Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

info

nir

I noticed you say in your profile you work at a bank.

I have some strong reservations personally about the subject

of those signs you speak of. The fact is our FDIC can in no way

HONESTLY afford to insure without limits. Do some research

on the true health of the FDIC. This 2 year "unlimited" little stunt

causes me to wonder. I see it not as a good thing, although it would appear

it may have something to do with the possibility of large accounts coming to

banks....but I see it as a lure. To get MORE liquidity into banks and to accomplish

this they are making a claim they can in no wise honestly even dream they could

cover in the event of a massive failure, etc. It is a lie in their current condition and I fear

a very very false sense of security.

Please pay attention to what I am saying. Each person must take steps to guard

any new found wealth....I certainly would never place it all into any bank, period. The banks themselves

have proven they cannot be trusted with client funds, and the track record of many large banks

the last several years along with the mortgage circus is reason enough to take a step back.

Thank you nir. My opinion is not aimed at you at all. It is aimed at those banks I know that cannot

be trusted. Many smaller banks still actually know how to do honest business, and did not comingle funds into

derivative trading accounts, etc., like some of the "big boys" did :lol:

Everyone must stop and think before they decide where they will have their funds reside in the safest

manner possible...and this FDIC "offer" is not the safest. It is indeed very suspicious to me because

it is not at all possible to make such promise. There is something much more to this generous looking

offer. I do not buy into it, all the more to do our homework now and follow sound steps to safe management.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Jim, Union Bank in CA has signs up in the lobby stating that beginning January 2009, FDIC would not be available on any accounts. This is Union Bank, I don't know whether other banks still offer FDIC insurance on their accounts or not.

With all the closures of banks, forced or otherwise, deposits from banks for insurance has been low.

Hi,

My co worker is Iraqi from Iraq with family in Iraq. This is real info and not BS. Her grandfather was a mayor of a city outside of Bagdad. So here is the fact there will not be an RV this year or next based on what her family is saying. There will be an RV eventually because all her family owes Dinar. She told me to hold on to my dinar with dear life. It will happen but not in the foreseeable future. I hope she is wrong. Be well all.

It's OK dog. At least you had the guts to put this on here and at least you see an RV eventually just not in the near future. If I knew for sure that it was going to happen 2 years from now and we are all going to make a lot of money then I'd be happier with that than just a bunch of rumors saying it's gonna RV tomorrow or already has RV - just not showing up yet. And on the other side, there's all the negative lop BS which is comparing Iraq to other countries that have lopped but that's like comparing apples to oranges. Anyways I gave u a +1 and thanx for keeping it real.

• Upvote 1

Jim, Union Bank in CA has signs up in the lobby stating that beginning January 2009, FDIC would not be available on any accounts. This is Union Bank, I don't know whether other banks still offer FDIC insurance on their accounts or not.

With all the closures of banks, forced or otherwise, deposits from banks for insurance has been low.

I am a bank auditor by profession. And there are banks within the U.S. that are not insured by the FDIC (Not talking about credit unions, but actual banks). What most people don't realize is that the FDIC cannot or does not typically close a bank. Usually banks are closed by the state banking department and the FDIC comes in to make sure that everyone is paid properly, etc. Some states refuse to close banks. If the FDIC thinks the bank is so unsecure, and the state will not close the bank, then the FDIC has the right to withdraw its insurance from those banks. I'm not saying that is what has happened to this bank, but I would be very leary of a bank with no FDIC insurance.

However, I am also very leary of an unlimited "insurance" on certain accounts. I have to agree with Jim, it is not wise to place all of your money in one bank, and we need to practice very safe management practices when the RV occurs. I will say this, I have seen multiple instances where an individual or a company had more than the insured limit within a bank and that bank fail. That individual or company was provided their check for the insured balance. (They have a chance of receiving additional more money back later if the FDIC can sell off the assets of the bank sufficient to cover more of the losses). Although these have always received what the FDIC promises to insure, the FDIC insurance fund is now broke because of all the bank closings. I just consider it too big of a risk to leave that much money in a solitary bank, regardless of the FDIC's pledge (especially in this environment).

Just my thoughts on the matter.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

My co worker is Iraqi from Iraq with family in Iraq. This is real info and not BS. Her grandfather was a mayor of a city outside of Bagdad. So here is the fact there will not be an RV this year or next based on what her family is saying. There will be an RV eventually because all her family owes Dinar. She told me to hold on to my dinar with dear life. It will happen but not in the foreseeable future. I hope she is wrong. Be well all.

Don't Iraqis pride themselves on being good liars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anymore I am not convinced that they HAVE to revalue the dinar at all; if that is not congruous with their long-term plans for the country (talking about the IMF / CBI / international banking cartel) then it will not happen until or unless they deem it so...

Good Evening,

I will tell you this much I work for Wells Fargo I am a Primiere Banker! I just opened an account today for a dinar holder. The sign is on my desk I work at the Tarzana branch. Take this for what it is. If you need an account leave me a message on my profile with your email and I will contact you with my work email.

I am a bank auditor by profession. And there are banks within the U.S. that are not insured by the FDIC (Not talking about credit unions, but actual banks). What most people don't realize is that the FDIC cannot or does not typically close a bank. Usually banks are closed by the state banking department and the FDIC comes in to make sure that everyone is paid properly, etc. Some states refuse to close banks. If the FDIC thinks the bank is so unsecure, and the state will not close the bank, then the FDIC has the right to withdraw its insurance from those banks. I'm not saying that is what has happened to this bank, but I would be very leary of a bank with no FDIC insurance.

However, I am also very leary of an unlimited "insurance" on certain accounts. I have to agree with Jim, it is not wise to place all of your money in one bank, and we need to practice very safe management practices when the RV occurs. I will say this, I have seen multiple instances where an individual or a company had more than the insured limit within a bank and that bank fail. That individual or company was provided their check for the insured balance. (They have a chance of receiving additional more money back later if the FDIC can sell off the assets of the bank sufficient to cover more of the losses). Although these have always received what the FDIC promises to insure, the FDIC insurance fund is now broke because of all the bank closings. I just consider it too big of a risk to leave that much money in a solitary bank, regardless of the FDIC's pledge (especially in this environment).

Just my thoughts on the matter.

I was at a Wells branch today, they had the sign up stating between 12-31-2009 to 12-3102010, they would not offer FDIC insurance on non interest bearing accounts. The asst mgr said that as of 1-1-11 their non interest bearing accounts would be fully FDIC insured up to the total amount.

TPR

I noticed you say in your profile you work at a bank.

I have some strong reservations personally about the subject

of those signs you speak of. The fact is our FDIC can in no way

HONESTLY afford to insure without limits. Do some research

on the true health of the FDIC. This 2 year "unlimited" little stunt

causes me to wonder. I see it not as a good thing, although it would appear

it may have something to do with the possibility of large accounts coming to

banks....but I see it as a lure. To get MORE liquidity into banks and to accomplish

this they are making a claim they can in no wise honestly even dream they could

cover in the event of a massive failure, etc. It is a lie in their current condition and I fear

a very very false sense of security.

Please pay attention to what I am saying. Each person must take steps to guard

any new found wealth....I certainly would never place it all into any bank, period. The banks themselves

have proven they cannot be trusted with client funds, and the track record of many large banks

the last several years along with the mortgage circus is reason enough to take a step back.

Thank you nir. My opinion is not aimed at you at all. It is aimed at those banks I know that cannot

be trusted. Many smaller banks still actually know how to do honest business, and did not comingle funds into

derivative trading accounts, etc., like some of the "big boys" did :lol:

Everyone must stop and think before they decide where they will have their funds reside in the safest

manner possible...and this FDIC "offer" is not the safest. It is indeed very suspicious to me because

it is not at all possible to make such promise. There is something much more to this generous looking

offer. I do not buy into it, all the more to do our homework now and follow sound steps to safe management.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Dear JIM,

FDIC is a goverment regulated entity and if you have no fate in them that means you have no fate in our goverment. I will always say things the way they are as it says on my profile; I bring the facts. No emotions and no BS take it for what it is. I am not in a poplarity contest here I am just trying to help with some info here. The original post was not intended to be one that goes by my uncle said that he heard from his sisters grandmother that there would be an RV. My coworker is real her last name is well known in Iraq! I have another coworker that works with me in the mortgage dept and she is from Iraq and gave me the same exact info. Again take it for what it is. Be well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:) One other thing I wanted to mention we got the new FDIC signs mentioning the no limit on non interest bearing accounts.

I also work at a bank and we got out signs saying the FDIC insures up to $250,000 now, def not unlimited. I really don't think our government is dumb enough to take a limit off.

I our dollar revalued today, my $1,000 in savings would be worth $1,000. The only ones getting rich are the outsiders that bought and held at a lower rate. I would eventually benefit from lower prices, maybe, but my total dollars in the bank would not change. Right?? Maybe I am missing something.

That is exactly right. The difference is instead of paying 1000 dinars for a loaf of bread they would pay only like 1/2 dinar.. So there money would go a long way and get a lot more for there money...JMO

• Upvote 1

I also work at a bank and we got out signs saying the FDIC insures up to $250,000 now, def not unlimited. I really don't think our government is dumb enough to take a limit off.

Your bank is not in compliance if they don't post the new regulation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am at work now here is the verbage from the sign from FDIC "All funds in noninterest-bearing transaction account" areinsured in full by the federal deposit insurance corporation from December 31,2010, through December 31 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules". This is the truth! If banks that offer FDIC don't have this new signs they are not in compliance. FDIC is tied to the goverment as well! Be well I don't BS here like most people do I am a realist not someone that will give false info. I have spoken to my district manager nothing is happening. Hang tight it will happen just not now.

Edited by nir
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dear JIM,

FDIC is a goverment regulated entity and if you have no fate in them that means you have no fate in our goverment. I will always say things the way they are as it says on my profile; I bring the facts. No emotions and no BS take it for what it is. I am not in a poplarity contest here I am just trying to help with some info here. The original post was not intended to be one that goes by my uncle said that he heard from his sisters grandmother that there would be an RV. My coworker is real her last name is well known in Iraq! I have another coworker that works with me in the mortgage dept and she is from Iraq and gave me the same exact info. Again take it for what it is. Be well.

Hi nir

I am very sorry. You must have mis-read my post. I was in no way questioning you

or your information. I began by saying I noticed from your profile you worked in a bank

and then referenced what you said about the FDIC signs. I have serious reservations about what

THEY are doing and that it is not honestly possible for them to offer "unlimited" coverage

even if is only on non interest bearing accounts. FDIC is still borrowing billions to keep

with failed banks the last 2 - 3 years.

Please re-read my post in regards to your comment about the FDIC signs. My comment was in

no way aimed at you personally my friend. Remember, I told you I believed you after you originally posted

and I stated right in my post you commented about, that it was not aimed at you.

Please accept my apology for any confusion. It can be difficult to follow threads sometimes.

All my best to you and thank you for your information :)

Jim

---

Hi nir

I am very sorry. You must have mis-read my post. I was in no way questioning you

or your information. I began by saying I noticed from your profile you worked in a bank

and then referenced what you said about the FDIC signs. I have serious reservations about what

THEY are doing and that it is not honestly possible for them to offer "unlimited" coverage

even if is only on non interest bearing accounts. FDIC is still borrowing billions to keep

Please re-read my post in regards to your comment about the FDIC signs. My comment was in

no way aimed at you personally my friend. Remember, I told you I believed you after you originally posted

and I stated right in my post you commented about, that it was not aimed at you.

Please accept my apology for any confusion. It can be difficult to follow threads sometimes.

Jim

---

Jim, I believe I've read about this. It will only be for a 2 year period that they will insure unlimited and if something happens in that time they have like 99 years to get your money back to you.

Hi nir

Jim

---

Dear Jim,

I don't take anything personal no worries. I want to say That I am at work as we speak The sign is here and it says unlimited I quoted the sign yesterday what would it take for people to understand? Do you want me to mail you a copy of the sign than leave me your address on my profile and I wll mail it to you. Be well all. I will be posting some new info in the opinion section shortly.

Thanks

Hi nir :)

Actually I still think you have misunderstood me. I have no doubt about

the sign issue, I know they are up at many banks and they do indeed

state what you say. That was never questioned my friend.

My only concern that I voiced was in response to your post that you mentioned

about the sign, not that I doubted what you said.

The FDIC, although they have done this action, and made this claim, is in

no condition to fulfill this kind of "assurance" and to me it causes a false sense of

security to depositors. it is a method to convince depositors to increase their non interest

bearing accounts for the purpose to increase systemic liquidity, but exposes the same depositors

to a serious risk, in my opinion. This is a recipe for potential disaster.

I believe you and agree about what your sign says...it is what is behind this FDIC stunt

that scares me, not that I doubted anything you said.

Is this clearer, or am I still not being understood? I believe you are telling the truth....why would

I need or want you to send me a copy of what the sign says as I know what they say. It is a big concern

for me what the FDIC is doing, not at all about what you have said or about the fact you had to place signs out

regarding this temporary change.

I hope you understand me better now :)

My best wishes to you nir, and thanks for your information.

Jim

---

Hi,

please newbie you need to read lol geesh