I believe that there is now a shield of protection over us all, at least those of us who are believers and who understand what is coming about.

For that reason, in spite of loving people who have emailed me to warn me about attendance at the upcoming party, I feel quite comfortable in assuring you all who have decided to attend that whatever happens at that party, God will be glorified in it.

I did not say that because I thought we would all be martyred there. On the contrary, I believe that this party will become a “laying down of the gauntlet”, in some strange sense.

In the middle ages, when forces came against one another, rather than go to war, which was very expensive and cost a lot of lives, instead they would “lay down the gauntlet” to determine whether the other side was serious or not in its desires.

I submit that the party after the RV will be a “laying down of the gauntlet”. Instead of fearing our role in the ministry of God, I suggest that we lay it out clearly, just at TerryK and Al are doing, and literally “put it in their face” when it comes to recognizing just how America continues to be the greatest country in the world.

I submit that this post RV party will literally throw it in their eyes, and that there will be a division among the people through it that will clarify, once and for all, those who are for America, and those who are not. I do not say that this will be recognized as such, because at the beginning it will not be apparent. But as things unfold, it will become more apparent. Behind this will be an even bigger issue, and while we will know it, they may not. That issue is this: this won’t just be about America. It will be a gauntlet laid out by God Himself. I submit that God is going “all in”.

Now, you may think I am nutcase. So be it. But I believe more than I ever have that I am on track here. Who knows? I may even get Medic to GET it. Well, maybe.

However, what I say here tonight is not piffle. Time alone will tell if I am on track or not. And, unfortunately for us all, it all depends on the RV. Who would have thought?

Now for those of you who think that I have said that God is gambling, you need not concern yourself. God does not gamble.

I believe that what we are dealing with is perspective, ultimately. How will we perceive the events that are about to occur? Will we see them in the light of God, or will we become numbed by the overwhelming wealth? Who knows, really, how we will react? I’ve never known great wealth, and I suspect that I speak for the majority of you.

So let’s just assume, for a moment, that this event really does happen? Are you ready? Do you have even a clue as to what to expect? Have you any idea how your life will change?

Again, I am not a person who has any special intel. What I have is this, and I will say it as boldly as I can: I know God, and I know how He works. He has enabled me to speak now. Whether I speak for Him or not is for you to determine. Yet I believe that I am in His will right now. I would never dare to say that “God told me” to say anything. On the contrary, what I say is based entirely on my understanding of the Word. If I have misinterpreted His Word, then I will be the first to admit it. I have no axe to grind here, and I certainly do not see myself as a prophet of the Lord. No, what I see is, in my opinion, obvious to any student of His word. Really. It is obvious.

But we have to accept one factor that most of us do not want to accept. That factor is one that most of us hold as a possibility in our minds every night when we go to sleep. It is the one thing that makes this scary. What if there is not going to be an RV? What if the RV turns out to be less than we expected? What if our dream is a pipe dream?

Has any of you considered that you might be betting on the wrong horse? I know for a fact that some of you have thought about this, and some have even considered selling their dinar and taking their loss or at most settling for a minor profit.

This is only my opinion here, and it is given with the best intention that I can give it. I am in. I am not only in, I am “all in”. I believe that what I have done, and what TerryK and Rodney have done, and then what Ray, Al, and Tina have done, makes a whole pie, if you will. I believe that we are in the will of God. I could totally be mistaken here, but I don’t think so. I’ve followed Him for over 40 years. He has led me down paths that I suspect are similar to the ones you have followed. We are all, in the end, at His disposal.

Yet, tonight, now, I have this overwhelming sense, continuously, that we are truly at the cusp of an event that is totally driven by Him, and to which we will be held accountable.

Of course I could be wrong on this, but I doubt it.

Steve

God has nothing to do with Dinar

• Upvote 1

DrunkenIrish I tend to agree with you on that statement but then for some God might have something to do with them purchasing them. :)

So how did you do it?

I think it's wrong for you to get minus's just because you asked a question. Not very Christian of many of you.

He could have very well been a Christian and asking a bunch of Mormons how they came to be. I actually thought he asked his question with genuine sincerity and curiosity. Isn't being a Christian mean sharing your beliefs?

Thanks to the ones who came forward with kind words and offers to share......................