Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOLDIERS IN THE US CASHING IN

thecariceman06

I work in Kuwait as a government contractor. Is there any truth to the rumor the US government said that US Soldiers could cash in their Dinar until Monday of next week. I have seen no movement on the exchange. Please help me confirm or squash something is happening.

This is in relation to another rumor floating around. That one says Military people must exchange there dinars back to US currency while in Iraq and not at any supposed new rate, just the 1170 conversion. Even at this point THAT is still a rumor even.

pp

• Upvote 1

don't think so man over half of my brigade is holding dinar (the other half bashing it) but if that where true then we would have all been told about it even if it is happening in Iraq cause we all have friends over there holding dinar too... Sorry I couldn't be more help but I will ask around today and see if anyone has been told that...

• Upvote 3

I work in Kuwait as a government contractor. Is there any truth to the rumor the US government said that US Soldiers could cash in their Dinar until Monday of next week. I have seen no movement on the exchange. Please help me confirm or squash something is happening.

No truth to any of it.....many troops have commented on this from another post.....they are not telling anyone they must cash in their dinars....I wonder how this rumor started...... :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

No truth to any of it.....many troops have commented on this from another post.....they are not telling anyone they must cash in their dinars....I wonder how this rumor started...... :lol:

Mesa thinks u don't REALLY wonder how that rumor got started. :P (Started like all the other ones......by people wanting to sell us our precious Dinars)

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 3

How can you disprove what cant be proved? "No truth to any of it". I`m not saying that this is a systematic Presidential Order to exchange dinar. But it could be any number of things. If multiple people are saying that their commander told them to cash their large bills in get the lower denoms then i take it at face value.

Maybe it wasnt an 'order', maybe LT ButterBars was making small talk and is invested in dinar and he told his troops "Boys, better get them 25K bills exchanged, they are gonna be worthless soon". PFC Johnson thinks 'Oh ****, i better unass this stuff before these haji`s stick me with toliet paper, while i`m at it, im gonna call my buddy Jody back home and tell him that his dinar big bills are gonna be worthless soon.

Who knows how this stuff gets started but im not going to be so closed minded to make a statement that there is "No truth to any of it" Maybe the truth is in the middle?

• Upvote 5

How can you disprove what cant be proved? "No truth to any of it". I`m not saying that this is a systematic Presidential Order to exchange dinar. But it could be any number of things. If multiple people are saying that their commander told them to cash their large bills in get the lower denoms then i take it at face value.

Maybe it wasnt an 'order', maybe LT ButterBars was making small talk and is invested in dinar and he told his troops "Boys, better get them 25K bills exchanged, they are gonna be worthless soon". PFC Johnson thinks 'Oh ****, i better unass this stuff before these haji`s stick me with toliet paper, while i`m at it, im gonna call my buddy Jody back home and tell him that his dinar big bills are gonna be worthless soon.

Who knows how this stuff gets started but im not going to be so closed minded to make a statement that there is "No truth to any of it" Maybe the truth is in the middle?

VERY well said!

NOW THATS FUNNY

Hey Keeps I see you are still making friends.

Remember Young Brother 5 to 1 rule

I talked to a friend at Base command last night and she told me no such order has been given. You all need to chill out before you give one another heart attacks. I have a reliable source inside base command that I see regularly if something breaks I will post any tiny tidbit I find out.

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47
  • Upvote 1

Hey Keeps I see you are still making friends.

Remember Young Brother 5 to 1 rule

I talked to a friend at Base command last night and she told me no such order has been given. You all need to chill out before you give one another heart attacks. I have a reliable source inside base command that I see regularly if something breaks I will post any tiny tidbit I find out.

Madman Out

MADMAN, THANKS FOR SQUASHING THIS RUMOR,THERE IS SO MUCH CRAP FLOATING AROUND ABOUT MP BEING TOLD TO CASH THERE DINAR IN......I DID NOT BELIEVE IT FOR ONE MINUTE, I WAS HOPING YOU AND SOME OTHER MEMBERS WHO ARE OVER THERE WOULD CHIME IN AND TELL US THE REAL TRUTH......I WILL TELL YOU THIS IF I POSTED SOME OF THE E-MAILS I HAVE GOTTEN IN THE PAST WEEK, YOU GUYS WOULD ALL HAVE STONED ME, LOL......I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT KEEPS SAYS...SHOW ME THE FACTS BROTHER....MADMAN, THANKS FOR THE POST BUDDY..PEACE.

Hey Keeps, you are right on brother, I have not posted often, simply because there is sooooo much BS being thrown around, I have been in your corner bro, I want facts, not made up bull to get people to buy more dinar.

• Upvote 1

Because it has been proved that no orders have been given.....we have many people on the ground over there that chime in whenever these kinds of statements are made.......and they have some in loud and clear......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rumor Junky started it because he ate too much lead paint as a child. :lol: