Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legal expert saleh Al-Maliki: Saudi Arabia beheaded-old Iraqi boy (15) years

k98nights

Legal expert saleh Al-Maliki: Saudi Arabia beheaded-old Iraqi boy (15) years

Ali Abdullah -03/01/2011 ad-12: 56 | readers number: 277

1294048698.jpg

Legal expert saleh Al-Maliki pointed out that the Saudi government carried out the death sentence by the sword to Iraqi event did not exceed the age (15 years) this violates the law on sanctions the Iraqi and international, as the event did not be executed under the age of legitimate of criminal responsibility and punishment to the event, even if it is accused of not more than a term of imprisonment of (15) years with respect to the laws of the Arab and international agreements with regard to the events there is no death sentence under 18 years of age and this is in contravention of international norms.

Al-Maliki Said that there should be diplomatic move on the level of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and ambassadors, as well as at the level of the Iraqi parliament on the grounds that the representative of the people it should be (neighbor) Saudi Arabia to identify these events and circumstances, as most of the charges made والمتسببة to the Iraqi capital in Saudi Arabia are drug crimes and illegal cross-border and Saudi Arabian territory, according to international law, of these crimes is two years prison as the cover and not crimes.

It should be noted news indicated that a wide range of Saudi security forces broke into the prison, which held in which a large number of Iraqis kidnapped, most of them without trial for many years, and some of them threatened to cut off the head flimsy pretexts and fabricated and has to take a large group of them of up to 31 iraqis to an unknown place according to the source, this barbaric act came in response to mounting public pressure and media and official Iraqi وكانتقام from the kidnappers of Iraqi تسريبهم information from inside prisons .

Prison in Arar has been with the prison were raided in stages in each time is taken ten Iraqi kidnappers and go to an unknown, bearing in mind that the kidnapped in these prisons, a hunger strike وافادنا, a source from inside the prisons that the Saudi authorities were cut off from the hot water showers a few days ago and they need in this extremely cold air bathsوالوضوء

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_113338.html

And we think we can negotiate with and befriend these people ... you know, bring them into civil democracies!!! Little has changed with these people in a 1000 years ... their dress, their customs, their camels and goats, their multiple wives, their barbaric laws ... nothing

Ancient Mesopatamia, where Iraq emerged from, has the oldest civilization on the planet. They had the first written language, the first to use upper level mathmatics, the first government, and the most educated race of people the world has ever known. Iraq and Turkey have the oldest libraries on earth. They are far from being barbaric. These are the cultures that are studied in advance university classes. I know they seem old fashioned to us, but do not be fooled, these people know exactly what they are doing.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I am Canadian----I DO-NOT want Sharia Law here in Canada. I will fight to the end to stop this. I f something happened that ANY of my family EVER came upon a sentence that these people hand out you can bet the farm I will be looking. I dont cotton to any of their ideas toward Women and i believe it is a very Barnaric system. Takes a BIG MAN to put someone in a hole and throw rocks at a person who covered up. They cant look anyone in the eyes. When they do this to women they are the biggest COWARDS i can find- I will say this in front of them and i have and i will demand free speech. These poor souls dont have a chance. What kind of people cut their kids head and blood dripping they tell them it is good. SAD. my friends SAD.PLEASE tell me how this war can/will help them to change. I dont see where their morals will change. i really dont. Makes me cry for women who cant get out of what they are in and they dont understand that the rest of the world want to help. Where are the GLORIA STEINEMS IN THIS WORLD. Where are the Human Rights Issues here? Where are the people who are against this cruelty? Where are the POLITIANS who say the fight for the people? Where are the people who say the have a heart for these women and men and children? Where are the MEN in this world who believe this is wrong? WHERE? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I HAVE WHEN I READ THINGS OF THIS NATURE. i dont apologize for what i say but maybe i shouldnt voice my opinion for someone will think i am using this for a soapbox and that is not what i want to do let alone the blood pressure factor. I am just trying to make people aware. Thanks for understanding and yes i cry about abortions. Maybe it is because i am CANADIAN AND MAYBE THAT IS A GOOD THING- Idont know -but i do know that if you dont love people i really wonder if you have a soul. ---someday maybe you will need someone . What goes around comes around------Thanks for listening --Vern :)

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 7

Ancient Mesopatamia, where Iraq emerged from, has the oldest civilization on the planet. They had the first written language, the first to use upper level mathmatics, the first government, and the most educated race of people the world has ever known. Iraq and Turkey have the oldest libraries on earth. They are far from being barbaric. These are the cultures that are studied in advance university classes. I know they seem old fashioned to us, but do not be fooled, these people know exactly what they are doing.

• Downvote 1

Don't be fooled by their descent from the oldest civilization. They are barbarians, pure and simple, culturally, relationally and spiritually. I don't give a rat's arse about their written language, and puleeze don't insult us all by saying they are the most educated race of people in the world. And finally I am really unimpressed that "advanced" university classes hold their culture up as any standard to be studdied, much less emulated. When you lop off someone's head as a matted of common legal practice you are a BARBARIAN!!! Don't make excuses for them.Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=48369&qpid=327307#ixzz19zjkeCEx

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

A beheading is still a beheading.......and no amount of historical culture is going to condone or legitimize such an action.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Wow you people crack me up.

Hodgie does not care what you thing or say. He hates you simply because you are not a Muslim that is a fact. Remember I have looked into his eye and he will not stop until all none Muslim’s are dead or slaves to him that he can control.

Sharia Law can be put off for a time being, But it is only a matter of time before they out number you. And guess what you will be forced to live by their law’s. and that thing about being a woman in their society and speaking your piece, yea let me know how that works out for you.

Peace through superior Fire Power

Madman Out

• Upvote 7

What really gets me is that we are in a WAR and we let them come over here and go to OUR schools and we change OUR laws and some government rules .We let them come here and speak at our Universtiies and they all tear our system down. and we let them do so because we are a FREE country-FREE- ALL of this happens while we are at WAR???-WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LOOKED. Lets get a grip here . When you dont have anything you will always tear down what someone else has. SO WHY do we let them do this? I say LOCK down the borders and say NO to immigration and start protecting our system of being FREE and if they want to become a citizen then they take on our system of living. When you are there you WILL become one of them or you die plain and simple. BARBARIANS yes . We dont need it here - We live in civilized countries here in the west. We have to get our system straightend around before we can help someone else. When you can abort a baby and save a dog is more improtant then i say we have problems . GET real POLITICIANS in to stand against the grain. When we can get our system turned around then we can help others. We dont need Sharia Law or the so -called Honour Killings. SICK-SICK-SICK---- I believe your right this Little Grits-- Thanks for taking a stand - Stand proud--Vern :)

Wow you people crack me up.

Hodgie does not care what you thing or say. He hates you simply because you are not a Muslim that is a fact. Remember I have looked into his eye and he will not stop until all none Muslim’s are dead or slaves to him that he can control.

Sharia Law can be put off for a time being, But it is only a matter of time before they out number you. And guess what you will be forced to live by their law’s. and that thing about being a woman in their society and speaking your piece, yea let me know how that works out for you.

Peace through superior Fire Power

Madman Out

THRU SUPERIOR FIREPOWER------never take a knife to a gunfight----VERY LARGE FIREPOWER as in one big glass factory-Just sayin- :) and to JESUSFREAK-------I totally agree- :) Vern

• Upvote 3

I know I am gonna get bashed for this but here goes... I am down with most versions of capital punishment I mean if you chop the hand off a thief... no more thieves (or they get real good at what they do). I am also good with taking the life even if it means chopping off the head of someone as long as it is a murderer or rapist... the whole eye for an eye thing worked in the old days and I am willing to bet if we brought it back there would be less child molesters and murderers on the streets... and quit with the 500 appeals it takes to get someone the death sentience man that is annoying... can you guess how many of our tax dollars would be saved if we just bought a sharp sword instead of building new prisons.

(Disclaimer: Not to mislead the part about the kid being under 18 I think capital punishment should be held for only those over 18, and I don't know if this kids crimes really where bad enough to be decapitated over, but it is the Middle East I am just speaking for America... I am telling you we should just buy a good sword)

• Upvote 4

Being smart doesn't make ones actions just!

• Upvote 2

"Oh! oldest civilizations! Oh! oldest libraries! Written language!" But they still can't pull their heads out of their a**es to organize a co operable government? Straight up inside squabbling! I have so many mixed feelings about this, and none of my feelings support this behavior! So much for "Big Brother" US standing over their shoulders, huh? I guarantee, people will think twice when crossing THEIR borders with drugs or illegal weapons, huh?

• Upvote 3

Hey Jesus Freak, Wouldn't we all be barbaric if we followed the Bible as literally as they follow the Koran?

"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." (Deuteronomy 22:20,21)

"Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a disgrace to him, but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her as a covering." (1 Corinthians 11:13-15)

"Women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but should be submissive, as the law also says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21 “KILL YOUR CHILD if he DISOBEYS you”

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. LEVITICUS 20:13 “HOMOSEXUALS MUST be KILLED”

Exodus 35:2: God demands that everyone should be killed that works on the sabbath day

Deuteronomy 21:18-21: God demands we kill disobedient teenagers

Deuteronomy 22:13-21: God demands that we kill women whom are not virgins when they marry

• Downvote 2

I didn't see any of the killing part in the new testament part of what ever point you where trying to make... Dave... it is because almost all christians believe when Jesus came he full filled the old testament laws and brought about a new era or covenant (which is what testament means) therefor eliminating the eye for an eye stuff and killing your kids if they where dirt bags... so Jesus freak isn't wrong in his statement. I believe he is speaking on a strictly religious basis you may correct me if I am wrong Jesus Freak. (Just check out Matthew 5:38-39, 43-44)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I wasn't aware that Sumaria, which had the first written language, the first to use upper level mathmatics, the first government - was NOT in Mesopatamia to my recollection.

Get ready for sharia law . Oklahomans voted on, and passed a bill in November that would ban judges from using sharia law in thier court decisions . The muslims in our state ( can't remember the exact name of the organization ) sought a court injunction against the bill , and got it . they said it was descrimination . I do not really understand how they can get an injunction that had the muster to make it onto the ballot , and got passed by a voting majority of oklahoma citizens . There is something bad wrong with this .

• Upvote 3

it is cool JF (DC talk still my favorite band of all time) Wanted to be a minister once upon a time... then joined the infantry.... Now I am Corrupted and Hardened it is alright though I have my calling set in stone and love serving the people in the greatest country the world has ever known

• Upvote 4