Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Stuff

Dr Hubby

I've always felt that this was a good investment...And I've always felt that anyone with Dinar will make money! I also believe that an investment in Iraq has to make money. Folks talk about the Saudi Oil and I've read that some of the Saudi oil reserves are over estimated. While on the other hand, most of the reserves in Iraq are guesstimates at best with the exploration technology they have been using. When the dust settles...don't be surprised Iraq will be the big dog in the middle east, and you can bank on it. no pun intended! B)

• Upvote 7

Good Post! I disagree with the amount though.. I think its going to be 3.14 (like Joe Biden said) or higher.. possibly 3.22

If u look at the history of the IQD.. it has never been equal to the US Dollar.. it has ALWAYS been higher, until Saddam went into Kuwait...

JMO.. but I bet we see 3.14 or higher by 1/11/11

• Upvote 2

Good Post! I disagree with the amount though.. I think its going to be 3.14 (like Joe Biden said) or higher.. possibly 3.22

If u look at the history of the IQD.. it has never been equal to the US Dollar.. it has ALWAYS been higher, until Saddam went into Kuwait...

Just asking when and where did Joe Biden say 3.14?

• Upvote 1

I hope you are correct, that would be great...

• Upvote 1

Thank you for entering the NO PUMP ZONE :)

Nice mix of facts, analysis and common sense .... plus no "he said", "my source says", "my intel", "boots on the ground" or any of the senseless buzz words that so many thrive and depend on to get attention.

This is why this site is the best! Yes, they allow rumors, etc. but most of those are brought in from the outside and quickly squashed by the Fact Gurus here.

GREAT POST!

• Upvote 4

Thank you for entering the NO PUMP ZONE smile.gif

Nice mix of facts, analysis and common sense .... plus no "he said", "my source says", "my intel", "boots on the ground" or any of the senseless buzz words that so many thrive and depend on to get attention.

This is why this site is the best! Yes, they allow rumors, etc. but most of those are brought in from the outside and quickly squashed by the Fact Gurus here.

GREAT POST!

Thanks, I concure.....

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much for this post. Cant tell you how many times I have wanted to reply to posts in anger for silly guru intel, and then just hit the backspace out of it. I have been pretty down about this investment since December, I am not throwing in any towel, and I know I can not sit and rely on this happening, but boy would that return come in handy right now. I usually try to stay positive, but for some reason, something out there wants to push me to break here soon. This post, even though your own research and basically your outlook on it, lifted my spirits, so thanks so much for that!! Happy New Year, out with the old and in with the new!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have heard several times that Biden said $3.14. Can anyone show proof that that was said or is that a rumor?

• Upvote 1

Great post. Well said. Being in this as long as I have it is just NOW starting to get exciting. People who invested recently did it most likely on false Intel and excitement that if they don't buy now they will miss the boat. So coming into this they expected an R.V. within days. That is just not the case. You put in that post what has made more since than anything in this section that I have read. People it is getting very close!!!!!!!!!! Hang on though I'm sure we're in for a little bit more of a coaster ride. Have fun with it :D and GO R.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1