Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most listings ever

bluejay

I keep hearing that Dinar dealers are running out, and that the supply is drying up for various reasons like Iraq has closed it's borders, no one can take the currency out of the country. Also keep hearing that the dealers are raising the prices. I took a look at ebay which I frequently do and they have the most New Iraqi Dinars for sale then I have ever seen, over 1000 listings, and I checked out a bunch they are in the US..... So am I to assume that everything we come accross of DV is from people just wanting to sell more IQD.... I know people are going to say yes to that question, but if thats the case we might all be in for a big bubble burst about this whole thing and it's probability. We could be getting a snow job one after another, I just don't know anymore and I hate to question my choice but after a while it gets hard to see the light... Anyway I hope it means nothing that ebay listings went from the usual 300-600 to currently over 1000 but I guess we shall see. Thanks for listening

• Upvote 7

That's a good point, I noticed a ton more dinar for sale recently when you would think that a lot less would be available. The price is through the roof too. 25k note is selling for almost $40 usd. Not sure what to make of this.

• Upvote 2

I keep hearing that Dinar dealers are running out, and that the supply is drying up for various reasons like Iraq has closed it's borders, no one can take the currency out of the country. Also keep hearing that the dealers are raising the prices. I took a look at ebay which I frequently do and they have the most New Iraqi Dinars for sale then I have ever seen, over 1000 listings, and I checked out a bunch they are in the US..... So am I to assume that everything we come accross of DV is from people just wanting to sell more IQD.... I know people are going to say yes to that question, but if thats the case we might all be in for a big bubble burst about this whole thing and it's probability. We could be getting a snow job one after another, I just don't know anymore and I hate to question my choice but after a while it gets hard to see the light... Anyway I hope it means nothing that ebay listings went from the usual 300-600 to currently over 1000 but I guess we shall see. Thanks for listening

Well i believe the dinar is the real deal, although I question EVERY single so called Guru and their intentions makes me wonder if this lying is only to swindle and make money off those that are not as knowledgeable as others, after years of seeing the hype up time and time again i wonder how much we are being pumped, I know one thing is that i am done buying and I don't believe anything that comes from these websites unless i verify it myself, and we as investors should stick to the facts and watch the cbi for the change in rate... Don't get me wrong i am not knocking the sites for the great information of facts we get but it only takes someone who doesn't give a sh-t about others that can pump up a situation that isn't there... it suck's, this investment is the real deal and NOOO ONNEEEE KNOWS... when or how much... So hang on and Keep the faith I also am wondering if the rise in ebay sales are people turning there investments for little profits and how much of the post are people saying good bye to this investment... ??

• Upvote 2

Well i believe the dinar is the real deal, although I question EVERY single so called Guru and their intentions makes me wonder if this lying is only to swindle and make money off those that are not as knowledgeable as others, after years of seeing the hype up time and time again i wonder how much we are being pumped, I know one thing is that i am done buying and I don't believe anything that comes from these websites unless i verify it myself, and we as investors should stick to the facts and watch the cbi for the change in rate... Don't get me wrong i am not knocking the sites for the great information of facts we get but it only takes someone who doesn't give a sh-t about others that can pump up a situation that isn't there... it suck's, this investment is the real deal and NOOO ONNEEEE KNOWS... when or how much... So hang on and Keep the faith I also am wondering if the rise in ebay sales are people turning there investments for little profits and how much of the post are people saying good bye to this investment... ??

I tend to agree, beaver; look at the spill of emotions after every date passes by? My God, on another thread I saw a poster that said he got a divorce over it! What is it about this dinar deal that makes us all so nuts, anyway? I am sure glad I was finally able to get a handle on it.......anyway, I think it's mostly disgruntled investors that are tired of the ride and want to make a few bills off it, so that they can pay some bills here in the US.

• Upvote 2

That's a good point, I noticed a ton more dinar for sale recently when you would think that a lot less would be available. The price is through the roof too. 25k note is selling for almost $40 usd. Not sure what to make of this.

This is all the more reason to believe that RV is coming...whenever an investment is sure to increase especially one that purports to increase as much as 1000 times or more as the dinar...then it is reasonable to expect secondary markets to emerge...where people will try to get more than what is commonly be asked for by the dealers but less than what it is expected to go for after RV.

Interesting.... I would probably make an assumption a portion of those additional listings are people possibly dumping their currency.

I would have no doubt that some people out there have purchased more than they can afford anticipating a RV.

My basic rule of thumb on any purchase would be, only purchase what I am willing to throw away cash wise.

I call it a purchase rather than an exchange because most sites have a mark-up.

With that being said, being new to the dinar, I would be willing to purchase more, but with increased demand (or decreased supply) I intend to try to see if the prices go back to where they were when I initially purchased. If they stay stagnant for quite some time & I have the funds to get another 100k or 250k, I will maybe make another purchase. However, we may never know if I get that chance if a RV occurs before that time arrives.

I tend to agree, beaver; look at the spill of emotions after every date passes by? My God, on another thread I saw a poster that said he got a divorce over it! What is it about this dinar deal that makes us all so nuts, anyway? I am sure glad I was finally able to get a handle on it.......anyway, I think it's mostly disgruntled investors that are tired of the ride and want to make a few bills off it, so that they can pay some bills here in the US.

Wow, it is sad that some have turned this investment into their god...

Interesting.... I would probably make an assumption a portion of those additional listings are people possibly dumping their currency.

I would have no doubt that some people out there have purchased more than they can afford anticipating a RV.

My basic rule of thumb on any purchase would be, only purchase what I am willing to throw away cash wise.

I call it a purchase rather than an exchange because most sites have a mark-up.

With that being said, being new to the dinar, I would be willing to purchase more, but with increased demand (or decreased supply) I intend to try to see if the prices go back to where they were when I initially purchased. If they stay stagnant for quite some time & I have the funds to get another 100k or 250k, I will maybe make another purchase. However, we may never know if I get that chance if a RV occurs before that time arrives.

Good Advice I Definitely agree with you

This is all the more reason to believe that RV is coming...whenever an investment is sure to increase especially one that purports to increase as much as 1000 times or more as the dinar...then it is reasonable to expect secondary markets to emerge...where people will try to get more than what is commonly be asked for by the dealers but less than what it is expected to go for after RV.

Interesting Point :)

Are there no entrepreneurs on this thread? They are selling them high and buying from legitimate dealers low. They are not waiting for the RV and are increasing their holdings through exchange now. The Ebay market will soon be replaced with the Forex market. Smart idea wish I had thought of it earlier.

It is nearly impossible to find a state side ebay-er selling a large amount. Most are selling one note at a time. I could have made some cash along the way selling off the smaller denominations, like that, one at a time. Just couldn't bring myself to so it. I think that the one note at a time has really messed up the numbers. I wonder if the total IQD value/amount has changed?

Actually I have been selling on ebay Dinar for 5 years and the listings that are available now are very limited compared to normal.I am not listing now as I await shipments and have sold nearly 3 billion on ebay.The prices you are seeing are much higher than the past and keep moving up and very quickly as I monitor this pretty much daily.Only buy from reputable sources that can give you a receipt of sale and are legal to sell currency.Disclaimer...I am not here to sell or buy Dinar just provide insight and seek news.

Actually I have been selling on ebay Dinar for 5 years and the listings that are available now are very limited compared to normal.I am not listing now as I await shipments and have sold nearly 3 billion on ebay.The prices you are seeing are much higher than the past and keep moving up and very quickly as I monitor this pretty much daily.Only buy from reputable sources that can give you a receipt of sale and are legal to sell currency.Disclaimer...I am not here to sell or buy Dinar just provide insight and seek news.

Ride this out as the end is near and it is not some pipe dream that was put together to pull people in to invest.

Wow, it is sad that some have turned this investment into their god...

Good Advice I Definitely agree with you

Interesting Point :)

• Upvote 1

Hey keep the faith! Do not wavier in this! It will happen this country is sitting on too much wealth for it not to, its just a matter of time! I dont know about you but im going to keep buying more until it does RV! I DONT HAVE A DOUBT ABOUT " WILL" IT RV, IM JUST NOT SURE ABOUT THE RATE! But if its going to rv who cares about the rate....... God Bless.............. Edited by davidsto

The decisions must be made by the person purchasing or not....If there is no RV in next 3-5 days prices will go down some.From selling it I know but the overall Dinar value with no RV to date has had major gains.Use sense when buying and prepare for a possible loss in any investment you may make.The RV will most likely occur...when? how much?? Not known many guesses but I will keep selling and move on to the next RV date time frame if nothing happens. After 5 years now I just dont get to excited about it anymore as It will happen sooner or later.I quit my job 3 years ago and all I do is sell Currency and the Dinar has made a great life for my family RV or no RV yet...DISCLAIMER...I am not here to sell or buy Dinar just comments and reading posts...

Dinar supply is very tight at this time.Iraq borders seize many Dinar and just last week they seized $400,000,000 from ONE carrier.The prices you see reflect supply demand and I see most in line with prices as far as the big sale sites go.

I have been selling over 5 years and the supply has never been this tight.

• Upvote 1

Well said man....we all need to check out info for ourselves and quit being so gullible.

The decisions must be made by the person purchasing or not....If there is no RV in next 3-5 days prices will go down some.From selling it I know but the overall Dinar value with no RV to date has had major gains.Use sense when buying and prepare for a possible loss in any investment you may make.The RV will most likely occur...when? how much?? Not known many guesses but I will keep selling and move on to the next RV date time frame if nothing happens. After 5 years now I just dont get to excited about it anymore as It will happen sooner or later.I quit my job 3 years ago and all I do is sell Currency and the Dinar has made a great life for my family RV or no RV yet...DISCLAIMER...I am not here to sell or buy Dinar just comments and reading posts...

Dinar supply is very tight at this time.Iraq borders seize many Dinar and just last week they seized $400,000,000 from ONE carrier.The prices you see reflect supply demand and I see most in line with prices as far as the big sale sites go.

I have been selling over 5 years and the supply has never been this tight.

But the currency auctions still go on right? so the supply is still there sooo....

I suspect a lot of the selling of dinar by investors is the result of circumstances far beyond their control. Some may have purchased more than they can handle and have to balance things out by selling some off now. But there are those who, at the time they purchased, could afford it. And held it for some time. But circumstances change. As the years pass and the kids grow and have to start college or some kind of training that mom and dad promised to help with, or the family transportation desperately needs to be replaced now, or someone has fallen ill and the money is needed for medical expenses, or a breadwinner is suddenly out of a job ... a lot of things can happen that we have absolutely no control over. And so I think a lot of people are, sadly, needing to sell their dinar for the cash, even taking a loss, and giving up the opportunity that dinar represents in the eventual event of the RV. It is a sad reality.

smee2

Well great point Bluejay, but the thing i don't understand is why are people just now saying that Dinars are not allowed out of Iraq? I was there in 2007,2008,2009 and 2010. and civilian contractors or military could not take the Dinar out of the country. The only way to get it out was by smuggler or those company's like Dinar Trade or Safe Dinar......and so on, People are making it seem like you could just roll up to the airport with a suitcase full of Dinars and fly back to the states.....NOT. But moving on.....i think people are getting nerves. The RV didn't go down in 2010 so maybe there dumping their Dinar and using eBay as there outlet. Me, i am in it to win it...i know this thing will turn around its just a matter of time. Thanks for the post and thanks DV Fam. for your time.