Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW RUMOR

downineasttx

Med Chat: Dinar Speculator 1/4/11 3am (RV Has Officially Begun)

Not sure but it won't let me post the link but its on Tidbits

Not sure if this could be real or not I am trying to find out for sure.

Just go to the chat logs and check it out. Always consider it a rumor....

HEY MED, IF THE RV HAS HAPPENED THEN WHY ISN'T IT SHOWING ON FOREX??????? come on I may have been born at night but it wasn't lastnight?

and another thing, what is the rate to cash in those large denoms if the RV has started? Oh, dollar for dollar swap huh, they are just trying to get rid of the large bills in circulation!!!!! Yea sure MED. Hey med thats not an RV that is an exchange in currency. here is the example. Mr Iraqi walks in to the bank and gives them a (single) 25,000 note. The bank then turns aroung and gives him 25,000.00 one dollar dinar. That is a currency swap not an RV. ohhhhh what med, your saying they are swapping out the large bills for small bills, so when the rv occurs the smaller bills are worth more :P Sorry bro one step ahead of your lies. I would love a link that you have stating that the RV has begun.....Oh whats that med, did you just say that they need to do a dinar swap out. Oh really med according to who??????? Shabbss.

I guess we all need to call Ali at Dinar Trade! med said the RV has begun!!!!

Med what is the rate???????????

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

HEY MED, IF THE RV HAS HAPPENED THEN WHY ISN'T IT SHOWING ON FOREX??????? come on I may have been born at night but it wasn't lastnight?

and another thing, what is the rate to cash in those large denoms if the RV has started? Oh, dollar for dollar swap huh, they are just trying to get rid of the large bills in circulation!!!!! Yea sure MED. Hey med thats not an RV that is an exchange in currency. here is the example. Mr Iraqi walks in to the bank and gives them a (single) 25,000 note. The bank then turns aroung and gives him 25,000.00 one dollar dinar. That is a currency swap not an RV. ohhhhh what med, your saying they are swapping out the large bills for small bills, so when the rv occurs the smaller bills are worth more :P Sorry bro one step ahead of your lies. I would love a link that you have stating that the RV has begun.....Oh whats that med, did you just say that they need to do a dinar swap out. Oh really med according to who??????? Shabbss.

I guess we all need to call Ali at Dinar Trade! med said the RV has begun!!!!

Med what is the rate???????????

Im not defending the former "SFMEDIC" but i took it to mean that this is the beginning stage of the RV and that the exchange of the large bills for the lower bills was proof of a no lop and the RV is to follow?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Im not defending the former "SFMEDIC" but i took it to mean that this is the beginning stage of the RV and that the exchange of the large bills for the lower bills was proof of a no lop and the RV is to follow?

DGGreen. Thanks for the comments. You make a great point that med thinks that "its the begining stages of the RV". How many RV's has med been associated with ZERO. Med is just putting out speculation. Just like on Sunday he was saying how the hold up was that they did not order enough Dinar to cover the RV but waited until Monday night to tell us. Just like he said back in november that they had activated a special ops brigade to come to iraq to assist with delivering all of the dinar to Iraq. Just like he assumed that once the budget was done the RV was in it. Just like he assumed that once the government was seated that the RV would occur. Just like he said they have to do it for the paris club debit to be forgiven. Take it for what its worth. Pure speculation. BUT COME ON MAN THE RV HAS STARTED AND ITS NOT ON FOREX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Its not going to be on Forex till are the steps have been taken. This will not happen on a timeline. it will happen when all of the steps have been taken. I dont look at dates, i look at actions. What is left in order for this to happen?

1) Squeeze all the large bills out of anyone IN-COUNTRY

2) Force the US Military, DOD, State Dept, OGA`s, and Contractors to go back on the dollar and convert dinars to USD to remove dinars from US Citizens in Iraq. (would be a Customs nightmare if all returning citizens had more than 10K on them)

3) Form the GOI (seat the Gov) Offically, Jan 10th we are told

4) Chapter 7 lifted? i forgot what the last stage was but they have to have this lifted

Does Adam, Sonny1, Nighthawk, GET, Mailman, Blaino, Med or Frank or Terry K or Ennorste or Okie or Breitling or Possum have all the answers? no, but they gather information from people and they try to put this puzzle together. Problem is, Those that have control hide pieces from us so that we cant see the picture that this puzzle makes. I thanks those that put hours and hours into finding the little pieces that we are looking for to complete the puzzle.

D.Green

Jeez, people! Simmer down!

This RV is going to be a PROCESS. They need to remove the 000 bills, and at the same time get the people to using Dinar. Don't you think it best if they start getting those 000 bills out of the hands of the locals, get them to spend down their dinar as much as possible, and then RV, as it on the 10th.

I don't see anything peculiar about the new rate not being posted contemporaneously with what appears to be happening now. Chill, my grasshoppers. Its all good.

Maynard

• Upvote 2

Maynard and Mr. Green Am new to this and have been reading and taking in speculation from the forum like a sponge. Q. ok they reduce as many of the 000 from

the locals, makes sence. What is the speculation on what will happen to people like you and I who hold them. Fred

After RV, it is thought the IQD would be able to trade internationally and, therefore. show up on the FOEX exchange and be able to be bought/sold on the FOREX exchange. Your denomination you have on hand will then be worth whatever the exchange rate (aginst USD) is. So, whatever happens inside IRAQ as to their removing large denomination will not affect those outside IRAQ. Our hard currency will be able to be exchanged regardless of the denomination once it is recognized internationally.

• Upvote 1

Maynard and Mr. Green Am new to this and have been reading and taking in speculation from the forum like a sponge. Q. ok they reduce as many of the 000 from

the locals, makes sence. What is the speculation on what will happen to people like you and I who hold them. Fred

Fred, Honestly, who knows? They could do a number of things. They could have a civil three way war Sunni vs Shia vs Kurds and overthrow the Government and declare all De La Rue Currency null and void. I dont see that happening just like i dont see a lop happen.

My opinion is that the new GOI wants to be international players. They want to return to their former glory that was once theirs. This was the fertile cresent, the land of Babalyon. The land of the mighty Persian Empire. They are sitting on a sea of some of the best quality oil in the world. This means big bucks for them. They have problems. Big problems with a lack of an education and high levels of poverty. They lack basic infrstructure and their government has high levels of corruption. They are the powder keg of the Middle East.... in order to be prosperous they must restore basic services, education and provide security for their citizens.

What does this mean for us? It means that we are placing a bet, by buying dinar,that they can hold together long enough to form a government and get the IMF to recognize their currency so we can cash out.

D. Green

• Upvote 2

Its not going to be on Forex till are the steps have been taken. This will not happen on a timeline. it will happen when all of the steps have been taken. I dont look at dates, i look at actions. What is left in order for this to happen?

1) Squeeze all the large bills out of anyone IN-COUNTRY

2) Force the US Military, DOD, State Dept, OGA`s, and Contractors to go back on the dollar and convert dinars to USD to remove dinars from US Citizens in Iraq. (would be a Customs nightmare if all returning citizens had more than 10K on them)

3) Form the GOI (seat the Gov) Offically, Jan 10th we are told

4) Chapter 7 lifted? i forgot what the last stage was but they have to have this lifted

Does Adam, Sonny1, Nighthawk, GET, Mailman, Blaino, Med or Frank or Terry K or Ennorste or Okie or Breitling or Possum have all the answers? no, but they gather information from people and they try to put this puzzle together. Problem is, Those that have control hide pieces from us so that we cant see the picture that this puzzle makes. I thanks those that put hours and hours into finding the little pieces that we are looking for to complete the puzzle.

D.Green

Green I believe you got it right. And this is a pretty big puzzle and it is hard to put a puzzle together with missing pieces.

Med Chat: Dinar Speculator 1/4/11 3am (RV Has Officially Begun)

Not sure but it won't let me post the link but its on Tidbits

Not sure if this could be real or not I am trying to find out for sure.

No.....the RV has not begun. Check out cbi.iq. It still shows 1 USD = 1,170 IQD. Why these gurus don't just go to the Central Bank site to check if what they are hearing is true, just baffles me. Easy to check and know for sure. Just sayin.......

Papster, tell me about it. My GF thinks im a freaking nut... so does my buddy that worked for Blackwater in Iraq, he said that place is hopeless and the dinar wont hit for years. Said the world dumbest people live there... and he was a cop with me in Florida, and we have seen some really dumb bastards in our days, so when he said that place is messed up, i know its a real hell hole. But it also goes to show that a guy that has been there for the last 5 years isnt an expert or informed on the economics of Iraq. I dont talk to him about lizard people, and he dont talk to me about dinar.

No.....the RV has not begun. Check out cbi.iq. It still shows 1 USD = 1,170 IQD. Why these gurus don't just go to the Central Bank site to check if what they are hearing is true, just baffles me. Easy to check and know for sure. Just sayin.......

It has begun, it began when we invaded in 2003. It is beginning, it just isnt done.... yet. The last thing you will see Capt,. is it show up on forex. Then it is DONE.

Edited by DgreenFSU66
  • Upvote 1

I use www.Oanda.com Their converter says 1 USD = 1,159 IQD

THE TRAP SEEMS TO BE IN PLACE,,,,HAVE THE IRAQI`S TURN IN THE ,,,,000 BILLS FOR AN EVEN SWAP OF LOW BILLS,,,,,THEN CALL IN ALL THE BILLS AT LARGE FOR GOING RATE,,,( 1170 PER I USD ) WITHIN SPECIFIIC TIME FRAME... AFTER ALL THIS HAS TAKEN PLACE,,,THEN R V 10 CENTS UP TO $1.00 ,,THEN FLOAT...... MAY OR JUNE???????????????........... MY TAKE

Hi, and welcome, frs61.

I concur pretty much with what Dgreen said. There are intangibles, and some scenarios might not be to good. But as it stands, I think they will RV soon and we will be given a window of opportunity to cash in our dinar at a new, significantly higher rate.

And then I will drink BEER.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

ITS NOT TRUE UNTIL ADAM TELLS US. Dont listen to these stupid clowns. Geeez!

Oh, geeesh .... Adam would tell you himself he is not the last word!!!

THE TRAP SEEMS TO BE IN PLACE,,,,HAVE THE IRAQI`S TURN IN THE ,,,,000 BILLS FOR AN EVEN SWAP OF LOW BILLS,,,,,THEN CALL IN ALL THE BILLS AT LARGE FOR GOING RATE,,,( 1170 PER I USD ) WITHIN SPECIFIIC TIME FRAME... AFTER ALL THIS HAS TAKEN PLACE,,,THEN R V 10 CENTS UP TO $1.00 ,,THEN FLOAT...... MAY OR JUNE???????????????........... MY TAKE

I had this same thought earlier this morning after I read a rumor that soldiers were turning in their large bills for smaller ones ... and those large bills then being shredded!!!! Now you want THAT to be a rumor with no truth to it, because if THAT is true, then we BE HAD BAD!!!