Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CHAT 01-04-10

tbush

Hey, been here a long time, been posting a long time. I don't bring things like this here because I may necessarily believe it. I do bring things here as a form of entertainment whether true or not. If you don't appreciate the title of the author then I suggest you not read it.... ;) By the way I did not retrieve this by way of DD.

Well we all know how to get to websites... if you have something to add to a website post then do it.

Thank you tbush and hope you keep posting! It should be our choice whether to read it or not and make our own decision as to what to believe or not. I hope other mods will agree with this statement!!

• Upvote 3

DJ, you are doing stuff too fast, I've ran out of negatives to give you and you are trying awfully hard to earn them. If you would pace yourself, I think you could reach negative reputation by the end of the week without trying so hard.

lol i ran out to

• Upvote 2

Kind of feel that way some days... kind of like today...

thanks tbush

I am sorry 4 the post with debbie downer ! just thought u was pickin on tbush, it was all in good fun ! u can call me baldy 2 get me back !!! biggrin.gif Take care Sir and thank u 4 all u do with this site!!!

Apparently we aren't the only ones who aren't buying Okie's intel. Some people in his chatroom aren't either. In fact you can go to most any dinar site and read what people are saying about him and it's not much different from what people are saying here. Guru fatigue is setting in throughout dinar world.

gave u a +1 2 make up 4 the old post about the no class. It iz not my style and i know better than 2 judge, and u do make me laugh with many of your postz! we are 1 big team and a team divided will not win! once again i appologize Sir, That iz not my style and hope u can 4give! We all know the greatest gift of all iz LOVE!!!!!!! Take care Sir! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1