Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

info

nir

Hi,

My co worker is Iraqi from Iraq with family in Iraq. This is real info and not BS. Her grandfather was a mayor of a city outside of Bagdad. So here is the fact there will not be an RV this year or next based on what her family is saying. There will be an RV eventually because all her family owes Dinar. She told me to hold on to my dinar with dear life. It will happen but not in the foreseeable future. I hope she is wrong. Be well all.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 20

Hi,

My co worker is Iraqi from Iraq with family in Iraq. This is real info and not BS. Her grandfather was a mayor of a city outside of Bagdad. So here is the fact there will not be an RV this year or next based on what her family is saying. There will be an RV eventually because all her family owes Dinar. She told me to hold on to my dinar with dear life. It will happen but not in the foreseeable future. I hope she is wrong. Be well all.

Why do they feel this way?

Upon what factors are they basing their premise?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks nir for the information. I tend to believe what you are saying, as it fits better

with the bigger picture, but having said that, I along with you

certainly hope that your coworkers family are wrong :D

Your friend is absolutely correct though...HOLD on to them dinars

it has nowhere to go but UP. :) ...sooner rather than later, but it appears

it will be yet later.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

if they are iraqis and living in iraq wouldn't they hold dinar? what currency would they hold and spend in iraq? swiss francs? what makes people think iraqis living in iraq are holding a ton of dinar for investments? aren't most iraqis poor to begin with? and what little dinar they may have isn't going to make them rich. if the usd were to revalue would most americans have that much stashed away to get rich off of it? i know i wouldn't.

• Upvote 4

:) One other thing I wanted to mention we got the new FDIC signs mentioning the no limit on non interest bearing accounts.

I noticed you say in your profile you work at a bank.

I have some strong reservations personally about the subject

of those signs you speak of. The fact is our FDIC can in no way

HONESTLY afford to insure without limits. Do some research

on the true health of the FDIC. This 2 year "unlimited" little stunt

causes me to wonder. I see it not as a good thing, although it would appear

it may have something to do with the possibility of large accounts coming to

banks....but I see it as a lure. To get MORE liquidity into banks and to accomplish

this they are making a claim they can in no wise honestly even dream they could

cover in the event of a massive failure, etc. It is a lie in their current condition and I fear

a very very false sense of security.

Please pay attention to what I am saying. Each person must take steps to guard

any new found wealth....I certainly would never place it all into any bank, period. The banks themselves

have proven they cannot be trusted with client funds, and the track record of many large banks

the last several years along with the mortgage circus is reason enough to take a step back.

Thank you nir. My opinion is not aimed at you at all. It is aimed at those banks I know that cannot

be trusted. Many smaller banks still actually know how to do honest business, and did not comingle funds into

derivative trading accounts, etc., like some of the "big boys" did :lol:

Everyone must stop and think before they decide where they will have their funds reside in the safest

manner possible...and this FDIC "offer" is not the safest. It is indeed very suspicious to me because

it is not at all possible to make such promise. There is something much more to this generous looking

offer. I do not buy into it, all the more to do our homework now and follow sound steps to safe management.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

if they are iraqis and living in iraq wouldn't they hold dinar? what currency would they hold and spend in iraq? swiss francs? what makes people think iraqis living in iraq are holding a ton of dinar for investments? aren't most iraqis poor to begin with? and what little dinar they may have isn't going to make them rich. if the usd were to revalue would most americans have that much stashed away to get rich off of it? i know i wouldn't.

NOW THATS A GREAT POINT.....THANKS.

I our dollar revalued today, my $1,000 in savings would be worth $1,000. The only ones getting rich are the outsiders that bought and held at a lower rate. I would eventually benefit from lower prices, maybe, but my total dollars in the bank would not change. Right?? Maybe I am missing something.